What's your opinion on Smart, tall, and well mannered Hapas?

What's your opinion on Smart, tall, and well mannered Hapas? Like Keanu Reevs, or other famous ones? I happen to have an IQ of 120 and I'm a Hapa.

I'm an arab/celtic (french) hapa
Am I white?

in 2100 you probably are

Not 2030? :(

we'll see

Yeah, why not? Just don't go touting it all over the internet.

You cute but stop posting with jihadi flag or it will be 2 sucres demain 6h

Isnt keanu like 5 foot 8?

More like 6 foot 1

Hapas usually mean Chinese/Japanese/Asian mixed with European. An Arab mixed with a European usually just looks white, given the fact middle easterners are similar to the Caucasian form.

Being well-mannered is pretty much all I ask of people. Sup Forums often gets too stuck on intelligence and physical prowess, while ignoring the one thing that matters the most: behavior.

I despise violent and ill-mannered people far more than I could ever despise the dumb or the feeble. Hell, I don't even despise the weak, just weakness as a phenomenon. Just be a real human bean and I'm cool. That being said, I support deportations and could see myself advocating the death penalty for any asshole who tries to come here and fuck shit up.

Don't worry my typical insecure "not quite sure where I fit in the world" happa brother, Sup Forums does not frown too strongly on Asians mixed or pure.

If they are succesful then they will attract a White wife and be folded back into the White race. The 90% of Hapa men who fail at life will go extinct.

The main problem with Hapas is their resentment towards Whites because only an elite few can force their way into the White in-group. The alienated majority of Hapa's become anti-White activists that want to deny autonomy and identity to Whites out of spite because they themselves have none.

>bragging about an IQ of 120

you're a midwit

> An Arab mixed with a European usually just looks white, given the fact middle easterners are similar to the Caucasian form.
>looks white
Maybe in Canada and the US.

Do these Halas not know of weeaboo white women or these girls that like kpop? I see they bitching everytime, of course normie white girls are going to often reject non-white men, so stick with the weeb ones who dig Asian men. It's not hard. You got to play with the cards you were dealt, these Eurasians don't understand that.

Got a 140. 100% german. Sucks to be an avg iq mutt bitch.

If you're half french and half arab, you're italian, not a hapa.

AM/WF parents > AF/WM parents

AF/WM always produce mentally degenerate children.

I understand in Sweden anyone who isn't fair haired with sharp Nordic features are regarded as non-white. But here plenty of middle easterns, Asian/native mixed, even some mulattos in parts of America pass for white. Basically anyone who vaguely approaches a Caucasian form (narrow head, small cheekbones, thin nose, thin lips, closely set and large eyes without folds, soft/fine hair, some beard if you're a guy) passes for white.

Apparently Hapas are the most well-liked mix by white women according to online dating studies, so it's not like it should be that hard unless they are bad socially.

Quite possibly true, at least in my experience, they always seem to have issues and say shit like "I wish my mother had chosen a white" etc...

AFWM couples are the best couples, it only produces top quality children. I know it's a meme, but it's a shitty meme.

all interracial couples are shit and abnormal
monoracial couples are healthy and normal and their children are objectively physically and mentally more healthy

I knew a half Chinese half white guy who had problems with women but he has managed to date a few white girls. I also know a half Japanese Hapa who is not the best looking guy, looks about 70% Asian and he married an Indian woman.

You look pretty white, you look like your Lebanese or Full French.

Hello John. Keep blaming genetics for being a fatass pinoy with assburgers.

I'm Asian Female/ white male spawn sadly, but at least I didn't end up like Elliot Rodgers.

what's your dad?

He's not a hapa. He's Qapa.

His dad is like 1/2 or 1/4 white.