Ireland appreciation thread

Lets get a good Ireland appreciation thread to wish our white warrior luck before he btfos maynigger.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scotch-Irish_Americans#American_presidents
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Niggers of the white race.
sage

It's funny how Irish people are stereotyped as being people who like to fight, even though (since gaining independence) they have never declared war on another country.

>Irish engineering

>this isnt white

List of Gaelic contributions to the world:
The Submarine (Irish)
Modern chemistry (Irish)
Steam Turbine (Irish)
Radio Therapy (Irish)
Nickel-Zinc battery (Irish)
Portable defibrillator (Irish)
Steam engine (Scottish)
Telephone (Scottish)
Television (Scottish)
Criminal fingerprinting (Scottish)
Penicillin (Scottish)
The syringe (Scottish)
The refrigerator (Scottish)
The electric clock (Scottish)
Microphone (Welsh)
The Theory of Natural Selection and Evolution - Alfred Russel Wallace (Welsh)

And, most importantly: Guinness, Iron Brew, Shortbread and Grand Theft Auto.

You look white but have nigger tier behaviour, have a shit military, shit history, no culture except binge drinking and your "nationalists" i.e the IRA are commies

A meme nationality and a meme flag, heh.

t. pig ignorance

We don't need a bug military, you mong. We remain neutral in almost every international conflict.
Read a book, man. Stop being a close minded asshole.

*big

>Talking shit while hiding behind a fake flag.
You are either a kike or a leaf.

>we don't need a military
Literally leftist cuck narrative

I'm Yank but I'd rather be a leaf or kike than Ir*sh

60% of CEO's on wall street are Irish, you pleb.

''The U.S.A. has no poets no painters no architects or composers of world stature. Whatever culture it has is borrowed from Europe.The land lacks its own language, culture,and civilization.It has borrowed everything,generally debasing it by Americanizing it,never improving it. Americanization is a kind of kitschification that gives every cultural value an American stamp,turning a mature language into slang, the waltz into jazz,a work of literature into a crime story.
We really have the wrong image of America. Hollywood films are mostly to blame,since they present the life style of the upper ten thousand, which most Americans themselves experience though films.
If the Americans lacked money, they would probably be the most despised people in the world.Everything is junk and make-believe. Everything in their media sensational.Public opinion can be kneaded like dough.It is a paradise for cunning Jews and businessmen who terrorise the people while flying the fake flag of democracy''

What did he mean by this?

This post was probably made by a fucking german. Imagine where the european race would be without you

>source: my ass
>ireland
>civilization
>speaking their own language

>german who wishes axis wons ww2
>speaking english
>dublin and belfast almost entirely white as is their provinces
>meanwhile in berlinandlondon.jpg
WHO'S THE MICK NOW?

>nigger tier behaviour, have a shit military, shit history, no culture

>Best country to live in in the world 2006
>Gained independence from the biggest empire in the world
>Ancient history,own mythology, oldest written language in the world.
>Irish dancing, Trad music, Sean Nós, Gaeilge, St.Patricks Day, Halloween etc...

Biggest, strongest ship ever created -> Irish
People that crashed it -> British

>don't speak their own language

Titanic was created in the UK

good post

What did he possibly mean
Wtf I hate Nazi Germany now

>tfw mostly Welsh

It was made in Belfast by the Irish.

I don't see how your graphic can be correct if all of those supposed inferiors repeatedly beat the shit out of the bog wog

Belfast at the time, Irish people were second-class citizens and never got jobs, the British did.
You're lying

The vikings were actually BTFO by the Irish celts. Ireland and the arabs were the only people who defeated the vikings, when the rest of europe just bowed down to them like the cucks they are.

2011 Census of those who speak Irish.
...by Irish men. You must be a burger.

If you are a Yank, then remove your memeflag and prove it.

Whoops forgot the image

The scots in north ireland would get jobs in mid management and the catholics were the working class. Btw the scots irish are retards and do not have a single cultural achievement besides the scots irish meme language.

ha ha btfo'd the spud monkey

good god turks are 15% below slavs.

>Steam Turbine (Irish)
Invented by a man with the surname, Parsons.
English name
>radiotherapy
French
>battery
Swedish
>defib
Pantridge, English name

also ireland isnt as developed because almost all of the intelligent irish are living abroad where there is better opportunity. and Ireland is the third richest country in europe so we cant be doing that bad for a bunch of potato niggers. Sorry if my posts are hard to read im half a bottle deep in jameson.

>Irish dancing
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH synchronised epileptic fits
>Trad music
every song the fucking same

you got to do better than that micky

Harland and Wolfe is a protestant company, sectarianism ran rampant during those times they wouldn't have hired the Irish. I know because I've done a tour of the Titanic Quarters, it was made in East Belfast which is protestant.
Scots Irish made America
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scotch-Irish_Americans#American_presidents
I've never met anyone Irish that can speak Irish fluently. Knowing how to say tciofaith ar la doesn't mean you can speak Irish.
Pic related, people who speak Irish on a daily basis.
Lowest IQ in western Europe.

Also look up papar, the Irish lived in Iceland and the Faroes 200 years before the vikings and they wrote the norse sagas in exchange for land. Ex the westmen islands of iceland (ireland is the most west point of europe)

Wow you traveled to a frozen wasteland, so advanced

did you got that info from a leprechaun by any chance? The reason why Irish women are so fucking ugly is because the vikings took all the best ones back to Scandi after raping the ones they left behind, every blond and red head mick is Viking rape baby. Sven nearly genocided you.

Irelands nickname was the land of saints and scholars for a reason. Btw our iq according to the richard lynn study is only 4 points lower than england, and thats pretty good considering almost all of our intelligent people immigrate to England, Stroya and the states.

If Ireland is so good why are the intelligent people leaving it?

Half potato nigger here on my mom's side. She was an Irish qt. Hoping McGregor doesn't get kiked.

Tourists have voted Ireland as the most attractive country in europe. Germanic (nordic) women are tall and look like trannies, but Irish women are thicc and short.

Lmao Israel's IQ is the same as Ireland's from that study and yet pol spends half it's time talking about how Jews are intelligent sociopaths. Anyone who is intelligent left those countries for the US ago, it's a cultural brain drain you moron

>cherry picked source

*Bono walks on stage, sits on a stool. His face is somber*
>Folks...I wanna be serious for a moment. I've got something I need to say.
*Crowd murmurs, some worried faces in the audience*
>My wife...my wife just gave birth to a healthy Hungarian baby boy!
*Crowd erupts in cheers and applause, cries of "Congratulations"*
>9 months ago my wife was bred by a strong Magyar bull and today I held the product of his virile seed in my arms. I couldn't have been more proud.
>But you know, when I was in the nursery, I looked around at the other babies too. And when I looked at the Irish babies-
*Crowd begins to hiss and boo*
>I know how you feel, everyone. But when I looked at the Irish babies, and more specifically the, uh, diaper area. I noticed that they all had
*Crowd shouts in unison "LITTLE IRISH DICKS!"
>I couldn't believe how tiny those things were! I felt SORRY for the women who have to put up with THAT someday!
*Laughter*
>But when I looked down at the baby in my arms, I could see from one glance that he had a-
*Crowd shouts in unison "BIG MAGYAR COCK!"
>I was like "Damn, this thing is bigger than mine, and he's just a baby!" So much for "kiss me I'm Irish", huh?
*More laughter*
>I know one day he's gonna please a loooooot of Irish women unhappy with their husbands' tiny dicks, just like mine!
*Cheers mix into the laughter, one Irish woman shouts "Me first, me first!"
>Sorry, but there's already a hundred people ahead of you on the list.
*Crowd "aw"s.*
>But you know...you MIGHT be able to get to the top of the list...if you suck the cock of every Hungarian man in the audience right now!
*Crowd explodes with excitement, chants of "Do it!" and "Suck that cock!" erupt. The woman's husband cheers her on as she gets on her knees in front of the first Hungarian man. The show ends as everyone watches the woman service Hungarian man after Hungarian man*

Because Ireland has been fucked over for thousands of years by the vikings normans and british, so we immigrate towards more developed nations that give us a chance. Hell theres even twice as many pure Irish in England than there are in Ireland.

>nordic women are tall and look like trannies
>posts a nordic phenotype

Another burger with absolutely no culture or heritage. You're not WASP, you're crossbred bastardized mutt.

You've never met anyone who can speak Irish fluently because I'd heavily wager you've never even left the US. You said no one speaks the language, census records clearly state otherwise, now you're shifting the goalposts again.

I keked, but wasnt this study based off of some gay guys penis study journal?

Why don't they speak it daily then?
cuckolds

red hair and blue eyes isnt a nordic phenotype you retard.

Because the economic benefits we get from being English speaking and having low corporation tax are absolutely enormous. On top of that we'll be the only English speaking country in the EU after Brexit.

I'm from the West and grew up speaking Irish as my first language. Still speak it at home. Anyways, all you're interested in is shite talk so I'll leave it there.

Blue eyes literally came from Scandinavia. And the Romans described the Nordmen as having red hair

it came from the black sea you hebrew stop making shit up

Clearly never been to Ireland. McGregor himself used to be fluent but as you can tell he left Eire

There's barely any trace of Nordic blood in the Irish gene pool and the Vikings were kept in check and not able to expand territory beyond small settlements on the coast.

Can't wait for the Irish salt when McManlet loses

Why are you so butthurt about ireland? We get shit on enough so whats up?

>The U.S.A. has no poets no painters no architects or composers of world stature. Whatever culture it has is borrowed from Europe.The land lacks its own language, culture,and civilization.
Bullshit, USA pioneered individualism and embraced/ created the image of the pioneer and colonizer.
That being said he does get allot aright about how Hollywood and the media dumbed everything signifigant to art down so it could be lapped up by the masses. Overall it's a mixed bag but speaking of murica as a soulless drain on the earth is pretty fucked

inb4 tatter coon is btfo

supposedly the all the hair, skin and eye variations came from Neanderthals. There wasn't enough time for those genetic mutations to happen in humans as quickly as they did. Humans got them from breeding with another species. Most likely those features were already spread though out europe via the Neanderthals before humans started fucking them.

Goebbels is not wrong, but is not exactly right. He is correct that the US borrows from Europe but to put it more correctly the US is just late stage pan-European culture. We are the terminus of Europe. All the other countries will get to where we are and it terrifies them. Our bargain with Mephistopheles is nearing completion and the devil has some for his due.

Evola was right and modernity and by extension post-modernism was a mistake.

>Refrigerator
Australian*

>fyrom
kek

Makes sense, places that didn't have neanderthal contact (East Asia, Sub-Saharan Africa) all have mono-traits (all black hair, black eyes, etc.)