When did blacks lose their sense of moral imperative?

When did blacks lose their sense of moral imperative?

After FDR

Welfare

When whites got soft and allowed them to revert to their African nature

The reason blacks didn't act like they do now is because they new the white man would crack down hard on them. Now they see that whitey won't do shit so they aren't scared to act on their base nature

You are gonna be living on welfare when automation comes around.

1/3 of the male black population is in jail

Yes. And they get light sentences and come back out to do more crime

In the past blacks knew they would get lynched by the locals if they pulled any shit. Obviously jailing them doesn't deter them, only the clear and present threat of brutal force

Do you count +20 for marijuana light?

No one gets 20 years for possession of marijuana

Blacks get 20 years because they got caught smoking weed on a street corner, with a gun, trying to sell that weed, and having a prior criminal record.

And yes I think 20 years for someone who has an extensive criminal history who gets caught again is a light sentence

They chose W. E. B. Du Bois over Booker T. Washington

When their culture devolved and centered around de-integration. Lots of Rap from the 90s-00's.

A lot of the worst Nig-Nogs didn't stop and think, "Wow, you know our cousins in Africa are still building mud huts. Meanwhile, I have a Suit and a Respectable Profession", instead they thought, "MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEN FUUUUUG, I'M IN A MONKEY SUIT, I'VE BEEN BRAINWASHED BY THE WHITE MAN, LOOK AT MY UNCLE TOM WHITEY LOVIN' LIFE, I'M GONNA LEAVE MY WIFE TO RAISE MY KIDS BY HERSELF AND SELL DRUGS TO MY OWN CHILDREN SO I CAN PERPETUATE THIS CYCLE FOR DECADES.

Shout outs to all the Based Black women, for working 2-3 jobs that produce fine young black men, that contribute to their country. I will shed a tear if this degeneracy is reversed and my fine black brothers are sisters join me once again in the working class.

Proud White American.

Why did you burn their businesses (black Wall Street) flood their communities with drugs and deny them loans and housing?

Because you wanted them to fail. The whole American society is built on the idea that "okay I may be poor and have no affordable health care. The capitalists may be stealing my children's futures but atleast I'm not a nigger!" For this to work, blacks HAVE to fail and be the lowest. This scam has been working perfectly for over two centuries now and the supposedly "high IQ" white American falls for it every fucking time

This. Blacks need white supremacy even more than whites do.

Protip dipshits the kikes TESTED OUT AND PERFECTED THEIR CULTURE DESTROYING TACTICS ON BLACKS

Crack epidemic? Rap music? Nigger culture? It was all (((them))).

Shut up you stupid fucking leaf, there are a gorillion variations of this same stupid "hurr this cultural issue you're identifying? IT'S JUST WHITE PEOPLE BEING INSECURE AND SOCIOPATHICALLY OBSESSED WITH DOMINANCE LOL" meme, brought to you by kike social science professors all throughout the western world trying to obliterate the cultural fabric of the West in order make the society more conducive to being structured along Marxist lines.
>DUDE YOU ONLY OPPOSE RACEMIXING BECAUSE YOU'RE A VIRGIN / JEALOUS OF THE BBC LMAO
>DUDE YOU ONLY OPPOSE THE DESTRUCTION OF YOUR CULTURE BECAUSE YOU FEAR THE LOSS OF YOUR DOMINANCE LMAO
>DUDE YOU ONLY IDENTIFY WITH YOUR ETHNICITY BECAUSE YOU'RE A LOSER WITH NOTHING ELSE GOING FOR THEM LMAO
they're fucking high school-tier arguments that are easily deconstructed if you think about them for more than 15 seconds but idiots like you regurgitate them like good little goys because you developed an addiction to the feeling of smug superiority you get by looking down your nose from your high horse on the moral high ground when giving such answers. Get a fucking grip, this is such a stupid oversimplification of an issue that is much more interesting and consequential once we actually get to the bottom of it, if only you would stop being a tool of the Jews and parroting this insipid nonsense

Bump

WTF
Blacks used to be normal citizens? what happened?

(((what happened)))

>black Wall Street

I tried to build a house of cards.
The wind blew it down
FUCK IT, I GIVE UP ON EVERYTHING IN LIFE. MY KIDS SHOULD NEVER ATTEMPT ANYTHING EVER. WE CAN'T EVER GET AHEAD, THE WIND WILL JUST BLOW OVER OUR HOUSE OF CARDS. PACK IT IN

this guy gets it

my new match.com profile pic

There's a difference between being put out of work because a machine can do it now and being out of work because you're a dumb nigger.

Stupid fucking UN kike flag. Kill yourself.

What happened to that guy

I would put more blame on LBJ than FDR although maybe it set precedence

The Black Panthers, Malcom X. W.E.B. Du Bois, and the jews tricking people into believing the Republican party is the racist one

>what is Greenwood, Tulsa
white people are so fucking illiterate and shameless

When the (so-called) Great Society programs gave Black Queens a replacement for their children's father(s).

Flesh eating bacteria probably

I've noticed in my area, blacks don't get prosecuted for the minor shit that whites get hammered for. ie; Driving suspended, dui domestic battery. Sure cops bring them in but State Attorney always drops the minor shit for blacks while giving whites the max for minor shit.

sometime in the '20s

LBJ and his "incentives"

He single handedly destroyed the black community. The DNC is the worst thing that ever happened to blacks.

Whites are internally motivated, blacks are externally motivated. Without a society that imposes strict controls and discipline on their behaviour, they will inevitably chimp out.

>flood their communities with drugs
Way to rob niggers of their agency retard no body put a gun to a niggers head and forced them to smoke crack, they did it to themselves

>When did blacks lose their sense of moral imperative?
they never had it

I blame the Tulsa Riots, when whites chimped out and basically burned down a fairly prosperous black community,

in addition to similar pseudo-pogroms in florida and other states.

>one event is enough to turn them into subhumans

Somebody else knows.

American conservative has a great essay on the subject.