Was He Really That Bad or Did He Have Conflicts Within?

>Hillary's and Bill's agenda
>Kerry's Agenda
>Generals did respect him
>Republicans agenda
>Shitty era to serve
I thought he was horrible but the more I learn about The Clintons and DNC the more I feel like Obama got caught in the middle.
Thoughts?

>>Generals did respect him
DIDN'T

he lied to the public and kept secrets just like almost everyone else. fuck him.

He sucked, but if you secretly hated the average American maybe you would consider yourself successful if you fucked everything up.

par for the course though isn't it?

He wasn't born in the USA

Higher resolution image? Can't read the axes....

Nah you should be in prison. You're also gay and Michelle is a man.

He is a torrid faggot. Sex with many men.

This is a shill thread, right? Can't tell if serious or not. Please answer

Nah
While he was office I blamed most every shitty decision on him personally
Since the campaign on though I've started to think a lot of his decision making was trying to find balance between shitty factions.
A lot of coercion from The Clinton's while also trying to position themselves for the WH in 2016
I guess I'm saying he was a bigger puppet and soft cuck than I originally thought.

I was ambivalent until Obamacare. If there was no individual mandate I probably would have even liked him.

I see your side, I think he was def trying to appease many factions on the left, but I don't think he cared much for anyone on the other side of the aisle. I also think that Hillary mostly went rogue while at state, and that he didn't have a tight grip on his underlings. That many of the reg staffers and such just went wherever the fuck they wanted with policy, that he let them as long as it didn't challenge the narrative.

He was just a distraction for the massive debt.

>Be president
>Sits on a stool for an iconic photograph of American History.

This is when I realized that Obama had no power

He's mostly just a smug uppity monkey but realistically, he wasn't much different than his predecessors. They've all been bought and paid for puppets for some time.

I honestly don't believe that Obama wanted to support Clinton, but he had a duty to tow the party line.

For years we heard rumors that they hated each other, and it seemed pretty obvious that it was true, even when they were pretending to like each other.

Pretty open secret if you ask me

>Was He Really That Bad
look who he put on the supreme court

Maybe. But it was his ass on the line regardless.

totally this. and healthcare bill was watered down the those tiresome RINOs.. but now those slimy fucks are rubbin shoulders with democrats (mccain n lindsey)

>obama is shorter than hillary
lol

the elite simply fucked up giving a negroe power. niggers power trip constantly. obama hated being told what to do and tried to push his own agenda. you know how blacks are, they throw a fit when you talk back. they hate hearing opposing sides. in their mind they are never wrong. once come into power they pretend that they forgot their original orders. obama truly wanted to shill for islam in the u.s. so hard and it bothered him that he had to be pushed back to the original agenda.

saved