I don't know if this is real or not but it seems consistent with their actions...

I don't know if this is real or not but it seems consistent with their actions. Antifa says thier not promoting white genocide but that is exactly what is out lined in this document.

Other urls found in this thread:

murderbymedia.org/2015/07/21/german-antifa-call-for-the-rape-and-genocide-of-ethnic-germans/
thetimes.co.uk/article/big-brands-mcdonalds-ikea-lloyds-tiffany-unilever-dove-shun-straight-white-britain-in-their-adverts-trevor-phillips-lrrfdgtpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is this real? Because all this is very consistent with their actions.

>is this real
No it's not. Half of the text is memes from Sup Forums you newfag.

D&C shill faggot

>"Oh, we gave Jamal $100k in reparations two years ago, we don't need to help him now that he's a penniless crack addict

This shits either a LARP or by somebody much smarter pushing it on ignorant people. Either way it sounds like it's written for retards.

I first seen it on lulznet when some antifa goon came in telling us they were compiling a list of right leaning furs they intend to have ostracized from the furry community.

How much would one of you faggots have to be paid to pretend to be the worst stereotype of someone you hate, anyways? Something tells me you'd do it for free.

Well maybe it isn't but it sure as shit looks what's happening in the world. Using scare tactics to sway the media? Suppression of free speech, their generally batshit behavior.

Well... I am Sup Forums new fag. I tended to steer clear'a this place because I had heard it was full of white Nationalis and Nazis. After reading this it gave me a good fright. Even if it isn't real antifa is a clear and present danger.

Hell I mean atleast when user was doing this kind of thing with occopy the tended to stick to a policy of non violence and had personality. Antifa are just stuffy policy pushing militant hippies.

They're playing the "if I say I'm fighting fascist, I can be as big of a fascist as I want" card. The left are absolutely losing their minds with this card. The Yankees are out to stomp Dixie entirely. They don't like it because it's a symbol of rebellion and standing your ground. Rather are not that document carries any legitimacy the actions taken are still clear threats the American people.

Blame Sherman. He's the one.

I think it was proven fake, but there is a legit .pdf manual floating around with instructions from these filthy reds.

Read Alinsky's Rules for Radicals for something that's actually sort of an antifa handbook, not this ridiculous parody. Don't get me wrong, antifa is scum, but the fact that it's typed up on a fucking typewriter, the coffee stain, squiggly line and creased paper didn't scream fake, then that disclaimed clearly should.

The fate of America is at great risk. The war of Northern Aggression was in no way civil. We all have ancestors. Those were brave honorable souls who fought in that war. It's not just our flags they're after. The South Rises and we rise today! We fought both real hard and now... they seem to think were down and gonna stay down. I'm not just gonna "stay in my seat" scott. We get our asses up get involved with our local communities or churches our neighbors. Heritage is a sovereign right of any people.

murderbymedia.org/2015/07/21/german-antifa-call-for-the-rape-and-genocide-of-ethnic-germans/

Now you're just be'n silly.

If anyone has a lead on this document, we could really use it.

thetimes.co.uk/article/big-brands-mcdonalds-ikea-lloyds-tiffany-unilever-dove-shun-straight-white-britain-in-their-adverts-trevor-phillips-lrrfdgtpg

>get every person on earth microchipped

I thought this was just a meme.

But don't tons and tons of cis white males belong to these movements?!

I tell you what, buddy. Why don't you go into the street bashing yourself in the head with a claw hammer screaming I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!!!

Yeah and they're cucks. They won't be cis gender forever.

it is a meme
the document is a larp

>thier

This is why Antifa will win

I would think that any normal white male in antifa is either self-hating enough to want to be eliminated or lied to about the nature of the group.

Antifa will expose themselves for the frauds they are.

i before e retard did you even go to school

The fact that you, a normie, couldn't tell if it was real or not, should trouble you. Poe's Law is a bitch. Real or not, just do what you think is right, stay within the law, and you'll be fine bro.

It was a simple fucking typo. Get of my back already. I'll be careful next time. Jeez

It wouldn't even make sense if 'their was spelt correctly. It would need to be they're to make sense

Well that's why I asked yo. There's so much fake news out there, I wanted to run it by Sup Forums see what you thought about it.

>Sup Forums
>reliable source of information

Well it's a start.

When your flags have flags on them....

You're in trouble.

clearly you're trying antifa tactics we've all seen from the discord. "post under their flag" "cause division" you're clearly a fucking shill. See you at the rally comrade.