This is the man who exposed the Awans and potentially saved the country from Democrat corruption

This is the man who exposed the Awans and potentially saved the country from Democrat corruption.

Apologize, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/08/24/exclusive-wasserman-schultz-islamophobia-claim-prompts-angered-marine-to-go-public-on-awans/
jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't hate American negroes, I hate American niggers

link man wtf

Wtf I love blacks now!

dailycaller.com/2017/08/24/exclusive-wasserman-schultz-islamophobia-claim-prompts-angered-marine-to-go-public-on-awans/

what's the difference, cuck?

Shaka that arse white boys

For what? Good on the soldier. Doesn't change the fact that most niggers are incompatable with our civilization, the only question is what the solution to that issue is, I think peaceful segregation would be the most desirable outcome for all partys involved.

>he believes everything he reads on this board

BASED BLACK MAN PLEASE FUCK MY WIFE

[spoiler]All memes aside, good on him[/spoiler].

you have to go back

I'm a racist but I have to admit that's one high genetic stock nigger

Big if true desu

Here's the thing. A black person is the only person that could do it without being called racist so how could it be any other way?

Civic nationalism for the win

Negroes fuck his wife.

what's the difference, cuck?

Based, except unironically.

good man

negros can have their own land to fuck off in and either succeed or fail like their ancestors did in africa, niggers get the noose

took you long enough homo

>military bro stands against degeneracy

i like

Yes, that's beautiful. They won't be able to claim he's a Trump supporter (even if he is, because they know all blacks are Democrats) trying to frame the Clintons somehow.

im not ashamed to give a based nigger his due
but some people on Sup Forums think that's akin to me wanting to let him come over and impregnate my wife

Some dark green Marines are based. Most are shit bags. No real Marine would vote dem and he did so fuck him. He is not /ourguy/ he is a guy who did the right thing once nothing more.

THIS GUY GETS IT!

God bless this patriot.

here, have an honorary aryan card. use it well.

White guys it's ok to love us. After all your wives do

if they aren't fucking white girls it's okay. they are so rare though it's almost a statistical insignificance.

looks like the jew got BLACKED

Apologize for what? He did his duty as a marine and upheld the integrity of the country

Apologize for?

BASED BLACK GUY!!!!!!!!! BASED OMG CAN HE FUCK MY WIFE ALREADY SO BASED!!!!

WOOHOOO LET'S CHEER FOR HIM FELLOW MAGAPEDES AND OFFER OUR SISTERS, WIFES AND DAUGHTERS AS A TOKEN OF OUR GRATITUDE :DDDD

he's probably served more than most on this board honestly, myself included.

this nigger needs to be inside my wife asap

>it's okay
that's how it all starts. dont be a cuck

you're right. i'm a giant cuck race traitor who obviously wants to raise a little hoodrat nigglet.

Fpbp

Props to him, people have been suicided for less, but what am i apologizing for?

>The dealership received $100,000 from an Iranian fugitive linked to Hezbollah, according to court records.
DEMOCRATS RUN BY LITERAL (LITERAL) TERRORIST

A Jew (Seth Rich) leaked to WikiLeaks and a black guy turned in the Awan's hard drives. White nationalist BTFO

ASAP ISN'T FAST ENOUGH, HE NEEDS TO HAVE HIS PENIS TELEPORTED INTO YOUR WIFE'S VAGINA RIGHT NOW!!!

OMG SO BASEEEED I LOVE BASED NIGGERS

NIGGERS4TRUMP

Damn...

THE
BASED
BLACK
MAN

I think at first that was just leftypol trying to discredit right-wing nonwhites, but once the Murdoch Murdoch video came out it became the norm here. It's a retarded strawman either way; I understand that whites should be entitled to their own homeland but it's not like I'm gonna refuse to judge people on their individual merits.

kys

great grandson of dudu oson

if he rly did something important and is serving then he can be fullblown honorary white for one day in my book

Absolutely BASED.

False flag poster. Straight from the alinsky playbook
It's "Marine" not "Soldier." This is day one stuff. You've now lost your credibility. Stop posting and start lurking.
You have no idea what you're talking about. Pure cognitive dissonance.
Of course it's Canada. More false flag-divide and conquer horseshit

someone get this guy a whyte wimin!

Black as fuck and doing more for America than all of you shitposters combined.

hes a big guy

Regression to the means means his children or grand-children will be regular niggers.
NEVER think in individual terms, only the group matter : jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html

How did Sup Forums go from worshipping dorner to le based black men XD?

Did Zimmerman change people's views here? This board turned ultra stormfag around 2013

If you dont think black folks can be based you are a shut in.

Stormfags on suicide watch

BASED BLACK MAN.
JUST LIKE THE DORNER.

/my guy/

see
hating people purely because of their skin color is nigger behavior

>NEVER think in individual terms, only the group matter
End this retarded way of thinking immediately.

How about a peaceful ethnic cleansing. Offer all undesirables $5000 to sterilize themselves.

can Sup Forums give him something

And why does the group exist? The protect the individual. Collectivism is fine but don't let it turn into autistic collectivism.

spoken like a true redditor

kill yourself dumb faggot

too many nigger lovers recently. Need a good nigger hate tread.
They all disappears usually

About 30 IQ points.

Why do this Military assholes feel the need to make videos like this? The only people who think these mean anything are the right winger retards that cream their pants anytime they see a man in uniform. The rest of us see it for what it is, some self important uneducated retard trying to act like being tough a guy makes his opinion more valid than any other tard who barely graduated from high school.

>most black people in America
Raised by single mother, never see deadbeat dad

>This black American
Joined the marines.

Your rhetoric to excuse individualism do not matters whatsoever.
Ethnocentric populations ALWAYS prevail.
Individualistic ( "humanitarian" ) populations always fail.
Though personally, i think "people" that consider subhumans as humans are part of the treacherous population, which europeans fall under in my book.

really makes you think

There should be a split of the word aftican american to american african. American should be first

Good thing race has nothing to do with skin color

BASED I want him to fuck my wife

we shall see if he saved us from DNC corruption. It seems unlikely.
Looks like a cool dude though

you have to go black

lol good to know spoilers don't work on Sup Forums. go back to Sup Forums faggot.

smart niggers are even more dangerous for long term, you cuck

>Ethnocentric populations ALWAYS prevail.
Ethnocentric groups always prevail, but not without sacrificing their ethnocentric individuals. So even if the group prevails, there's a good chance you'll be betrayed in the process. Whether or not you're cool with that is up for you to decide.

someone didn't qualify

BASED

How about just, American?

Wasn't dsw cleared of fraud?

>memeflag

Let's not also forget our based spic ZimZam.

Nice.

Only whites are American?

So that doesn't work.

it should be mandatory for niggers to join the military, they usually come out as better people.

For a separate case. The DNC rigging the primaries against Bernie.

Hmm
[spoiler]test[/spoiler]

Nigger = Criminal black
Nigga = Law abiding black

So did you fail the asvab, the drug test or were you not healthy enough. Do you know how many veterans there are? Just because 10 dudes make a political video per year doesn't mean we're all like that or want that attention. Most guys don't ever advertise their deployments, their opinions or even that they serve. Faggot.

DWS just got blacked

You have to go back, ledditfag. Your deceptive tactics won't work here.

^ nu/pol/ everyone

Negative. If you are a citizen of my country then you are an American. I might not like all Americans, but they are Americans regardless.

wtf is with this nonsense why won't he show his face

based black man?

Holy Shit Tyrone is Based.

Why has he covered the right side of his face?