Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RjMP_pPyhEE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He already has. Stormer is gone.

>but one

Which is he talking about?

The only the FBI runs obviously.

Yeah but which one is that?

4chins? Fuck man I posted dick pics on here before... You saying the FBI has my dick pics on file now?

the one we're on

he should grow up and get a job or start a proper business. running a shitty meme blog and calling it satire is so 2004.

oh fug

who's this nigger?

They don't run Sup Forums, they just have full access to special administrative accounts which can instantly look up your whereabouts in case you post CP or threaten violence or whatever.

Even if they had no access to admin accounts, the NSA could still track your every post from captcha packets (Google) and/or styleometric analysis.

Did they forget what happened last time

Are you ready to destroy the internet lads?

Haven't we been doing that already for at least a decade now?

What happened Las time?

no victory without victims

Our patience has it limits

Larping thread. Sage

So we're all agreed on migrating to reddit when this site goes down right?

>they won't go on tor
I hope he isn't talking about users. If he is, mass arrests are implied.

TRS.
The server and domain are untouchable.

I have a voat account. That site is just waiting in the wings. All it needs is the substantial user base. Reddit would be fine without shills and the liberal bias. The karma aspect wouldn't kill it

youtube.com/watch?v=RjMP_pPyhEE
Youtube is a white supremacist website
they allow propaganda like this to exist
SHUT IT DOWN!

Ha. That would be fun for a while. Imagine how many we could terrify with our wrongthink. I think the real solution would be to go to another chan or imageboard site. Infinite, then others, if needed.

if they ever shut down 4chin the fallout will be devastating
the casualty count will be in the 6 gorllilion
just think of the children

Just follow the trail of frogs to the land of new kekkles

reminder that charlotesville was a false flag to provide the moral high ground for censorship and destruction of confederates statues

also anglin is controlled opposition

status of all those "anti-jewish" website riddled with cryptojews confirmed. They will escape the shoah. Of course.