Please vote to DUMP McMaster in the NY Daily News poll

McMaster is a despicable neocon war-monger. He needs to go.

interactive.nydailynews.com/poll/keep-em-dump-em/trump-white-house/

Other urls found in this thread:

mediamatters.org/blog/2017/08/04/Fake-news-purveyors-Twitter-trolls-and-Sean-Hannity-go-all-in-against-national-security-ad/217525
archive.is/EZrXi
scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump
timesofisrael.com/israeli-officials-say-under-fire-mcmaster-a-great-friend-of-israel/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's clearly as mad as a cut snake and looks like he could eat a raw chicken, however there are reports that he's anti Israel so it balances out.

The NY Daily News still exists? wow

Dumping McMaster won't save Trump from neocon influence.

>dump Pence
Pence is elected. He can't be dumped, he could only resign or be impeached. Stupid shills.

gorka and bannon are both out goy

smooth sailing from here

Fuck israel and fuck you too. Good bye shill.

he's here to stay, stay mad goy

This is about Afghanistan.
This is about $2 Trillion wasted on a pointless war.

>give peace a chance
>against terrorists that keep killing people
>against the flood of fucks destroying europe
yeah nah, fuck yourself you commie. let those who want to go to war be at war, faggot.

checked
also the jew OP hides his flag

Call him a shill.
>Shareblue literally has multiple articles defending McMasters saying how important it is to keep him in the white house.

Do you realize that the US and NATO destroying the governments of Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, and now Syria is what is causing millions of refugees from these now ruined countries to pour into Europe?
Have you thought about how that works?

nope im the same guy from last night sick of Bannons alocholic fat ass trying to use us.

if you can't be honest about the situation and explain whose agenda you're following you should kill yourself.

Thats why you retards got kicked from the white house because you faggots are zionist kikes.

why do people hate the sleepy doctor :(

mediamatters.org/blog/2017/08/04/Fake-news-purveyors-Twitter-trolls-and-Sean-Hannity-go-all-in-against-national-security-ad/217525

Yep you are Shareblue. Defending your guy.

Alternatively archive.is/EZrXi

He's obviously an Uncle Tom.

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump
Archive this too. 49 page plan of Shareblue's plan to get Trump impeached. McMaster is named in there as one of their guys.

>is a simpleton who sees jews as a monolith but cries out everytime people consider Sup Forums one

Oh no, its not even that. Youre just a shill trying to break pol away from the people actually trying to promote a populist agenda.

I've been saying for a long time he killed Trump's presidency. Trump won on being a moderate yet Bannon forced him to pander to the extreme far right.

Are you kidding? Bannon damn near saved Trump from having to go through the Manafort stage of the campaign in order to get enough cuckservatives on board to make it through the RNC. There is little no extreme far right, and the campaign wisely steered clear of getting anywhere near it.

Wow that's a shit poll

not shareblue. kys.

>Wants the same exact thing as Shareblue
>Not on Shareblue's side.
Why don't you kill yourself?

they shut it down already

There's a reason why once upon a time you'd see NY Daily News paperboxes everywhere once upon a time and now it's a bit of a historical footnote.

So what then? A neocon faggot? Or even worse, a "business conservative"?

Bannon, Gorka, and Miller were the backbone of the true agenda of the Trump presidency (the populists). Once they are all 100% gone its just Trump surrounded by retards like Mcmaster and the lifelong democrats Ivanka and Jared.

Israel needs to kill itself. But Kushner is gonna do that for them. Sorry about that. You literally have no power to change the inevitable and yet here you are shilling for days on end about a tired narrative that never works.

I know right. The kikes at NY Daily got salty from the result and shut it down immediately.

>He thinks I care about Israel.
No I want globalists like you, McCain, and McMaster to get a bullet in the back of the head for treason.

U.S. is the military arm for whoever fucking pays for it you cunt. Even the UN needs the U.S. as to why each UN country contributes 2% GDP annually but aren't. If you can't deal with that fucking fact, then you need to leave politics. Its one of the reasons why America gets so many good trade deals, best oil prices, etc. Military for hire as long as the "for hire" abide by rules. Countless militaryfags are in the military to fucking fight.

Israels demise is inevitable. It's going to crumble.

He works for Soros. Why can you support him?

He is either a neocon globalist or/and Shareblue. He has well documented ties to Soros. Just like Cohn who is now gone.

Campaigning is different than governing. Bannon kept telling Trump to pursue divisive actions first instead of later. He was shot at his job and a horrible strategist.

>senior west wing official
Got a more credible source on that shillboy?

That's different from you false statement about Trump pandering to some largely imaginary extreme far right or Bannon having had a clearly negative effect on why Trump won.

Was Lewendowski shit at his job? Maybe so, but the initial phase of the campaign was amazing and effective as a basis for the rest of it despite it being clearly the most polarizing phase.

Bannon literally leaked that you subversive fuck. You know as well as I do Bannon doesn't consider the Western Wall part of Israel.

The only static piece in this equation is Trump

and his son in law and daughter

>Bannon, Gorka, and Miller were the backbone of the true agenda of the Trump presidency (the populists)

Lmao Gorka is a fraud with no responsibility in the WH except going on tv. Bannon joined the campaign late and then while in the WH, he did nothing but fight with others and leak all the time. Sorry to burst your bubble, but they aren't as based as you are deluding yourself to think. John Kelly is cleaning house and amateur hour is over.

Miller isnt going anywhere since he has real tasks to do and gets along with people. And Trump isnt ideological. He picks what he likes from both parties and uses it. His recent actions should show that he's the leader of his admin.

Correct. Hence why it is McMaster is also irrelevant and should be fired if he's being shit at his job.

>Was Lewendowski shit at his job? Maybe so, but the initial phase of the campaign was amazing and effective as a basis for the rest of it despite it being clearly the most polarizing phase.

It was also Trump at his best. Outside of taking a hardline on immigration, Trump won because he wasn't a Christcuck or old fashioned on social issues. Trump is a moderate, and that's how he was able to win so many independents and Democrats. He hasn't governed like that tho.

You are literally taking points from.

Going after the exact people Shareblue was going out of their way to get out of the white house. I bet you consider it very important to keep McCain and McMaster around too. Funny how you aren't going after anyone that Shareblue is trying to protect.

stop trying to manipulate the internet to do your bidding. you guys are deceptive sick people. Obviously jews since you know no bounds of kikery. Id recommend killing yourself ASAP

Here are some jews that think differently.

timesofisrael.com/israeli-officials-say-under-fire-mcmaster-a-great-friend-of-israel/

The stance on immigration is not hardlline at all (even though the initial announcement on temporarily halting importation of suspected potential terrorists was probably a little overboard in shock value), and was clearly one of the most widely praised planks of the campaign.

So now you call me a Jew? I'm not. Although it's true that I've used Sup Forums as a platform for information warfare for almost the entirety of its current incarnation. However, I have always done so in the name of truth and humor. It's a simple formula.

www.jpost.com/International/NY-school-snubs-Kushner-over-anti-Israel-comments

Kushner will end Israel

This is the best Sup Forums can do in 1 hour?
1%
COME ON!!!!

Hi Mike Cernovich

Can anyone give me a quick neutral rundown on McMaster?

>anyone who criticizes Bannon or Gorka is a shill

Kys. Trump is fine without them

Once again funny how you refuse to go after people that Shareblue is protecting and actively only going after people Shareblue hates.

Name the people who Shareblue isnt criticizing and I'll give you my opinions on them.

A war mongering neocon? read up on Ezra Watnick who was begging Trump to bomb Iran and syria. McMaster finally fired him. Seems like a smart guy to me.

shareblue isn't shilling this though, The Butthurt Breitbart Boys are. Deal with being found out, try and actually use your own abilities to fucking acheive your goals. Not this subersive jew bullshit

Did Breitbart circumcise your cock or something? Get a life. All you're doing is successfully giving them advertisement that Drudge doles out much more judiciously (he's a Jew, too, before you accuse me of being a Jew again).

Drudge is just as bad as breitbart

Trump works for Soros.

Who would be /ourguy/ to replace McMaster?

listen...Anyone in the United States that supports a country they dont live in while simultaneously holding US citizenship should kill themselves.

Israel is illegitimate. Deal with it.

Mcmaster is ourguy he hates the jews

Wow, you hate Drudge too? lel. He's been a great source even dating back to the Vince Foster stuff.

Thanks! I usually try to mention that as a potential constitutional amendment for years (although my specification is superior). I love it when I start to see the things I push get echoed.

what are you fags talking about? I just voted. It works fine.

No man he's been shitting on Trump because Bannon told him to because he's not gonna bow to israels kikery. Stop playing games.

>McMaster is a despicable neocon war-monger
A US soldier begin a warmonger, what a fucking surprise. Did you expect him to be some kind of pussified pacifist?

I agree with that as well. It's pretty obvious if you read the UN charter. However I'm not at all convinced that Kushner is going to have much of an effect. The one-state solution is clearly the way to destroy Israel.

Drudge is a news man. He calls it as he sees it, and he usually sees things other people want to see, which is what has made him such a superstar of the news world despite having a site that looks like it's still running off his listserv.

I only see 6 people, none are McMaster

Alexander AcostaSecretary of Labor
Ben CarsonTITLE:Secretary of Housing and Urban Development photo

Ben CarsonSecretary of Housing and Urban Development
Elaine ChaoTITLE:Secretary of Transportation photo

Elaine ChaoSecretary of Transportation
Dan CoatsTITLE:Director of National Intelligence photo

Dan CoatsDirector of National Intelligence
Gary CohnTITLE:Chief Economic Advisor photo

Gary CohnChief Economic Advisor
Kellyanne ConwayTITLE:Counselor to the President photo

Kellyanne ConwayCounselor to the President

He means they removed McMaster from the option. The media is desperately trying to protect him.

I saw like 20. Dunno what to tell ya. Maybe Trudeau has a new law protecting your snowflakes: members of Trump's cabinet can not be displayed more than 6 at a time.

Oh, I had to disable the popup blocker.

They are protecting:
McMaster
Paul Ryan
John McCain
Lindsey Graham
Kushner
Cohn
General Kelly
Jeff Flake

Their main targets are:
>Gorka
>Bannon
>Miller
>Tillerson
>Pence
>Carson

wtf, people voted to keep Nikki Haley? Fucking kikes.

They also hate Mnuchin and Sessions. Mnuchin is the main focus now that Bannon is gone.

She's also under protection despite being clearly one of the more unstable members. One only hopes that Trump is going to make a show of firing her or defunding the UN (or ideally bulldozing the UN building and repurposing the land) or something of this nature when the time is right to criticize its ineffectiveness, crimes, obsolesence, or whatever other glaring failures.

>McMaster

I don't think he's as bad as people make him out to be, but he has said things that are concerning. He wanted hella troops in Afghanistan, but Trump limited it to 4000. So as long as he's kept in check, he isn't too bad.

>Paul Ryan

An opportunist snake. Will probably try and work with Trump so it doesn't affect him in the midterms.

>John McCain
>Lindsey Graham

Warmongers who should not be listened too.

>Kushner

A moderate like Trump who has been unfairly vilified due to Bannon. He's not a puppetmaster and helped Trump as much as Miller during the campaign (and Trump wouldn't have won if he wasn't playing a big role).

>Cohn

He's meh, but as long as he sticks in his lane he is doing fine. Good for economic initiatives.

>General Kelly

A good man trying to clean house and being order to the WH.

>Jeff Flake
A cuckservative.

>Their main targets are:

I haven't ever seen a bad story on Pence.

She's seen as a "good" conservative. Weird how she has favorable reviews while people like Lighthizer and Pence have negative reviews.

Go google those "Pence wants to secretly run for president in 2020 against Trump" stories. In their goal to impeach trump thing they flat out mention they will try to make it look like Pence is using Trump to get to the presidency and try to make Trump not trust Pence. Tillerson they want gone because he will prevent the war they want.

Of course they love Pence. They know if they can get him into the POTUS seat, then Paul Ryan is at least temporarily the VP and they can almost assuredly steamroll the neocon agenda again that way.