What do we do about the crime problem in the black community

What do we do about the crime problem in the black community

NO GENOCIDAL ANSWER

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Indian_boarding_schools
youtube.com/watch?v=ADTjKGJQsyE
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/24/reports-jared-kushners-family-business-switches-crisis-management-amid-federal-scrutiny/
washingtonjewishweek.com/30236/you-should-know-eric-wachter/you_should_know/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Eliminate all forms of welfare, including public housing, affirmative action, healthcare and food stamps. It's sink or swim time.

Lower the burden of proof for convictions and loosen all the restrictions placed upon the criminal justice system which have been put in place by the political left.

Global thermonuclear war

fpbp

Gotta stop giving free shit. Once they're use to it then there will never be enough.

Deport any violent criminals to Guam. Deny them any reentry to the rest of the US and it's territories.

This assumes they are just as intelligent or capable as their white peers. They are not. It's slow genocide.

Bring back Jim Crow

the punishment for all crimes is now execution.
>problem solved

Martial law.
Curfews for people who do not have work permits for late night work.
Free drug clinics to help with drug addicts.

Start a siege on crime, they can't sell drugs if you have troops on every corner. All of them armed, with heavy backup waiting. Eventually gangs will just stop existing because all the dumb idiots that can only steal and sell poison will starve to death or get arrested/shot.

TOO BAD THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN BECAUSE OF ITS WASSIST

Nothing. Stay far away from them and let them kill each other and destroy everything they touch. Niggers are a problem with no solution.

>Start a multi-billion dollar parent company
>Create a private school
>Profits go towards the school
>School accepts children with promise from impoverished areas free of charge
>Teach them right wing ideology
>Teach them how to make a better future for themselves
>School is a bordering school so it is away from the shitty environment the children are used to
>No drugs, welfare parents, gangsters, etc
>Employment rates among blacks increase
>Big businesses funding education becomes common place
>Libtards give in to capitalism because it saved the blacks/spics
>Fascism becomes a thing
>Profit????

>NO GENOCIDAL ANSWER

Kill all criminals. What else were you expecting? Magic to transform them into right wingers?

lol you wish pink CHIMPS

Peckerwood bitch

They tried that with the American Indians.

It didn't work out well for anyone.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Indian_boarding_schools

All that shit is how Democrats contain undesirables in their ghettos, we wouldn't want these assholes mingling with the general public, Goy.

Suck me, black boy.

Why not send them back to Germany

I think having these actual services are fine, these niggers are just taking advantage of it.
Make mandatory drug/alcohol screenings to stay on welfare. If you can afford weed/booze, you can fucking afford to feed your damn kids.

a good start would be to stop lying / ignoring what is really going on and WHO is committing crimes.

Any time a crime happens, everyone does flips, jumps and skips to avoid saying BLACK MALE again is the perp.

There is a reason suspects are all the same.

Quit being so desperate for excuses. It isn't fatherless families, failing schools, bad politicians, racist police, lead paint, flouride in the drinking water, racially biased IQ tests.....

Its dumb fucking niggers and their toxic culture of idiocy.

Wew, almost everything is wrong with the black community in America, so this is not an easy one, but let's see...

-Stop food welfare. If a woman wants her children not to starve, she either needs to keep a man or work herself, and in turn not get many.
-Black christianity is obviously not working out, so get them to join churches where they are getting european christianity from an european priest.
-Don't keep them so long in school if they are not smart enough. No reason for them to stay until 18. Start with 10 to prepare them for trades and apprenticeships, only let the ones go in higher education who are seriously smart enough.
-Generally, destroy Rap/Thug/Gang culture, its glorifying of violence and prison.

Arrest and deportation.

Nah, we have to get rid of the programs to get rid of them. Once they are gone or at least lowered 90% of their population, reintroduce the programs again.

Oh, the Christian fanatics fucked up? That has, literally, never happened before.

>NO GENOCIDAL ANSWER

Fine. I'll choose the democidal answer as being more comprehensive.

you would have a chimpout of epic proportions. Planet of the Apes would have nothing on martial law in Detroit. Niggers are suicidally prideful, and would rather start a small uprising against da popo than back down and not be niggers

theyhavetogoback.jpg

If they're down by 90%, why reintroduce the programs? It was obviously working if it reduced the niggers to a handful of dindus

We separate from them we secede from the union and create our own white ethnostate and they would have the option to do that as well.

Because by then they wouldn't have much of an effect on the system and we can use the programs the way they were intended as temporary solutions to small downturns.

Use community-based policing where police officers become associated with the neighborhoods where they work the most. Get people to trust the police. Train police to shoot only if absolutely necessary, and even then aim for non vital areas.

Offer 2000 dollars to any person that volunteers to be permanently sterilized.
Gibs me dat.

> Eliminate all forms of welfare, including public housing, affirmative action, healthcare and food stamps

Only Trump can save us
This would be worse than Hiroshima for the KANGZ....but goddamn, would it work

You say that like it's a bad thing

If they're to be relocated it should be to any remote area with work that needs doing.

You're a fucking retard.
Niggers don't trust the police because most niggers have recently committed a crime.

Those literally had rampant mistreatment, neglect, and physical and psychological abuse.

We already have done that and it doesn't work in black neighborhoods at all. We have tried over policing them, leaving them alone, targeting age groups, programs to keep them busy, getting more black officers and none of it works. Community policing works on people who want to be policed.

>most niggers have recently committed a crime
What, like running a red light or taking a pen from to post office? Crime rates are higher among blacks but it's still a minority.

Project Prevention is a thing.

Why do white people keep ruining tropical islands by importing niggers? Just look at the Caribbean.

Check this nog out youtube.com/watch?v=ADTjKGJQsyE

Peaceful Genocide in response to the peaceful invasion. I like it, and it's realistic.

Good, let them kill each other, the whole city is a containment zone already so nothing of value would be lost.

Running red lights kills people.

Not only is ethnic cleansing 100 percent effective at solving problems like this, it's the only thing that comes close.

To get rid of nigger crime, forcibly remove niggers and do what needs doing to see to it they never come back, ever. Nothing of value will be lost.

we've been trying this for centuries. They breed like fucking rabbits

Let the blacks police themselves how they want. The catch is that they have to live in all-black areas.

It's one of the rules the OP insisted must be followed.

a you for truth

The breeding isn't the problem because they just end up killing each other. The problem is trying to force them to assimilate into society by force, which is what liberals are trying to do.

also a good choice, but unrealistic, we'd be killing niggers day and night trying to sneak into our borders

africa

>Sneak
If we gave them their own land on our continent then a civil war would break out among them. You know they fight each other once whites are out of the picture. They would be doing to us what they did to Europe by bum rushing our boarders.

assimilation will never work forced or not

Just offer a take break
They'll still rush for it but it won't cost you a thing.

And that is why they need to go, I don't care where just not here.

The "World Health Organization" distributes poison just to see what happens.
Look up "Fluoride Toxicity." It only kills you /completely dead/ in large amounts.

keep your head out of the microwave
FOR YOUR HEALTH

I support this.
I grew up one of those "let's all be friends" types.
Seeing whites and blacks being friends made me happy.
What I'm seeing now makes me want to move to a whites only area.
I don't want to deal with this shit anymore.
I don't want to pay for them anymore.
I don't want to be attacked by them.
I used to defend them.
Now I'm bad because of some bullshit I had nothing to do with.
Fuck this.
I'm done.
Generation Zyklon is my new great hope.

Null kine bastard spawn of the adversary.
Chug poison and never channel.

Unrelated, but of importance

Jared Kushners businesses being protected by the ADL from the US Government
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/24/reports-jared-kushners-family-business-switches-crisis-management-amid-federal-scrutiny/
Eric Wachter,"I oversee all aspects of ADL’s programming within the region of Washington, D.C., Maryland, Virginia and North Carolina."
washingtonjewishweek.com/30236/you-should-know-eric-wachter/you_should_know/

End federal involvement in poverty relief programs, and substitute block grants to the states for those services. The problems we see are a direct result of federal encroachment on state turf.
>Criminal jews shake down and extort everyone, especially other jews.
My neurons were made to fire on account of the information you have provided.

I would bet if you took away perverse incentives from black women and made the government the employer of last resort you'd see a drastic change in the communities.

A reconstruction project for black Americans like the Tennessee river valley authority project or the new deal.

There is plenty of governmental work that Americans could be doing like building high speed rail, fixing roads and bridges, installing high speed fiber, cost doesn't matter as long as the economic engine it creates is larger.

Look at the largest waste of money ever the western states dam projects which provided clean water and abundant power allowing the western states to become productive and making California the 7th largest economy in the world.

The answer is easy put blacks to work. Start the old economic engine again.

Sending niggers to niggerland. Make sure its Sub-saharan Africa

>Murder all black people except nigger babies
>Let white families adopt nigger babies
problm solved

>What do we do about the crime problem in the black community

Free ticket out of the country, plus a bag of crack shipped to their destination.

>It isn't fatherless families,

Well, that partly explains their toxic culture of idiocy.

Women can't raise children for shit, because women are basically taller, fatter, hairier children. So with single moms you get children raising children. And nothing is learned. It's the stupid leading the stupid.