Julian Assange

Is he dead?

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/346904-assange-meets-us-congressman-vows-to-prove-russia-did-not-leak-him
twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/900886208859045888
thehill
archive.is/kudvj
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So sick of this scumbag rapist. He obviously is controlled by the Russians at this point because he is in a Russian allied embassy despite his insistence to the contrary which is sad. He cares more about his ego than actually helping people or making a difference with the leaks. He was given a shit load of Kremlin documents to leak this past year and didn't leak them for no reason at all then he leaks all the DNC e-mails that clearly came from Russia and says it wasn't the Russians. Dude is so so so a hack and a liar, and I cannot wait for him to no longer be someone anyone pays attention to.

>a fucking leaf

Of course

No but he hasn't been at the embassy since Oct last year.

Are you a shill or is this sarcasm?

yes they got rid of him

That's when they cut his internet out ya?

Meant to reply to this

Get a real job, shill.

see pic related.

sage this shitty, shitty bait thread.

OP, next time lead with the redpills you do have so it doesn't look like a slide thread.

thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/346904-assange-meets-us-congressman-vows-to-prove-russia-did-not-leak-him

Nope he's about to redpill the world.

twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/900886208859045888

And here's the archive

>thehill com/policy/cybersecurity/346904-assange-meets-us-congressman-vows-to-prove-russia-did-not-leak-him
archive.is/kudvj

>get shitload of Kremlin articles
>due to lack of Kremlin transparency 1000 hours of works validates 5 documents with nothingburgers
>or publish it without fully checking and lose your credibility.

You realise others can leak too right? Noone is stopping you from leaking those supposed documents.

TRUMPS GONNA PARDONNN HIMMMMM

dealwith it democrat kikebags.

Hillary want a drone to bimb the embassy-many would have died but she didn't care when she manufactured a few plane crashes. Then John Kerry tried to blackmail and threaten the embassy staff and they were about to rush in and assassinate him (right after the Wikileaks). I think he was saved by some White Hats and is somewhere safe. They did manage to murder several wikileaks staff but you won't hear that in the media. One was Seth Rich's contact.

Thanks Norwaybro

Seth Rich was the leaker.

>Forensicator’s first decisive findings, made public in the paper dated July 9, concerned the volume of the supposedly hacked material and what is called the transfer rate—the time a remote hack would require. The metadata established several facts in this regard with granular precision: On the evening of July 5, 2016, 1,976 megabytes of data were downloaded from the DNC’s server. The operation took 87 seconds. This yields a transfer rate of 22.7 megabytes per second.

These statistics are matters of record and essential to disproving the hack theory. No Internet service provider, such as a hacker would have had to use in mid-2016, was capable of downloading data at this speed. Compounding this contradiction, Guccifer claimed to have run his hack from Romania, which, for numerous reasons technically called delivery overheads, would slow down the speed of a hack even further from maximum achievable speeds.

I can't believe you actually believe this, I'm on Sup Forums right now because of this man, I voted for Trump because I read the democrats own words, that showed how corrupt and evil they are. Why are you even here? go be comfy and go watch rachel maddow reveal more of Trumps tax returns.

This is shareblue ramping up an operation because they know Hillary is gonna die and Obama is fucked too.

You get banned from r/conspiracy now for talking about king niggers birth certificate

You basically get banned from reddit for everything

because shareblue kikes run it

oops forgot to change my name back

>stupid question
>check flag
Stop playing into the stereotype, Mao.

NO PROOF OF LIFE

Naaa

I'm a slav

You work for the DoD, don't you?

No I do home renovations.

Whoops thought you were the shill leaf

I wish, doesn't seem so bad to think that I could be getting payed to shitpost.

He did not leak them because he did not want polonium in his breakfast, op. He picks and chooses battles, and right now his enemies are the neocons/neolibs. It also helps that he has a hate filled vendetta out for Hillary and company. Wolves in sheepskins are always more dangerous than wolves out in the open.