What's Sup Forums's general opinion about Austria?

What's Sup Forums's general opinion about Austria?

>inb4 'Sup Forums is not just one person'

I'm just curious.

Bonus points if you talk shit about Vienna, because everyone outside of the capital city hates it.

How many less shitskins do you have than germany

Wheres da choppa

8.7 million people in Austria, 15% of them are foreigners. Most of them live in Vienna and Graz though.

What's wrong with Vienna?

Only shitskins there. Looks like a ghetto to be honest.

Oh shit, I guess that's it. Sorry mate Europe is lost. Godspeed. I'll pray for you.

Don't you guys have 60% niggers in your country ?

Is Austria like Switzerland and Bavaria?

USA is a BIRACIAL country. Blacks and Whites. The only people that spread division among Blacks and Whites are funded by jews.

well i see then as the on rational German speaking countries other than Switzerland. i also bought a Steyr M9 resiliently ALSO Austra-Hungary reunification when???

Went skiing in Bad-Gastein 10/10 would go again. Beyond that fucking red-bull, I currently have one on my desk and that speaks volumes.

I don't know what Switzerland is like, but we do have a shit ton of mountains + the alps. Too many lakes to count and we drink a lot of beer, so maybe you could compare us to some parts of Bavaria.

Thanks for buying our guns! We do appreciate that! Fuck yes, I'm still waiting for Slovenia, Croatia and Hungary to come back to daddy land.(Let's not forget South Tyrol) Unified under a Habsburg leader, we could actually become a pretty good multinationalist state.

Love Red Bull. But it's overprized as fuck.

Went there two years ago and loved it

It's a more chilled out Germany. Your food is also great, I'm a fan.

Thanks. Yeah that's what I noticed as well. Germans are cucks nowadays, they're not respectful at all.

it would need to reunify under a single language to have any hope of remaining homogeneous society

If we attack Slovenia, id move back to the fatherland with my Austro-hungarian uniform and my Mannlicher–Schönauer

Luv that place.
Nicest german-speaking people I've ever met

even Vienna looks super comfy to me desu

Fuck I don't know. I don't like taking other people's languages away.

Why did you leave us brother? + Bonus points if you tell me why we should attack Slovenia

Vienna looks good in some parts of the cuty

all i am saying is the disenfranchisement of the Hungarians was partly why the state dose not exist anymore also the assassination of the Ferdinand's

kaiser basti aus dem hause kurz wann?

Cucked by prussia but now prussia is dead and its creation is being raped by the turks. It looks like Austria might might have dodged a bullet.

arnold swarzenegger is a faggot
Otherwise you are pretty cool

hihi hi nice hitler pictures