One more to go

And then its all over, baby

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2012/01/18/realestate/commercial/the-kushner-companies-deal-for-666-fifth-avenue-avoids-foreclosure.html
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2012/01/18/realestate/commercial/the-kushner-companies-deal-for-666-fifth-avenue-avoids-foreclosure.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good. The only person that matters is Trump

But I want to shut their filthy lying mouths :

When Trump rebranded the swamp to a sewer, he included them in it.

I didn't elect these people. Never heard of them.

tfw you're about to destroy Israel and there's nothing the zion deep state can do about it.

Ha ha ha! Once Miller is gone we will activate our communist insurgent armies and overthrow this country!

Good thing Trump prepared for that and got the military on his side.

Trump is on our side you fool. You Nazis will be driven into the wilderness to live the rest of your days in fear as government-sanctioned hunting parties track you down and take your scalps.

>the military is literally isolating trump
>unironically saying the opossite of him

It's already all over.

Gonna need a rundown

tfw Bibi is a bitch

Don't worry, Miller will just use his magic Jew sorcery powers to prevent himself from getting fired.

He's an Orthodox Jew and his father taught him to believe that Irsael is illegitimate because they believe that only once the messiah comes will israel be established.

why you said jared is antiisrael?

he appears globalist... but idunno

Is he???

they cant kick miller out

Only some orthodox sects believe in that
Most are zionist and many live in Israel

can i have a quick rundown on this guy?

YUUUP

holy shit

but guess what burguer
they will flee to the us most likely

and "diaspora" jews have had a tendency of beeing overwhemengly leftist

a good thing in my opinion

globalism>zionism

t. mexican atheist jew

Big if true desu

Hahaha looks like the leftists are having impotent power fantasies again

b-b-but 72D underwater chess guys! bowing down to the neocons is the real redpill! based black man xD

www.jpost.com/International/NY-school-snubs-Kushner-over-anti-Israel-comments

it's true

>t. mexican atheist jew
how many layers of opreshunz are you running in?

Anyone else think Bibi and Kushner look related

I've seen this so many times and I just now noticed the nigger is grabbing muh dick.

oy vey a number on a building. you're a moron lmao. It's so funny watching the JIDF try to figure out a narrative that works.

we'll see
i do have a growing doubt about trump
and yet I think hes still got an ace or two up his sleeve

in the end it doesnt matter, YT is waking up
the people who elected trump havent changed
their desires have not changed,
trump is not the movement, his is a consequence of it

when they murdered Ceasar the swamp thought their troubles where ended
enter Augustus and Marcus
rivers of blood later, they had literally chased thier enemies accross the known free world and slaughtered them and thier families

trump is the harbringer of change, but he is not the change, he is the sign of white identity awakening,

the best is yet to come

wtf is opreshunz

You realize your opinion doesnt matter when you use vpns to shill online because you literally have no say in the matter

This

I think Steve Bannon leaving was a positive in terms of what he can do. Being on the staff held him back, taking off the chains and putting him back into his media habitat is much better.

if you're actually from Canada, well that sucks for you, but you still have no say in the matter

>dunce thinks ir's just a coincidence

someone redpill this newfag, plz

more info here - sorry about non archived link:
nytimes.com/2012/01/18/realestate/commercial/the-kushner-companies-deal-for-666-fifth-avenue-avoids-foreclosure.html

Here's the archive
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2012/01/18/realestate/commercial/the-kushner-companies-deal-for-666-fifth-avenue-avoids-foreclosure.html

Mate. Is this really all you've got? This is literally the best timeline ever. Watching the jew shills get more and more scared. more and more erratic. more and more retarded and unconvincing. It's going to be great watching Israel fall.

He left because he realized that the cause was hopeless. On his way out he made some insincere comments about going to war for the "Trump agenda" in an effort to revive Breitbart. Their never ending fight for an impossible agenda will give them a lot of traffic.

wait a minute...that card

Bannon I never liked, and his employee Milo shit all over this board during the election. Fuck him.
Gorka I did not even know existed until he was gone and doing his muh Reagan routine. Litrerally who?
Miller has a use, and once that is ended, he will be released like the others. Everyone in the administration is expendable except for Trump and his progeny.
this

well i am from canada
i am not too sure why you are hostile
my opinion, such as it is, remains
perhaps you should read my post

i dont need to have a "say" in the matter
I am merely observing a phenomena which is occuring accross all european world,
which is that white people are waking up, ie begining to recognize that they are indeed a race, and have specific needs and voting for those who will pursue white interests
which is, imo, a big change from last 60 years

trump is merely part of that awakening
they will kill him
physically possibly
but spiritually definitely

from those ashes some one far less ashamedly pro-white will rise, and thier motivation will be power, the power they see as commandeering white interests ....

I am not against trump or his agenda, in fact it is sorely needed,
i think the problem with trump is he still believes in the old america, and so he still wants to be the good guy
but good guys aren't going to get us out this mess, the swamp will take advantage of trumps kindness, his attempts to work within the system, and they will corrupt him, or his plans, or both, and failing that they will kill him

the evidence of the last six months seems to fit my narrative, trump has been pleasant as possible, he has tried to make most if not all happy .... the problem is that the people he is dealing with dont want to be happy, they want power, power that he has
he can never placate them
and so they will destroy him

when they destroy him, someone far worse will rise .... a bad guy, a strong man, who will not play by their rules, who will be out for blood, who understands the swamp cannot be reasoned with, it must be destroyed

this is the natural cycle of most democracies, do americans think they are so exceptional that they can avoid it,
you've already been around this circle twice in last 300 years