Yes architecture has become degenerate but what about cars?

What happened to the days when a man's first love was his wife and the second his car?

Why don't people actively campaign for car companies to resurrect the "retro" look?

People hold no value in their vehicles anymore other than "safety" and "efficiency" which both go out the window anyway because modern cars are aluminum pieces of crap.

The white car is more attractive than the black car, and can support more people.

you forgot to mention most cars look the same nowadays, they all look feminine as fuck, even JDM are taking this stance (compare R34 -quintesentially manly car- with R35, it just looks homo)

cars suck, anything that was built after 2004 is instantly horrible.

I liked Diablo, Countach, old Ferraris, old JDM, Mercedes, Mclaren, they obvoisly still posses the fancy element but in reality they suck.

Id much rather drive an old car from the 70s than some new homo car with AC and radio and all that useless stuff

Exactly. The only flaw would be aerodynamics but who would take a 50's Chevy cross country anyway?

It's not even feminine. It's bloated and monocolor as a way to hide the lack of intricacy and artistry which were both killed by the nihilism of the late 20th century. Now you have to pay 800k for an average-looking car in comparison to a drop-dead gorgeous one from 60 years ago.

Leftists actually hate cars. And are aggressively trying to get rid of private car ownership.

Why do you think they're pushing the self driving shit? It's a gradual psyop. And the EPA mandates so much newer cars are too expensive for the average person.

Carburetor or nothing.

the rare /o/ redirect:

I mean are these even really good looking? It's like the top-of-the-line cars of today are based on degenerate whores. I can't "love" this car, only enjoy crashing it in a video game or drag race.

I agree. We should be fighting back.

>Why don't people actively campaign for car companies to resurrect the "retro" look?
They already tried that, was a massive failure.

The self driving meme won't ever work though.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but Boomers are the reason why. They're so obsessed with the cars of their youth that so many are in existence and in great condition.

The only way to force self driving is a literally car grab. And imagine Johnny Boomer's face when they come for his 67 Mustang.

>looks like literal shit
>the retro look
Next you're going to post a PT cruiser

I really don't understand what makes companies go for the bottom of your picrel instead of the top. Do they really think the consumer would prefer it if given choice? Like I can understand with architecture - when it used to be super expensive overall to build a church or a town hall it didn't matter if you threw in a couple of caryatids and hired Michelangelo to do the ceiling, but as the actual building process improved and became cheaper and quicker, the embellishments started to matter, and so governments preferred to get cheap shit for their (taxpayer's) buck - or at least that's what I think happened. But you can't extend it to cars since all that decorative crap would get cheaper as quickly as the rest of the car.

Could it be that people actually have shit taste?

That's not "trying" that's manipulation to convince the public that new is better. Someone should make a new car company that makes gorgeous retro-ish cars for a decent price and change the market.

New cars are shit.
Give me a heavy, all-metal, fast, monster of a car.

Underrated

I wonder why

Victorian style homes are cheaper to make today than 200 years ago and are even cheaper than green liberal efficiency boxes.

There are some cars at least showing an attempt at de-faggoteering themselves. I wonder which vehicles are going to be looked down upon by ((society))

Out of the way faggots, superior modern automobile coming through

Too bad they're overpriced and mainly driven by faggots now.

>Victorian style homes are cheaper to make today than 200 years ago
Granted.
>and are even cheaper than green liberal efficiency boxes
This I can't believe without proofs.

Yesss... That's a good goy. Remember, the vehicles chosen by the average white person are the ones that people with small dicks and small brains will choose... You are such a good goy I'll even take it a step further and call them rural and suburban retards...

the new fiat 500 is successful

I don't remember where I read it. It may just have to do with government bureaucracy but still, paying for just the right paint job or adding a few ornate designs here and there can do wonders to land value and overall lifestyle improvement.

What are you talking about leaf? The average white person can even afford that.

>American Cars
>Value

Yes Dutchman, your cars are so unique.

The dutch don't even make cars. Spyker doesn't count since they went bankrupt.
That's French.

>feminine
Its aerodynamics you dumb fuck, its so it uses less gas and you can save more money