Operation Semper Invicta

Operation Semper Invicta:

1)Report to the police any muslim or nigger who might be a suspect.
2)If you have muslim or nigger neighbours make their lives horrible:don't let them sleep,kill their pets,assault their children,destroy their possessions,vandalise their cars and/or scooters.
3)Work out,learn how to fight with both bare hands and weapons, learn how to shot a pistol,shotgun,assault rifle,how to use basic explosives and urban warfare tactics,prepare for the war that once again will come in Europe.
4)Assault in group muslims,be fast and use masks,try to leave no hints behind you.
With knives reach for veins and arteries, with guns one bullet for the heart and another for the head.
5)Have no sexual intercourses with muslims and niggers,try to procreate only with White people.
6)On the internet if possible mass flag Muslims/pro Islam and immigration videos.
Target leftists,doxx them and try to kill them,use the same tactics they have used,but have no pity.
7)Spread this operation with the ones you trust and try to form units against niggers and Muslims.
8)Support the nationalist party in your country,help them to grow and reach for the government, they must become the ruling party.

Times have come,we lived in a relative peaceful society, but now we have to fight for our lives,for what we hold dear,for the ones we love,for the Fatherland and for Europe.
Our cause is right and pure,there has been too much horror,there has been too much terror,now we will fight back;for every church they vandalised we will burn three mosques,for every white woman raped we will evirate ten Muslims,for every innocent civilian killed by muslims we will bury them with the pigs.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/24/reports-jared-kushners-family-business-switches-crisis-management-amid-federal-scrutiny/
washingtonjewishweek.com/30236/you-should-know-eric-wachter/you_should_know/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You are a retard.

I'm actually okay with my poo neighbors, it's the ancient towelhead down the street that keeps me up at night.
Fucker sits in a chair in the middle of his driveway almost every day and just eyeballs you as you drive by.
Guarantee he's beheaded at least 50 people.

Don't kill pets. Pets are great.

Why??

If there are muslims or niggers in your neighbourhood follow the point 2 of operation Semper Invicta.

Like every W.E I just robbed two beta muslim outside a club. Doing my part.

they kill our pets we kill theirs

Because all this doesnt make you any better than them. Fight the cause that put us in this position rather than individuals.

No thanks brah, I don't abuse animals.
I don't hurt pets either.

Pfff. This isn't about moral high ground. The sixties are gone faggot

Well done,may I ask where do you come from?

Jared Kushners businesses being protected by the ADL from the US Government
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/24/reports-jared-kushners-family-business-switches-crisis-management-amid-federal-scrutiny/
Eric Wachter,"I oversee all aspects of ADL’s programming within the region of Washington, D.C., Maryland, Virginia and North Carolina."
washingtonjewishweek.com/30236/you-should-know-eric-wachter/you_should_know/

Look post above. Has become a hobby. Some psycho chick tried to lure me into killing one, but beating the shit out of them is enough, for mow

American blacks have my blood, they are my cousins. Muslim is not a race, children are not the enemy.

>try to procreate only with white people

You lost it there scum.

I don't give a shit about being morally better,I want back my daily life that has been ruined by this crazy immigration

Read 1st item listed....Ok reasonable if they are suspicious.
Read the rest. ...full fucking autismo

muzzies dont even have pets.

Beating them is still better than doing nothing.
But when times will come we'll kill them

But I thought they had multiple wives??

Are you mad nigger?I know Islam isn't a race,it's pure trash.
Get mad as much as you want I don't give a fuck about a nigger

Without a question. The goal still is no muslim, worldwide. Lets bring them their house of peace, in death

You are a fucking faggot. U are same cancer as terrorists if you TERRORIZE people.

FUCK YOU. People want to live in peace, don't destroy our country you faggot.

Errr... did you fail to take your Meds OP?

The aim of this operation is to drive back muslims out of our Fatherlands,they want us dead,we must fight.
They can fight between themselves in their shitholes

Terrorism is a legit political strategy. Those faggots I beat up will think twice about laughing and having fun in a white country. I always let them know why I take their money, phone and security

>be a muslim living in a white neighbourhood in yurop
>mfw entire neighbourhood loves me
nice shilling burger, go home

No, the goal is removing aluah snakbars from the face of the earth and all they ever have written down

If anything, I'd rescue it.

Pretty sure you're not white.

If we don't stop the niggers and the Muslims from being the majority in our country they will enslave us,Muslim are 5-10% of most European countries but carry out daily terror attacks towards innocent people.
Our countries have been destroyed,now you have to choose between giving the Farherland to your ruthless enemies or having the balls to fight for it and build a better nation.
Choose wisely

What if our Fatherlands are someone elses homeland we stole??...??? Obviously North Americans etc can't participate as we aren't ruling our people's lands.

Why make this thread when Europeans are asleep?

Yes actually I am white,my mother is from Poland and my father from Northern Italy.

Ah ah ah ah they are being polite to you,they don't appreciate you because you are Muslims.
You are the enemy

Calm down Officer

Our Fotherlands are ours,our ancestors died for them,we must preserve them.
I don't know what you mean,but do you think that countries like Germany or France do not belong to german and French people?

Aww... poor Hans his penis must be looking VERY Small tonight.

It's becoming pretty populated and by the time most Europeans will wake up it will be in first page of Sup Forums

Talks the one who's country is flooded with SJWs,feminazis and peaceful Muslims.
But go ahead and talk about someone's penis,a cuck like you can talk only about penises lmao.

Well at least in my country men can enjoy penises, vaginas and we are proud to mix the various great peoples from around the world in freedom and opportunity.

If you had a decent sized dick you'd be enjoying muslim, black, brown, white, Asian and more kinds of pussy than you can imagine.

Whose shills are trying to physically weaponize pol? Why are these threads everywhere?

Did you mean:
"In Canada women get raped by Muslims and Canadian males are too pussified to defend them"?

Sup Forums has been weaponized many times

LOTS of muslim women have sex with white men. As far as crime in Canada its mostly aboriginal people committing crime and being victimized?

I know of 0 cases of muslims raping white women. I'm a cop and we have a mosque in my town. Actual now that you've brought it up thats really weird.. But like everyone some muslims are sure bad people but most are fantastic. You're missing out!

I've hooked up with several Muslim women really fantastic experiences. Well some better some worse. They like my uniform and my huge Canuk Cock.

>Join our jewish breeding program. MAKE CANADA BRAZIL!

Sounds wonderful!! :)

>thinks that lowering oneself to shit standard to match the enemy is the best course of action.

are you really that lacking in self awareness to not notice yourself being worse than the the towelhead criminals? good luck in life you dumb faggot

>believing hitler had a womans skull

trantifags gtfo