Stories of getting fucked by affirmative action?

Stories of getting fucked by affirmative action?

>physics major taking chem electives trying to go to med school
>acing all the premed courses
>3.85GPA at 'public ivy' university, summa
>all As in quantum mechanics and physical chemistry etc
>bitching letters of reccomendation
>research
>volunteering
>fluent in a foreign language I taught myself and have the documents to prove it
>41 MCAT
>one nigger in my orgo class (was on decent terms with him) got into john hopkins and Penn with a 3.3 GPA and 37 MCAT while I didn't get into shit
>applied to like 20 schools, got an interview at only a mid tier one and they basically scoffed at me during it

This was many years ago, back in college. Now I'm a pathetic neet. The bitterness over not being a doctor still kills me inside everyday. I had elite credentials.

Why the fuck do you have to be an academic superman+chad+volunteer to help the niggers in africa to become a fucking doctor if you are a white male? The only 'whites' getting into med school now are either women, kikes, or well connected wasps. No middle class white boy gets the privilege of being a doctor anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/24/reports-jared-kushners-family-business-switches-crisis-management-amid-federal-scrutiny/
washingtonjewishweek.com/30236/you-should-know-eric-wachter/you_should_know/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Try again.

Try what again, idiot?

If he's told that absolutely every time, wouldn't he become insane or unwise by the third or fourth time? You can't expect people to keep playing losing games and not become demotivated.

Try again, I applied and applied year after year.

They don't care because I am a white male.

I'm fucking done with this gay nigger earth.

>physics major trying to go to med school
They probably realized that you're a fucking retard who doesn't know what he wants to do with his life beyond impressing his snobbish asian parents. Med school is for dumbasses too stupid to get their PHD, but still arrogant enough to want a tittle (despite the fact that doctors are essentially overpaid car mechanics).

Stories about jews in US politics
Jared Kushners businesses being protected by the ADL from the US Government
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/24/reports-jared-kushners-family-business-switches-crisis-management-amid-federal-scrutiny/
Eric Wachter,"I oversee all aspects of ADL’s programming within the region of Washington, D.C., Maryland, Virginia and North Carolina."
washingtonjewishweek.com/30236/you-should-know-eric-wachter/you_should_know/

what kind of schools did you apply and how many are out of state?

what kind of research and volunteering were you doing? you didn't get in anywhere?

I don't want to work in academia though. I wanted to be a surgeon. I'm white, from a middle class household.

All MD, very broadly across the spectrum, but no bottom tier toilets. State schools in and out of state, private, et cetera.

Bullshit. I'm white and got into med school with a 28 MCAT. Either you or Autistic AF or this is bait.

physics research, it was regarding applied statistical mechanics using computer models, also some math research in analysis

volunteering, mostly at a hospital.

DO doesn't count brainlet.

I'm not saying that you didnt get shafted because of "muh diversity". But Duke, LSU, FSU, Tulane, NC State all would have taken you with those stats

from what I've seen legit aspie type autism is actually a plus in academia, especially in natural science fields. My senior thesis adviser was autistic af. Maybe different for med school though kek.

It does whenever I'm a physician and you aren't dipshit.

I applied to duke. Rejected.

There is also this bias nowadays towards more 'chad' candidates from what I understand, basically they're looking for more frat bro type doctors and less of the studious type. I'm a short man with bad eyesight and don't really have the presence of a chad, so I bet that also has something to do with it.

They care less about academic credentials these days.

You should have dressed as a woman and said you were transgendered. And if they still rejected you, then you could always sue for discrimination.

You've got to actually talk to professors and Doctors for the interviews. So it is kinda different.

You should have lied and said you wanted to be an md phd so you could perform clinical research. This would have got your foot in the door.

Claiming you want to be a surgeon tells them you're just in it for the money.

Was offered a chance to run a local video store as co-owner, 8 years military intel, basically a walk in the park for me.
Had pretty good pay and great benefits mainly, wasn't my end-game plan but figured fuck it, should be interesting and I'll be set for a while.
Then this 28 year old fat fucking nigger walks in and she has NEVER EVER HAD A JOB BEFORE.
They gave it to her and had to remove her like a month later because they were tired of babysitting her.
I told them to fuck off after that.

actually physics major is very desirable for med schools, from what i've heard

James Holmes applied to the Iowa program in late 2010 with a 3.9 GPA and was given an interview on Jan. 28, 2011, according to records released by the university. Holmes wrote in his application that he was passionate about neuroscience and would bring "my strong moral upbringing" to the program. He painted himself as a bright student interested in improving himself and helping the world with a career in scientific research.

But two days after Holmes' interview, neuroscience program director Daniel Tranel wrote a strongly worded email urging the admissions committee not to accept him to the school.

"James Holmes: Do NOT offer admission under any circumstances."

>goes to Michigan
>complains about blacks instead of jews

You got lucky though, I'm in medical school and want to quit. It's basically a lifelong job of becoming the best goy you can.

I stand corrected. You have my condolences, bro. Try LSU NOLA and LSU Shreveport if you are still interested... i know what you mean though- they really do look at "bro" type doctors

That's pretty rough user. Is there anything else that interests you? It could lead to something pretty nice.

I did biochem in undergrad, but joined the Peace Corps after being unemployed for 3 years after graduation. The connections I made there helped me teach English in Japan. Now, I'm an ESL teacher, and the industry respects me for being a white male.

Try Dentistry

I just don't see how anyone could do well in an interesting field like physics and then switch to a retard tier subject like medicine, which is literally nothing but rote memorization.

>41 on MCAT
>3.85
>Didn't get into med
you're lying or you were autistic at your interview.
I've checked the MCAT/GPA scores by acceptance by race charts and you would be a shoe-in even as a white.

Me too...

>515 MCAT (94th percentile)
>3.8 GPA
>Volunteering
>Shadowing
>3 years of research
>presented research at elite conf
Didn't work. Fuck this gay earth.

I'm ugly, acne scarred, 5'5, and have huge glasses since my natural eyesight is garbage. The only gift I was given was the Big White Brain.

Ask him about it they look for loud chads to be docs now, rather than academic high achievers

so you have to be either

>a woman
>a nigger
>a spic
>a kike
>a gook
>a chad
>a WASP

and that's it, you can be perfect otherwise, but you won't get in- I know other people too, many such cases!

>be working class white
>look at medschool stats
>90% rich white guys, Jews, or rich white women
>8% rich Asians
>1% black people
>get denied

THE BLACK MAN KEEPING ME DOWN

Clearly its the black people who were literally banned from these schools less then 60 years ago and have had zero membership on addmitance boards for the last 20 preventing you from achieving what your merits deserve.

Laughingcapitalist.jpg

Also, in reference to my post

My stats were 3.8/31 and I got into 3 schools. I'm from a working class white family but not an obvious shitposter in real life. It's really a popularity game. You should go phd if you're really that capable, medical school is where creativity and individuality go to die. Then again, phd sucks now. What's the point anymore?

Yeah buddy it sucks doesn't it?

Did you also know nigger/spic/gook/women premeds that got accepted to elite schools or got given fat scholarships as well, despite being your inferior?

Fucking rage fuel. Now I just play starcraft broodwar all day and get fatter. It's so fucking sad.

Someone here explain to me the appeal of being a doctor. I have like 10 different wealthyish friends from HS popping up on my facebook feed talking about going to med school like it was some giant ass event. Honestly it looks depressing as fuck. These people are literally resigning themselves to a life term of upper middle class mediocrity. They aren't going to get a PHD and discover anything new. They aren't going to start a bussiness and become legitimately upper class, rather than simply upper middle. They're just going to spend the rest of their lives congratulating themselves on being a "doctor", driving around in their 30k SUV's, and eating at upper middle class restaurants like Panera Bread, where they will discuss their upcoming trip to a boring middle class resort in Costa Rica. Why not just save time and kill yourself already?

Academia seems like cock sucking, and I don't really care about physics research too much. I just liked it because it was rigorous, but I don't give a fuck about le string theory postulating, I just liked doing stat mech and canonical transform problems really. It activated my almonds.

Also, PhDs get paid like piss now, and postdocs are ridiculously competitive and nepotistic, then only an elite few of those postdocs get the 'privilege' of being an adjunct professor, it's a pyramid scheme.

Do you get inculcated with diversity and libtard garbage in med school?

This. Alot med students are grade A ass kissers. Some are great but a surprisingly large minority/slight majority have no back bone.

The real reason why America's healthcare costs are so high. Too many competent people getting rejected. They needle to double the size/number of medschools in the USA.

Why not go into a less competitive field? I agree physics seems like a shitshow for PHD right now, but stuff like atmospheric sciences is full of retards and would 100% take a physics undergrad.

How does life work for you guys?

I am the opposite. Shitty student with bad people skills. I can't even imagine being a volunteer.

I barely pulled my GPA into 3.0 last semester. But I blast through interviews.

I get locked out of the really prestigious stuff with my GPA, but anything I can squeak into I win.

My parents are way above middle class and I got 35k in scholarship cash last year. I literally beat out 3 dudes with perfect 4.0s because I sucked up to the professors on the board.

Got an unofficiall internship at jpmchase. My GPA was too low for the official program so they made an exception for me.

Is it just cultural? Am I just better at smoozing with rich people than my lower class peers?

Because it ain't merit.

see, that's just getting a phd to get a phd now, I don't care about the letters- I care about the compensation and having an interesting career

but I guess it's ogre anyway

Get out of the West.

Being a doctor is a different kind of suffering. I want to go into psych which means 7 more years and that I'll be $250k-300k in debt by the time I get through. I don't even feel the call of being a doctor and miss my simple, fun life. I fell for the class mobility dream and thought this was the way to do it. I actually submitted for a leave of absence for a year but am waiting to hear back.

My class is like 20% dudebros (probably an astounding quarter of which are mohammeds), 10% asians, 5% blacks, and 45% uninteresting women. I guess the other 20% are jews then.

what's so great about being a doctor?

>My class is like 20% dudebros

Why do medical schools have such a boner for admitting loud brainlet frat brahs?

>I want to go into psych

why would you want to do that? all they do is poison the goyim with evil 'medications' that destroy your brain cells and make you docile

find a better match

>summa
>orgo

do you even english? maybe that's your problem

Because medicine isn't about your brain, it's about your ability to slog through a giant ocean of shit and comfort "sick" people. Who gets depressed more, nerds or chads? Easy answer.

Psych because I find it genuinely interesting. You're probably right though, a career of being a pill dispenser for women with anxiety.

OP, just curious, did you apply to UW Med School?

yes, both of them (washington and wisconsin)

why do you ask?

not like washington isn't top, I just meant, I applied broadly, trying to make a point

I applied to like 20 places

To be fair psych seems like the funnest thing you could do in medicine. Especially if you have a fetish for crazy chicks.

go army special forces to be an 18D (SF medic)

sounds like youd fit in

being a doctor isn't quite the money printing machine it used to be. (((lawyers))) ruin everything as usual. malpractice insurance alone is worth a BMW out of your paycheck every year.

PAGING DR PATEL
PAGING DR PATEL
Damnit he is shitting in the parking lot again.