Literal Nazi Handgun

My brother just picked this up at a gun show and I knew Sup Forums would appreciate the superior design and aesthetics

Eh. My LC9s is better.

>polymer frame

V cute what's it called?

CZ Modell 27

That's Czech... Not German.

next time you guys are up and about at a gun show try to find a 92S it aesthetic and cheap, you basically get a 92fs for half the price. all parts are interchangeable. i haven't found the heel release to be a problem

>lighter
>easy to conceal carry
>don't have to worry about the frame rusting

Czechoslovakian pistol is "Literal Nazi Handgun".

No, this is a literal nazi handgun. It's a 1942 Walther P38

>won't rust if you take care of it
>lighter by a couple ounces

really though im not gonna tell you what you like just because i prefer something. but polymer ruins it for me because it's plastic and feels cheap in my hands. also most gun frames are alloy not steel and alloy dont rust

I didn't buy it because I'm a nazi (I'm not), I bought it because it is a historically significant firearm.

FYI... German weapons made during the war will always have these markings.

lets report this nazi to the ADL and have him fired

Ya, nice idea but I can't be fired. I rely on no one else (either boss or customers) to earn my income.

Those are nice guns Opie, I had one, the Czechs made some nice stuff.

Also a good deal, love mine.

A lot of them have German proofs and were made under occupation.

>worrying about the feel of a gun that that's purpose is to be used for a few seconds once, maybe twice in your life

Ah, a NEET. Carry, on.

Are you even Aryan?

Patricians use clips to load their pistols.

>Not going full Borchart

>Are you even Aryan?
Are you even trying?

That looks like a gun for the gays. Still, some gun is better than no gun.

no sarcasm or foolin' here: is that awkward to hold? it just looks like it would be difficult to aim

Lol I think that would break the wrist of 88% of people who tried to shoot it. Look at that goys gorilla hands, he is safe. I would never try to shoot that gun.

yeah, i like funs as much as the next guy, but even my p64 hurts to shoot after a few dozen rounds

Rate mine.

Fabulous darling

>not practising your shooting every day

Oh shit user, that's pretty. How much did it cost ya? Also, where'd ya find her?

Vague details, btw. Gun show or private listing?

R8 my aesthaic poorfag arsenal. Planning a larger purchase in the fall.

>Missing takedown pin

Don't forget to film it

>spots brass rear sling swivel on nugget
What year of production is that mosin?

Either 1927 or 28. Don't remember off top of my head

Op, it is nice you like the nice superior white design. Thanks to pol. I trolled my own family to see how white in identity they are. My rage no no bounds. I deleted all those self hating white people off my phone after 8 months of raging texts all day and night. Good speed white people. My white side of my family is not even christian anymore, and liberal commies from the 60s took influence to such a degree. Nobody gives a fuck about each other. You commies will pay for it one day. Make my words.

although many here would consider it not quality, i'm fond of the east bloc FEG PMK 380 ACP. they look a lot like this and the Walther 380.

I just think it's a really cool slimline design.
They're kind of tough to keep a good grip on though when shooting at a range for extended periods. A grip mod is in order for the FEG PMK if you want to take it seriously.

But overall, don't have much confidence in the stopping power of a 380.
I'll stick with the .45 or the 9mm as standard defense.

I used to own a Mauser .308 that my Grandfather took from a dead Nazi soldier. It is an interesting rifle, historically speaking.

>how 1 1/2 " of wood can ruin the silhouette of a rifle