>2017
>not thinking country need immigrants

Why are you so un educated? pol

I attend to top tier college in Japan and they claim that Japan need immigrants

Go back to teaching English and leave politics to the real men.
Sage go into option.

無視されてやんのw

ざまああw

Enjoy the tourist money; but don't let them take your women. I don't like your women; I like your technology. More Japanese, more technology.

God I missed you, it's been weeks men, how's things going over there?
Your threads are the best.

And you're not Japanese.

lol sadly I had to do something in my real life...

I actually think he's Korean, someone went on the archive and look through all his threads.
This guy's been shitposting almost as long as the Spanic Commie.

You don't want niggers in your country nip. Trust me, you don't.

Hope you got a sandnigger boyfriend men, cheers.

Ah, a wanna be nip.

Probably a Nork too.

>2017

Why are you so un educated? pol

I attend to top tier college in Japan and they claim that Japan need immigrants

From an economic standpoint, they're correct. Years of insane work hours and family abandonment caused a surge in a multitude of subcultures that are all different ways of dropping out of society both in employment and in relationships/birth rate.
I guess you could equate this with white birth rate being down in America as well but the myth is that we need to remain competitive economically. We've vastly overshot supplying our needs into baseless consumerism. We're not even happy with the stuff we buy, we just buy it because we can and we saw a commercial. We, the citizens, have some room to dial it back. This will piss off the fed though.

fuck off zainichi gook

I tell you everting goy, you neea open boalders lite naow. =3

How ungrateful person you are...

Only Japan treat Americans as white in vidya/anime/media.

you must resist the jew takeshi

Japan needs more traps!

>(((they)))

fied that for you

He probably doesn't even speak moonrunes. No point in trying.

kek, no. They call us yankees and always make us the nigger-like thug character that is obsessed with baseball.

Bump, I this threads make my night

2000 years of solid tradition will be razed to the ground once you let some of them in. Say goodbye to all of those shrines, they offend allah.

You are what they call an "educated idiot". You have book smarts, but lack the common sense to use your cognitive abilities to reason and understand why your country does not need immigrants.

The only reason people are claiming you need immigrants is to import a bunch of people who will subvert your culture and demand you change your country and its traditions. On top of this, natives in your country will be called racists and then be made out to be evil. If birthrates are low, you can fix that by going out and having more children.

Do you really want to have your country turned into a multicultural hellhole where people value (((diversity))) and feelings over values and traditions? Look at the EU and the situation in the US and really start thinking about what you are saying before you jump on the immigrant bandwagon. Use your head and actually educate yourself on the pros and cons and then look at how the changes would affect your country, your people, and your way of life.

who give a fuck about outdated meme?

Alright newfags, here is a copypasta to counter these shills

You have surely heard of economic and population growth cycles, correct?
Japan is currently experiencing 2 different cycles. Economic decline is not necessarily a bad thing, as it may cause required political change before population growth happens again.
There is another cycle that they are going through - reaching maximum population capacity. This one overrides the other in most cases, with the exception of obtaining more territory while the cycle is happening.
Japan is going through both cycles. They are currently going through a period of population stagnation, bringing themselves down to a managable level of population. They consciously and subconsciously know that 130m-140m is the maximum amount of people that their islands can hold, without sacrificing nature preserves. Knowing this, they are in a period of stagnation because of that, and letting their population decrease is the best thing that can be done for them right now.

So paste this whenever a kike shill says that Japan "needs immigrants", then sage the thread.
You'll be doing everyone a favor.

Your country is false puppet state and will burn anyway

WHEN THE FUCK HAVE WE EVER NEEDED SHITSKINS?
NOT EVEN AFTER TWO FUCKING WORLD WARS WE NEEDED ""MIGRANTS TO BOOST OUR ECONOMY"""

America only needed immigrants to fill out the midwest, but the problem being too many of them just crowding into the North East instead. Now we're better off with fewer people overall as automation steps in.

Japan's problem is just needing people to contribute to the elderly.

nice try schlomo but ur gonna have to wait until all the baby boomer generation completely dies off before japan even considers turning their country into a multiculti shitfest

>newfags still bump this zainichi's threads

Wtf is with the random 'w' s

sage

Japanese people. You obviously aren't one.

it's wkwkwk or hehehe for nip

False puppet state will burn. Soon.