I don't expect anything but I just wanted to ask you guys why do you still like Trump...

I don't expect anything but I just wanted to ask you guys why do you still like Trump? I've been on Sup Forums for 3 years now and have supported Trump but my faith in him has been declining since he got into office.

1) you're a retard
2) no you haven't
3) sage

bump

it's a meme you dip

Why am I mentally disabled? Yes I have, not an argument.
If it was I fell for it.

These retards are going to think you're a falseflag. No better than leddit since they believe saging actually does anything.
This board is shit, the laughing stock of Sup Forums.

you should read about autism, you'l find the answers you seek

1) why, something happened?
2) are you?
3) did you have faith in a man? fool

Only dead American is good American

Kill yourself, the goyim know.

Why do you keep making variations of this thread? Don't you think it's rather transparent?

Jesus I didn't think it was this bad. Sup Forums is basically an echo box that progressively ruins my view of Trump. I'm not attacking Trump you guys, I'm asking why do you still support him.

We can't even have a healthy discussion about how he failed us? Let's face it. We got jewed

I knew from the moment I decided to vote for him that he'd end up being a mixed bag.

Still, overall happy with the results. Especially the meltdown on the left.

Fucking priceless.

Dump Truck

And fuck white beeple

hes doing everything we asked for, regulation killing like nobody has ever seen in the history of US

hes also appointed a quality judge that will be here for many years

Hes still a nationalist, America first.

Why dont you like him, what made you stop? hes exactly the same person we all voted for.

because he is going to raise thule and prove the existance of UFO's

kys faggot

I'm a lifelong Republican supporter too. You can tell by the photos on my facebook page of me in a Bernie shirt, me in an Obama '12 shirt, Obama '08 shirt, Kerry shirt, Gore shirt etc.

>why do you still like Trump?

holy fucking shill thread

sage and move on faggots, this guy isnt even good at his job.

1. Because he's the president.
2. Who else should I support?

He's fulfilling his promise to expell illegal aliens.
Job #1
A+

I want to make sweet, tender love with Tiffany.

>exactly the same person we all voted for
>more troops in Afghanistan

> "Obama care will be so easy to get rid of"
Kys user

>hes doing everything we asked for

I don't like him, but he is interesting in a top world position. He is the better monkey wrench to the system than compared to Hillary, & you can never cast doubt on that because it is sealed in time. That alone was worth it.

Mark my words, because the world is a safer place with Trump if only by a little bit. Even if you can't see it.

>people fell for the trump meme
it still cracks me up

Tiff likes it :DDDD

I wanna lick Tiffany's armpits