Have we meme'd Taytay into going full Hoppean? Are we going to see KKK (Kim...

Have we meme'd Taytay into going full Hoppean? Are we going to see KKK (Kim, Kanye and Katy) get thrown from helicopters in our lifetimes?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/taylorswift13/status/899647503859032065
twitter.com/taylorswift13/status/900923703424413696
vimeo.com/231183825
youtube.com/watch?v=iGk5fR-t5AU
twitter.com/taylorswift13/status/901050847043497984
archive.is/MM9vN
marxistdegeneracy.wordpress.com/2017/08/25/taylor-swifts-alt-right-look-what-you-made-me-do/
youtube.com/watch?v=dTKd82Dh8Dk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Her new stuff even has fraktur in it

>armbands and camo
I have a feeling that this chick has been tread on and is about to make Mussolini look like fucking antifa

Holy shit, first the fashwave aesthetics in "1989" and now this

Baby I got mine, but you'll all get yours.

All that pizzagate references in that new Tay Swift video lol that's what the song is all about, breaking free and shattering their empire, just listen to the lyrics

She deleted everything from her twitter feed and first tweet after that, a few days ago was a snake video with vaporwave glitches, I kid you not
twitter.com/taylorswift13/status/899647503859032065
and then this, a video with the words "look what you made me do" in fraktur, red over black
twitter.com/taylorswift13/status/900923703424413696
I didn't spot them but it wouldn't surprise me

Is it normal that I'm so hyped up about a mainstream pop star?

YOU THINK YOU'RE HOT SHIT DONTCHA

An user made this video for the song, it's pretty spicy. It even has some Cville stuff in it lel
vimeo.com/231183825
I love Taylor as much as anyone else here but why would she have info on pizzagate? I think you guys might be overreaching a bit there and seeing things that aren't in the video

I like this song better than something like Our Song. I like the idea that Taylor would gnaw my dick off in bed, rather than just pining over how I won't notice her.

Only Katy is truly deserving of the helicopter. Maybe we can get her ex to join her.

How do you go from this...

She might as well be angrily jumping on a couch screaming for everyone to perceive her

to THIS?
youtube.com/watch?v=iGk5fR-t5AU

>t. kanye apologist

OH
LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO

Look what you made me do

LOOK WHAT YOU JUST MADE ME DO LOOK WHAT YOU JUST MADE ME DO

She entered the industry as a smoking hot teen there's no way she doesn't know about all the fuckery

Makes sense I guess
>tfw about to gas some pedos

This song seems your speed, Nigel.

Thornberry?

I'm not sure if I'm really ok with living in a world where taylor swift is allowed to be this cool, but I cannot deny that this is a fucking banger

How in the world did she evolve from a midwestern country teenage girl sighing and wishing her crush would notice her all the way to someone who will kick your fucking ass and eat your heart out if you post one more snake emoji?

need to meme harder

I don't know what you just did, but please, do whatever you can to make her more badass.

Sweet zombie Himmler, this dumb pol/ak is going to go full retard and skink her music career on a meme.

This is like watching the challenger space shuttle of propaganda. Someone get the popcorn.

In paganism, the Goddess is both the live giver, and life destroyer, senpai.

>"This will be the end of Taylor Swift's career", says increasingly nervous man for the seventh time this year

Also notice the "Et tu Brute" in her video on twitter
twitter.com/taylorswift13/status/901050847043497984

Why is she flirting with nazi imagery in today's political climate? Is she trying to ruin her career?

>says increasingly nervous man
Increasingly Nervous Sheboon Twitter*

The (((mainstream media))) is already triggered and think the song is about them and the album cover a jab at the NY Times
>archive.is/MM9vN
Slay Tay! :^)

can't make this shit up, kek
I guess she's subtle enough. Definitely less flirtatious than others like Rammstein, I don't think normies will see it as "nazi imagery".
top kek
only a sheboon would defend Kim K so I guess you're right

Tay Tay will deliver

WTF I love Taylor Swift now.

I think people are reading WAY to much into the song and the video.

All the theories around here are starting to sound like the "Paul is Dead" crowd who saw clues in nearly everything the Beatles put out.

I tend to believe the theories that I'm hearing from people who actually listen/follow Taylor Shift's Career.

First verse.. All Kayne

I don't like your little games - self-explanatory

I don't like your tilted stage - he used a tilted stage at one of his appearances.

The role you made me play, of a fool... putting swift into the middle of the bullshit when he ran up on stage when she was winning the award.

I don't like your perfect crime... Kayne talking the judge into expunging his entire criminal record. Or, the time Kayne and Kim got away with recording a phone conversation with swift.

I think the most obvious answers will be the true ones.

There's also stuff about Katy Perry that literally stole his bf or something like that. But it doesn't really matter, we're trying to conjure some meme magic here. If we memed Trump into the presidency, what can stop us from memeing Taylor into becoming an unironic nazi icon? Look up ZS-NVB.

>his
shit, meant to say her, kek

Fucking Jews man

It's about Jews dude. Not Kanye. That's just its surface meaning

Taylor Swift has been /silentmajority/ for a long time now, and the (((news))) has been giving her shit for not going on a tirade about Blumpf the rapist nazi. She's probably been waking up to it all for months, maybe years now.

katy perry

kanye is based OP had it 90% right

wrong, he never showed her the part where he slanders her

>le based nigger meme
nupol everyone

dig deeper into kanye's timeline
> last media coverage
> the final months of his twitter

Look at what I just found, kek
marxistdegeneracy.wordpress.com/2017/08/25/taylor-swifts-alt-right-look-what-you-made-me-do/

what he and his nigger wife did was the lowest shit ive ever seen in my entire life.

what else to expect from a nigger and a coalburner?

Word has it that one of her upcoming singles is titled "Thot patrol". If that's true, I think it's an obvious jab at Katy Perry

I love how assblasted she makes the media for not being a femtard. Why would she endorse feminism when she's experienced first hand how feminists act? They claim to be all for women and whatnot, but they'll stab a fellow woman in the back given the slightest opportunity. Those people have no morals, and Taylor sees this from a mile. Taylor knows feminists are like scorpions, and she won't be the frog that helps a scorpion cross the river only to be stung in the middle of it.
youtube.com/watch?v=dTKd82Dh8Dk

You mean increase her clout? Look around you. Fashy haircuts everywhere. Facebook normies brimming with ANTI antifa memes. She made a calculated decision and it's a wise one. The tide is still turning.

I don't see why everyone is doubting. She was legit a Sup Forums tard, they saved the threads. It's natural she would migrate to Sup Forums.
If you like her catering to us as a demographic, show your interest by buying songs. You can spend a dollar and buy them in singles.
>inb4 shill

How long until she gets sued for copying "too sexy for my shirt"

It was allegedly a forgery but here it is

hmmm

Ouroboros, snake eating itself

Our bros

Tay tay message to whites... i like

holy shit

Nervous man is shekelsburg shut it down.jpg

Why would she write shit about things that happened like 10 years ago?

probably because Kim K keeps bringing it up and calling her a snake
Taytay's fans would spam her twitter with snake emojis in reprisal so she ended up banning the emoji, kek. Fucking coalburner.

I really doubt it.
Also fuck your fucking reddit spacing.

he has to go back tbqh