in my opinion it sounds boring

well, duh. they're sluts, even more so than regular russian orthodox woman

>uncovered head
>slut clothes
>piercings
>tattoos
>degenerate western music

ABSOLUTELY HARAM

Thank you mister Prime Minister for these thoughtful comments.

I'd give that tartar my sauce.

are you saying Russian Muslims are Niggers??

Even the least-Asian Asians are ugly

our muslims in manners are more like somewhere between nigger and mexican than the sort in europe. only the Chechen act "muslim" for the most part

There's a hammer and sickle on the building. Does Russia still have those up, or is that just for the video?

devil hand signals, goat head tattoo ,satanic love machine

>Notice anything
They're white?

tartar is a sauce dumbass. it's white and you put it on fish.

The non-immigrant Muslims groups in Europe (Eastern Europe), because they're so far removed from the rest of the Islamic world, usually are very weak in their Deen. Bosniaks, Tatars, Albanians, et cetera. The only ones that are really observant are the Turks in the Balkans. The Rumeli/Tatar Islam goes as far as ethnic costume really.

Yes, they are niggers.

t. white russian

Tartar sauce is named after the Tatars, but the name is one those "I invented this sauce so I'll attribute to some culture/ethnic group nobody has heard about so they think it's old and authentic" scenarios, sort of like Russian Dressing.

She'd be considered white in America.

Tartar Sauce and Steak Tartar were invented by French chefs in Russia based on Russian dishes that were believed to come from the Tatar.

Like when the Tatars rode they kept diced raw meat under their saddle, and when they arrived at their destination (like the gates of a Russian city to exact tribute), the meat would be warm and safe to eat.

What does cubed meat have to do with mayonnaise mixed with oils and pickles?

why degenerate nigger music spreading to all corners of the globe is a much better question

it all sounds the same and is totally interchangeable op's video might as well have been filmed and produced in Atlanta Georgia replacing tartars with niggers

it's all so tiresome

I haven't seen one, but every city has a huge statue of Lenin and Marxist street names. Mine has hot a statue of Marx and Engels, it's nice.

Steak Tartare, not Tartar sauce. I was talking about both. Russian nobles hired French chefs, and the French chefs took their Russian-inspired dishes back to France.

i feel the same way

Music can't be degenerate. It doesn't take drugs or procrastinate.

No, they're asiatic

I wouldn't mind her tatar yoke desu.

the same reason why everything spreads to all corners of the globe, neoliberal globalism.

This doesn't look like Asian to me, maybe like 1/8th.

looks like typical nigger shit to me

They are Mongols or some variation of that. Never trust a Tatar. Nasty people!

what the fuck is she saying? It's not Russian. Sounds Spanish to me

>well, duh. they're sluts
on par with Indonesians

Tatar lang. Turkish sound alike.

shes a qt

Tartars are okay.
Kazan is one of the nicer cities in Russia.
Also they have good food and at least they aren't churkas.

Damn shes hot tho

any more Tartare info? I love it desu senpai

this is how Polish Tatars look like

>Notice anything?
It's a video about nothing?

Interesting, the boy actually looks vaguely Polish, while this also shows how Mongoloid ancestry is known to be more visible in women.

WHATS TATARS PRECIOUS

This. It is unimiaginitive repetitive bullshit. The fact that it has grown so popular and widespread really makes me lose even more faith in humanity.

>why degenerate nigger music spreading to all corners of the globe is a much better question
what about rap about immigrants with jewish beat?

youtube.com/watch?v=fJBOjCam0o4

youtube.com/watch?v=yQR_NLeXKtw

nah volga muslims arent true muslims