Wanna troll antifa?

or at least share some propaganda? I made some for you.

Other urls found in this thread:

bellingcat.com/author/eliothiggins/
archive.is/VHMI6
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*Version Française*

rrrrreeeeeeeeehhhhhhhh????

frenchie begone

all publicity is good publicity.

When your flags have flags on them you're in trouble.

How about something like this?

Now this is gold
I've got a meme handy that proves you wrong

Has there ever been a time when you haven't wanted to troll antifa

Spread it :-)

Aw, just noticesd my USA flag is gone :-(
such is overseas travel...

my favs from the last week:

2 of (when I run out)

whoever made this, even ironically, should kill themselves in real life

this was to help drive the anti-cop schism further so Antifa people have problems interacting with their trump-supporting coworkers

I wouldn't be surprised to see this posted by one of those creeps

just whipped this bad boy up.

some of these are borderline

I got one more goodun

Think so? Looks about the same as the shit they churn out

This one is just psychological warfare against the hardliners.

>and I'm spent

wheres antifa in
>cuba
>venezuela
>zimbabwe

these tough guy antifa memes make me feel so uncomfortable

Gonna print these tomorrow at work and spread em around. There's not enough anti-Antifa propaganda here.

good Samaritan here

use this

You lost the game already, please abort. You failed your father.

I like it,
But I do find that there always extra fat to trim in a comic or meme as well though. Often the hardest hitting ones are condensed to just a few words. Leftists love wall-o-text things though for some reason

Same here, and I made it. If you browse some of the leftist forums, you'll find their opinions are not far away from these memes. I just push em a little bit further to show them the direction they are headed.

To most of them, the memes are demoralizing and forces them to start building a moral boundry against violence in general.

Take them on the streets, it's what you've always wanted.

Looks like you've been busy this year normie fags.

Nah, I am going to start taking screen shots of your shit. I am tired of your pseudo war. You're all finished.

Eugenics, fails, every, fucking, time.

We need to be able to meme in as many languages as possible.

Facts can't be an echo chamber.

>Nah, I am going to start taking screen shots of your shit.
Do it. Please.

John Q Public can't tell a fake Antifa meme from a real one. To them, Antifa are borderline psychotic violent protesters that are butthurt about Trump. It is perfectly believable that these memes came from them.

(Who knows, maybe a couple DID come from them??........)

If this is how it's going to be, we're all going to walk off a cliff, because of your goof of what you think a leader is. We would've been better with Pence, or even Kasich.

Tear it down?

A good suggestion is to use ACTUAL Antifa photos to make your memes.

Really makes them hit harder.

Get over yourselves there are better conservative progressives out there who told you they wouldn't go for Trump and prefered Kasich but now all you screamed was f'ing MAGA. You're just like the liberal progressives you enact purity tests in freedom of speech and shun the fuck the ones who don't agree.

Welcome to Sup Forums. Might want to lurk a bit more though, your newfag is showing.

Conservativism is forever going to be shattered between RINO camp Traditionalist, and Libertarian. There will be no unity because of the disgust in our homes! Don't you care about America?

Abort yourself for thinking I am a snowflake, loser. I am American.

As am I. Some of us have jobs that take us many places.

What brings you to Sup Forums?

This is the guy who was lurking here and told Salon.com about it.

I'll kick you in the fucking dirt and bloody you good. What you all dare conspire, and join in causes me to levy a heavy toll in consequence of your disloyalty.

This really made me think.
>say nazi protesters are enemy of america because there was a war against nazi germany
>they support communism even though there was almost a nuclear war with them

I read the forbidden words so I could know what you're all following. I am going to be watching you all, and your children so closely you're never going to know where it's coming from. I know who you all represent.

And here's his website. I'm willing to bet he lurks /sg/ for shit.

bellingcat.com/author/eliothiggins/

And I will die for the country that Washington, and Lincoln all died to protect and keep alive.

If you all succeed with your plan, I will make the Unabomber look like a Freshman. I don't want your world, and I don't want anyone to have the world you want. I convinced you all want nothing short of the end of life as the world knows it. You cannot be trusted, not for a second.

Checking my own satanic trips. Here's an archive of said Salon article that names him as source.

archive.is/VHMI6

Good to know. Unfortunate for them, they are in a no-win situation.

Antifa already supports violence as a means of achieving victory. Including women as potential targets is not contradictory to that agenda, so running a story like this changes nothing.

Either they post stories on this, forcing people to start contemplating violence and Antifa. Or they invade Sup Forums and become corrupted with red pills like the rest of us have. The optics are horrible for them either way.

I got an idea

The Left accuses us of double speak.
Saying one thing and meaning another.
We don't double speak, that's not fair.
So let's make it fair.

OPERATION 2SPEAK:
Make motivational memes for the left
Make them feel warm
>HIDDEN_PEPE.jpeg

---AND WHEN THEY FIGURE IT OUT---

They will look for hidden pepes where there are none
Happy thoughts are alt-right double speak
THE CONSEQUENCES OF TRUST WILL NEVER BE THE SAME

KEK BE WITH US

So much for conservative honesty.

Spooky trips considering the topic

you tards try too hard to hide your little nazi uprising by scapegoating antifa.

in the end of the day, the overwhelming majority of the population will still hate tard neonazi fags like yourselves while they never even heard or know what antifa is

Good thing they don't know where the real Sup Forums hq is eh. Let em lurk here with the old memes haha

I say keep posting misinformation. Anything on social media is just immediately activating. Even if it is removed or retorted by media hundreds of thousands will of already absorbed it and moved on with the damage done.

They are butthurt that our memes are somehow making Antifa look bad.

Now they have to write defensive articles showing what Antifa REALLY stands for.
I didn't even have to caption this one....

Lol. They have a terrible hierarchy for management. They are their worst enemy. Only problem is they are disposable rabble. We on the other hand are not.

This is good. You are clever. I like you. Can Sup Forums make this happen ? Pretty please ?

Hail satan

THIS
Don't actually put INGSOC on there.

Nice cleanup, user. That red BLM works a lot better

Heretic I will find you and convert you to the one true faith for this

BRILLIANT

Absolute gold

Fun idea.
Gonna download some of altleft's shitty memes,pepe them, and redistribute back to them. Just another way to dilute their pool.

Oh sweet summer child, communism isn't a country. xD

Didn't know Glenn beck was on Sup Forums

Thanks for making this happen Sup Forums, You're doing the real work.

Also, holy shit I just noticed those pepe's.

Slightly OT but one idea not mentioned is re-attributing famous quotes to the wrong people, and distributing them to the left.

Put Obama's face on a Trump quote,
or a Clinton's face on a Hitler quote.

Great idea I shall now Incorporate something I made for no reason.

>No one cared who I was until I turned on the gas

Nice shop bro

Bane-tifa?

ALT-WHITE

Since antifa wants anything associated with slavery removed, why not meme taking down Native American monuments (they owned black slaves) or anything Africa related (blacks there own over 6 million black slaves now).
Also, maybe meme removing crosses (KKK burned crosses, so "muh racism").
Another thought on the other end of the spectrum could be to meme BLM as against antifa because they're a bunch of white, middle class suburbanites (this is actually true to some extent anyway, so may as well stir the pot a bit to speed up the inevitable).