SO i learned recently that my grandfather was in the red army in WW2

SO i learned recently that my grandfather was in the red army in WW2.

too bad he wasnt killed

checked

This should be source of pride for typical American dog.

he also escaped a Nazi concentration camp. but i don't know which one

wha

I think my great great uncle or something was killed by the nazis. My grandfather took a nazi flag from some goverment building. Not sure the city.

where a bolshevik belongs

Peggy?

Is your grandmother german by any chance? :^)

Lyudmila Pavlichenko or lady death the deadest female sniper in history

he probably got to fuck a lot of tight aryan pussy when the Red Army got to Berlin hehehe

No british he fled to the UK after WW2

its entirely possible he was crying on his deathbed about the people he killed

OP, you should be proud.

The Soviets killed 85-90% of the Nazi soldiers that died.

Your grandfather helped liberate Europe from the Germanic Aryan scum. Your grandfather saved the Jews, Gypsies, Poles, Jehovah's Witnesses and others.

The Soviets fucked a lot of Nazi sluts too. Black American soldiers also got a little bit of the action.

Everyone escaped a concentration camp. What did he do, leave his guard post?

American citizen is dog. If his ancestors fought for glory of communism, it can be considered minor source of glory for typical American dog.

>Your grandfather saved the Jews, Gypsies, Poles, Jehovah's Witnesses and others.

They weren't worth the effort, to be honest.

I'm sorry to tell you this. But a your great grandmother was raped by a Russian. Now your here

The tight Aryan pussy he got to fuck in Berlin was though.

hid in the forests and joined up with a militia like the movie defiance

Maybe, if you want a worthless country filled with pussies and faggots. I mean, the Germans today are the rape babies of the Russians, and they're a bunch of faggy losers.

>grorious gommunism
better hide the pictures you took of grorious reader tourist

That's a pretty gay fantasy you've got there. Also that just furthers the stereotype that negroes are naturally criminals and that Soviets are just degenerates. What you don't comprehend is the difference in rape for the power over someone, and rape for shock effect.

So what have you learned from the last 4 times you have posted this bullshit?

Good thing I'm American and I don't give a shit about Germany.

They're our economic rival and I hope they fucking turn into a shithole.

>I hope they fucking turn into a shithole.
You mean like Communist countries? lel

I am not visitor. American visitor to my home would be foolish endeavor. We need new test subject after Otto expired.

They're no rival, they're basically a stepping stone to the Islamification of Europe. If they were filled with decent white men, they'd be an ally and a bulwark against the nigger and sandnigger hordes.

what??? i don't follow .

I've seen this same post "I just found out my grandfather was in the red army" a few times in the last couple days, with slight variations. So either a couple of people have coincidentally made similar discoveries, or it's you reposting this. I think it's you reposting, and am curious as to what you have learned so far.

no i don't repost threads . i mostly comment on other threads when i am on pol

Not exactly uncommon. Plenty of people fought in the Red Army, most unwilling. Many not even being fans of Stalin or communism.

It's entirely possible multiple people are just now discovering it. I did see a news article about there being an increase in interest with the younger generations on what their grandfathers and great-grandfathers were doing in the war.

My grandfather was a U.S. fighter pilot in WW2
He killed 7 Germans

Much respect to your grandfather.

Good. Hitler was a cuck who even ADMITTED stalin basically made fascism in the USSR and decided to declare war on him anyways like a little cuck because "muh slavs"

hitler was a closet fag too. he fantasized about aryan women getting fucked by non-aryan men