What would happen in a China vs India scenario? Who would be on what side?

What would happen in a China vs India scenario? Who would be on what side?

sodooi nnrjeuwhsif vuiewntjrewjdc wessodomn vsdfuhiovhfdgnfefsdnc eoiuthenwfdsc mseiejisdkmnsd pojifnewrfdopjewrfsdkmfnbeukl

I'm pretty sure no one would want to touch that. The Paks would sign with China, obviously, but the rest of the world would nope the fuck out.

We will side with victor

China
>world leader in manufacturing
>is close to surpass the USA as a world power
India
>bollywood
>poo in the loo

Amen to that, Mixibro.
I am siding with China as well.

I'd just laugh at the pajeet poo

India on the south, China on the north

>North Korea
How the fuck are you posting in Sup Forums?
Are you a high ranking party member?

Side with the loser
A prolonged conflict is a win for everybody

it honestly depends on how much the chinese zerg can do

chinese military are awful but they have the numbers

but india also has the numbers

both populations are so VAST that it would be impossible to make a decisive strike without basically fucking up the earth

the implications of this war will be huge to say the least

you guys are retarded if you think the world will just sit back and let this happen

i mean the world literally got fucked up because 1 serb shot some duke faggot

what will america do without their plastic trinkets or tech support?

It's the US, Israel, Saudi Arabia, and Japan [though maybe not for much longer] against pretty much the rest of the planet. Other really gay, really jewish nigger countries like France and Canada will probably side with the US/Israel.

hrm,

mainlanders poo in mtr

indians shit in street

tough choice

This

Last time they had a war and India ended up begging both sides at the peak of the cold war to save them and wrote desperate letters with requests to bomb China and give them military protection, arms and aid

U.S.A
>lol no
>deebly goncerned

Soviets
>lol no
>deebly goncerned

No one that matters wants to side with China because why help the competition? No one wants to side with Loos because they are not worth it.

>this

Seriously, is that flag fake or are you actually a fucking North korean? No hate, I'm honestly just wondering.

I mean, nobody would want to invade india anyway. At least not if they didn't want to step in shit every 5 minutes.

>Pooing in or on a roo

That can get you put in jail here, mate.

Too bad they went postcolonial. They would have had an entire empire at their backs.

They have some rare materials, but China already controls about 90 percent of rare earth metals. Besides, anything that India has China would be better off bullying a smaller country in the Pacific or African sphere that doesn't have nukes.

I don't see any future for India besides maintaining the status quo. Pakistan may seek to strengthen allies such as Iran (like they had in the past with their nuclear weapons development)

The EU, Russia and US might support India with materials, since China is the bigger dog and seeing them get taken down a notch would be in the interests of the US in particular. However, absolutely nobody is going to be joining in on the war unless something radical happened.

toilets would be on the out side in this conflict

China is cutting you off.
Don't you want us instead if those soulless chinks?

We should attack the victor seing as they would be seriously weak

>China invades India
>India's sikh and gurkhas kills all the chinks
>China nukes the poos, india retaliate with more nukes
>Pakistan joins the war, but their army is high on heroin and ends up in Afghanistan
>the taliban kill all the pakis
>pakistan tries to nuke the taliban but they are high on heroin and nukes it self
>radioactive rain over asia, millions of dead
>EA launches Battlefield: Asia
>profit

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

proxy faggot. You aren't fooling me.

fixed

beautiful

>minor border skirmishes
>heavy propaganda on both sides
>conflict ends inconclusive
>both sides claim victory
>both governments gain popularity thanks to dead soldiers
>repeat when popularity of one of the governments is low

China would be on the Chinese side and India would be on the Indian side.

Canada and Australia will be my loyal colonies.

The Chinese will build loos across the Himalayas and the Indians will reel in terror at civilisation

>CHINA
>CIVILIZATION

NICE TRY YA CHINK CUNT

THE ENTIRE WEST WILL PILE IN BEHIND THE LOOS

Some sort of high level insider right here.

Ill use this war as an excuse to start slitting your throats in the broad daylight on the streets of Vancouver.

Pajeets may shit on the streets but at least their religion and ideology aren't hostile to the West. Chinktards are just as bad as nigs and mudslimes.

Are there even proxy servers in best corea?

> What would happen in a China vs India scenario?
Knowing both sides got nukes, the humanity will get a solid improvement in ecology.

You can go online and look for proxies that have ip addresses and buy them. Theres like 3 of them for north korea so when you post with that you're posting through their ip so the flag comes up. He's not north korean.

If the US was feeling hawkish it might use the opportunity to strike North Korea and clear all their bullshit out of the south china sea. China would be too busy to do much. But it wouldn't happen. Precisely because it would fuck up China's stretegic position.

Whatever floats your poo pajeet

India would get supplied at the least from the West.

That fucking ID!

>PAKD