Morals

Hey Sup Forums, if religion is just a scam, where do you get your morals?

Enlighten me. [spoiler] Preferably with a YouTube channel, because reading is for faggots[/spoiler].

Other urls found in this thread:

plato.stanford.edu/entries/contractarianism/
youtube.com/watch?v=fojrlX6rmmM
youtube.com/watch?v=2Co6pNvd9mc
youtube.com/watch?v=asery3UeBj4
youtube.com/watch?v=LDUnUpF0kJc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fucking trick question. Humans don't have any morals.

Also, Roman Catholicism is obviously Lawful Evil, you moron.

>atheism is chaotic good

reason. Try Objectivism.
>My morality, the morality of reason, is contained in a single axiom: existence exists—and in a single choice: to live. The rest proceeds from these. To live, man must hold three things as the ruling values of his life: Reason—Purpose—Self-esteem. Reason, as his only tool of knowledge—Purpose, as his choice of the happiness which that tool must proceed to achieve—Self-esteem, as his inviolate certainty that his mind is competent to think and his person is worthy of happiness, which means: worthy of living. These three values imply and require all of man's virtues…
> — Ayn Rand , Atlas Shrugged .

Sounds right. Their either neutral or chaotic organization-wise and either neutral or good moral alignment-wise.

Chaotic evil. Unquestioningly.

>Humans don't have any morals

That's just because of your ASPD. You're not qualified to answer the question. Move along.

Being not human I'm pretty qualified to judge human "morals". You don't have any. You destroyed your home planet. End of story.

>where do you get your morals?

I dont have morals.

Contractarianism
plato.stanford.edu/entries/contractarianism/

>Objectivism

Okay. I'll check that out.

Any good explanation video about Objectivism is also appreciated.

>what is dharma
Are you a tourist?

TLDR

It's 2017 you should have a good explanation video of this "Contractarianism" thing (assuming this is your thing).

Here's a really good one.

youtube.com/watch?v=fojrlX6rmmM

Here's a really dumbed down version:
youtube.com/watch?v=2Co6pNvd9mc
But really, if you want to actually learn something, read philosophy. 10 minute videos can only say so much.

Part 1/3

We are all here because of breeding rights.

You all are fighting over outmoded tribal breeding rights.

That's all any of this is.

Your talk about fairness, and projection of personal morality upon the state, limiting immigration, banning abortion.

Are just ways to protect your right to successfully breed with a superior woman.

Woman of course do not share the same hardwired biological impulses you have.

That's why they have no revulsion towards foreign men and no problem with infanticide. For a woman their primary goal is child fitness.

Which means stopping rape (unwanted men), abortion (killing unwanted babies), and open borders (bigger pool), legalized cuckoldry (actual and monetary via family law), supporting their illegitimate children via the state or stepfathers. (Welfare, entitlements, etc)

Guilt, sympathy, and female collectivism are used to push gynocentrism aided by the matriarchal Jews.

We are all hardwired wrong. And due to this faulty hardwiring we have become a gynocentric feminist matriarchal cultural Marxist shithole.

You are here to restore balance to the male female paradigm in order to gain better breeding rights for yourself and your male kids

Part 2/3

That is the subtextual point.

You are hardwired to see the danger and start a war over tribal breeding rights.

When objectively you can have as many kids as you want in a very safe and prosperous society that fulfills your every whim.

And because all our collective brains are broken (for lack of a more precise word) we are driven to destroy this society and maybe ourselves to achieve an anachronism.

A world that no longer exists or even matters

Part 3/3

It's not driven by sexual envy user, nor did I ever say it was.

I pontificate it is driven by hardwired biological instinct. I never say that instinct is inaccurate.

Only that it is wrong to the extent it causes us to act in a dangerously irrational way, or in unconscious ways.

For example a coal burner will have a black child, hang out with blacks, but still be incredibly racist and never live in a ghetto. Her brain bifurcated reason to allow breeding and out group genetics.

No rational woman would do this because it is a wholly irrational act with horrible outcomes which are so obvious we all say burn the coal pay the toll. A sad commentary on this very phenomenon.

However we are blithely unaware of this dangerous subconscious drive within ourselves.

Part 4

Then religion becomes the medium through which our biological interests are morally justified the unconscious expression of our Id convicting the rational mind to violence whilst maintaing and preserving the necessary psychologically of believeing ourselves to be good.

It's not even that long of a read to understand the idea.

>Islam
>Neutral
kys faggot

Sadly, 10 minutes is all I have for now. I'm actually supposed to be working right now.

whoa, give an introduction to this. You can't just copy paste words and expect people to harmonize with you.

10/10

It depends what you mean by "get."

I mean religious folks get their morals from books that could or could not be right. But these books never reason their way to morality, they just tell you "this is right and this is wrong." And if you disagree you get killed.

To discuss this point better we really need some definitions, like what is morality. If it's minimizing suffering, well then the most moral thing would be to exterminate every living thing. No more suffering. So definitions do matter.

I don't have a good definition off the top of my head, just thinking out loud.

>I need a religion otherwise I can't behave properly

We really need to gas and kill all weak-minded dimwits that can't maintain their own set of morals without religious indoctrination.

www.atlassociety.org
youtube.com/watch?v=asery3UeBj4
youtube.com/watch?v=LDUnUpF0kJc

Sounds like Nietzsche plus the sexual market place

This cuck didn't put judaism or islam under evil. You should read the talmud, and the hadith/quarn for islam.

Instead of learning from a dumb cockroach you should read her books.

christianity is the closest thing to judaism

cant even prove me wrong

You mean what she said?

>Worships a child-raping serial killer as the pinnacle of her philosophy
>B-but you're judging her unfaaaaairly! Read her fiction novels!
What a filthy plebeian you are.

Here I'll prove you wrong. Christianity is judaism.

Note that the Left is terrified of objectivism
They've an animalist absolute terror of it.

>Hey, fellow teenage retards, worship this dumb bitch I just discovered. She's as much of a sociopath as me!
>HOW DARE YOU EXPOSE HER FOR A PSYCHO AND A HYPOCRITE! U MAD U JEALOUS U SCARED!

Look, see that picture you posted, you can't meme.
You knee-jerk reacted and answer a post with a TYT video? Do u understand how stupid that makes you look, faggot?
GTFO nigger commie. No offense intended

So, are you implying you're a mason?

Here's what I understand about your secret club. Is these true?

- You guys started up as a group of construction companies that feel that they're so much smarter than other people that they need to have their own church. So, they did.

- The even haughtier mason feels that they're so much smarter than the other mason that they need to have their own church. So, they did, the Illuminati.

- The true leaders of the world, using the TV politicians as puppets.

>No offense.
LOL

>HOW DARE YOU FUCKING REFUTE MY KNOW-NOTHING SOCIOPATHY WITH A CRITIQUE OF THE RETARDED BITCH I WORSHIP!! IT'S OKAY TO REVERE SERIAL KILLERS AS THE PINNACLE OF YOUR BELIEF SYSTEM! I'M NOT BAD! YOU'RE BAD!
LOLOLOLOLOL

None of that is true.
Know that the illuminati is an umbrella term.
Keep an eye out for the "real illuminati" infographic

That chart is fucking retarded

>infographic

Post it.
Or even better post a video of what you proclaim is true.

doaism, confucianism

I don't want people to kill me, so i don't kill people. If i kill people, then other people will think it is alright to kill as well. That, and I'm a utilitarian...

>utilitarian

Morals are subjective. But you get them from where everyone else gets them. They're just more complicated ways of not wanting negative things to happen, in whatever way that is interpreted.

I want to pick the outcome that has the highest gross benifit for all parties involved. The majority of people don't like dying, and if people die other people will be sad. Murdering a person would usually lead to the lowest benifit for all people involved. This is contrasted with someone like Sadam Hussain. Killing him lead to more gross benifit because he was harming people, and his death would make more people happy then sad. Do you feel me?

Go back to Sup Forums, you filth.

>- You guys started up as a group of construction companies that feel that they're so much smarter than other people that they need to have their own church. So, they did.
>- The even haughtier mason feels that they're so much smarter than the other mason that they need to have their own church. So, they did, the Illuminati.
you are projecting your desire to appear intelligent.

Got you.

Also, do you have a good video on utilitarian? I know you've already explained it. I just really like watching explanation videos. Helps me remember.

Yeah. I should be asking about morals, I end up asking about motives.

Are you a mason?
Can you answer that post?
Also, whats your stand on morality?

Besides parents, me myself and I

Where does your parents get their morals?

If answer is "their parents" for loop until not "their parents".

Wow. This board is fast.