White Genocide

We need to ingrain this term onto the public's mind before the jews have a chance to mobilize their media apparatus to trivialize and belittle the concept. "White Replacement" is a good feeder term to warm people up to the idea.

The hammer is coming, but for now we can say "white replacement" and, in some places, "white genocide" without being branded as an outcast. MAKE USE OF THAT WHILE YOU CAN. Don't forget there is a soft war being waged against your race.

Other urls found in this thread:

un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
archive.is/CVSwC
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's literally called "replacement migration" on the United Nations website and they fully admit its their plan.

un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

White Fade Out is a better term. Normies dismiss anything that isn't organized gassing as not being genocide.

Get them to admit it's happening above all else.

i don't think you understand why people see a difference between organized gassing and race mixing.

>Argentina
>white

but people already know about this and are ok with it

they think we deserve this as punishment for colonialism and shit

genocide is the same as the swastika. you'll never sell it to normies. it just appeals to edgier younger types and people who just want to say fuck you to the world and have no hope for change. Replacement is a much better word.

Is it the voluntary element? Like that people were not committing to the gas chambers of their own volition?

"genocidal White replacement eugenics"

At the very least they think it's okay not because they deserve it (implying it is a punishment) rather they see it as literally okay.
Like, ya, we've moved passed racism and the discrimination against mixed race couples and people are acting of their own accord.
It's not that people think they deserve this destruction for bad things other people in history did. They don't see it as destruction or bad at all.

i'm not sure if people would be ok with mass suicides either, but you're kinda close.

it's that one involves a lot of people being killed, and the other involves people being born.

one is murder, the other is babies.

see the difference?

It's the trick of 'consent' from the protocols.

The best term is cold genocide. It is genocide without violence.

White fighter got genocided tonight

Maybe but I also don't think people would be okay with an ss style operation make tons of blonde babies. Not people today at least.

they would not. consent is a factor, once again. there is no realistic setting where you would get a bunch of people willing to make that happen.

that's the major problem with trying to push this soft war. there's no respect for consent, which is important to the vast majority of people in the world.

Are those mean minorities bullying you guys again?

For Europe, from UN's site.

No, powerful people are.

But I thought you were the master race how could you let this happen?

Also, the fact that it is totally innocuous, apparently and on the surface seems like there are no strings being pulled and that people are just less racist and the world is changing. Literally, it could happen with or without a bearded Hasidic cabal telling super pacs to fund open borders lefty politicians. There would probably be open borders lefty politicians without any elders. The majority of ideas that inform the left are radical and don't require hand wringing to develop.
Not saying it's one or the other, just that you have to convince people (((someone))) is behind it. Otherwise it is like 9/11. It could have been one way or the other on the surface but Occam's razor would have people following the innocent narrative

Are you masturbating right now?

U.S.

lol only idiots would follow this white genocide bullshit. Literally made up by a retarded hillbilly that died in jail. Good luck with your "movement".

I've posted proof from the U.N.

the thing is that the majority of people already know no one is behind it, because they've already experienced how it goes: they meet someone, like each other enough to get married, and have kids. at no point does a difference in race have any negative impact on those people.

Bump. Half these fucking threads are shills, not letting this well meaning thread get buried.

Literally retarded hillbilly rhetoric

Refute the evidence

that's just a page from a projection report, what is there to refute?

We're breeding less than other races...

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE GENOCIDE!

but it happens without people thinking twice about it because it has been normalized and pushed by (((media))). that influence goes against what is natural to any human.

They're not normalizing it. It's normal. Stop being a pussy about skin color.

it is when you dump a bunch of welfare shitskins in their back yard

shut the fuck up goy, you don't know what genocide is.

yeah it's so normal it took three decades of media brainwashing undo the taboo

Illegals don't get welfare. White people use more welfare than everyone else.
Thinking that everyone is brainwashed but you is a sign of mental illness.

I've posted this like a billion times you guys really need to remember it

Article 7 of a 1994 draft of the United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples uses both the word "ethnocide" and the phrase "cultural genocide" but does not define what they mean. The complete article reads as follows:

Indigenous peoples have the collective and individual right not to be subjected to ethnocide and cultural genocide, including prevention of and redress for:
(a) Any action which has the aim or effect of depriving them of their integrity as distinct peoples, or of their cultural values or ethnic identities;
(b) Any action which has the aim or effect of dispossessing them of their lands, territories or resources;
(c) Any form of population transfer which has the aim or effect of violating or undermining any of their rights;
(d) Any form of assimilation or integration by other cultures or ways of life imposed on them by legislative, administrative or other measures;
(e) Any form of propaganda directed against them.

> Thinking that everyone is brainwashed but you is a sign of mental illness.

so i guess Copernicus had a mental illness when he claimed that the earth rotates around the sun and not the other way around ?

It's very interesting though that the definition for delusion is in fact when somebody holds a belied that is not commonly held by a group of people. You can believe literally anything as long as you're not the only one. As soon as you hold a belief not commonly held you're crazy.

You aren't Copernicus. You're a young white man with an inferiority complex.

>moving the goalposts.
Respond to the UN page.

Especially Europe

Why? People are moving to countries. REEEEEEEEEE!

also, i don't don't believe that i'm the only one that's not brainwashed. there are obviously a lot of people on this board and irl that aren't brainwashed. it's just that the majority of people are brainwashed. that would be you.

And displacing the ethnic populations in large numbers.

it's truly amazing how some people cannot seem to grasp an equation with more than one variable

If you're judging reality by posts on this board you are already fucked in the head.

People move around. We've been doing it for ... ever? That doesn't make it some big conspiracy against the white man.

I'm going to be creating a series of videos for youtube showcasing the beauty of each European nation/culture. White Genocide meme WILL be spread.

It's always going to associated with redneck retard david lane. Who is dead. Because he was a fucking idiot. Kek.

I've use demographic replacement instead of multiculturalism. In a sort of Burkean way the debate is flipped to the other having to prove why someone should be replaced and at the very least they have to expose their true ideology.

the eventual outcome is going to be a drastically reduced white population being pushed out of power politically in their own countries because of the sheer numbers of non-whites and outright extinction via soft and eventually hard genocide measures. really, all you have to ask is "what is demographic warfare?" but you're too dumb to ask questions.

> white ppl really believe living im close proximity to non-whites equates genocide

what made you think that i judge reality by posts on this board ?

Hi!

Why aren't we allowed to send millions of colonists to nigger nations?

its weird how 5 years ago swarmfront bugs were laughed out of here and now they have become tolerated

Don't be mad that your argument is shit. It's not any kind of genocide. You sound like an idiot when you say that it is.

When the Mexicans come across the border with machetes to fuck y'all up I'll jump on your bandwagon.

They can grasp it, they're being willfully obtuse. They know exactly what they're doing.

I wonder how many people they have recruited from here

The words that you wrote?

Your lack of arguments are worse than my "shit" arguments, Mr. AntiFaggot

archive.is/CVSwC
Even though I'm 99% sure that this is another hoax by the kikes, at least the message made the news and they keep the "white genocide" talking point going for us. Thanks, Jews!

They may know "whom" I am, but the pretentious fuckers clearly can't comprehend English grammar.

>BTFO

#FadeToBlack, #whitegenocide

Maybe?

Yes, you are BTFO. I'm glad you've finally recognized it.

This is why no one wants to have babies with you.

It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

>Leftists in 1960
"White colonialism is genocide against indigenous peoples. It irreparably damages their culture and demographics. Even small numbers of whites in their countries results in exploitative conditions and de facto slavery of the natives. Colonies need to be returned to their original inhabitants."
>leftists in 2017
Diversity is the strength of the west. Diminishing white populations have no effect on the culture or quality of life in western countries. We need to open our borders for all races even though we already gave them their own countries and dismantled our colonies."

Which is it?

AWH NOOOO MY FEE FEES! LMFAO

Jews are parasitic, not "inferior"

>it's impossible to be inferior and rule
It's like no one knows that superior DOESN'T mean perfect.

I wasn't alive in 1960.

Trump will stop...oh wait.

the next two words were " and irl ".

even you have to admit that at least some of the people that post that post here are serious and mean what they say. i mean you believe i'm serious about what i'm saying, right ?

even if it were. there's a big difference between judging reality by posts on this board and judging some of the posts on this board to be real.

I don't take any of you seriously desu.

i'm stealing this reaction gif like a nigger stole your tv

I'm in Texas. Anyone trying to steal from my house will die, regardless of skin color.

And btw down here it's usually meth addicted white trash robbing your house.

of course not. you've been brainwashed into believing that nothing on this board is real. you're easily brainwashed.

>regardless of skin colour
very tolerant of you!

Everyone's brainwashed!

I don't believe people on the internet because 99% of them are larping fags.

you people are the scum of the earth
why do you waste so much time being so unproductive

you're here forever

I know the reality is heavy. But a rebrand might help WHITE GENOCIDE works but it also works for those that want to see it happen. Human breeds conservationist has been in my mind for a while.

no we are having our countries taken away. we dont breed like animals you fucking retard. we have a steady population and you fuckers want everything you greedy shills

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

MGTOW sort of ruined the term "white genocide" and the "red pill" for you guys.

How, I never hear them talk about white genocide?

When you use the term people will always associate your movement with MGTOW and simply think you can't get laid when it's a displacement problem.

Yeah I've heard that before but it's always by people on Sup Forums I don't think it's a real problem.

You can also look at it as a bunch of sociopathic buttholes and try to rail against it. Then reality hits like a truck /pol is always right.