Should trangenders own guns?

According to many sources, it is true that transgender people kill selves which 40%, as you guys might know. However, most of these were with guns. With this known, should transgenders be removed from their rights despite that the fact that they didn't commit any crimes?

Pic related - I identify as a girl.

Trans is not valid citizen and should be used for further medical experimentation for glory of regeime and science

Only after a trial by jury.

They'd just hang themselves.

The propensity for violence against others would be a better qualifier.

Implying that trans isn't considered to be a registered gender.
Explain

>asking if a person with a mental disorder should own a gun

They should be given guns in hope that they kill themselves.

Many people who diagnosed with depression; they are still allowed to own guns. Too bad you cant own guns in your country .

>Explain

If someone is more prone to harming others, then yes, you'd perhaps disallow them from owning a weapon legally.

It's a trade off I guess. We don't have to worry about shooting degenerates like you roaming the streets.

You won't know that unless if they have a history of doing so - background checks!

low effort b8

NOPE! Tranny is a mental condition and should automatically disqualify you from owning a gun.

Yes, so then they will have something to kill themselves with when the time comes.

Mentally ill cannot possess firearms legally.

Why don't you use that gun to kill yourself you mongrel faggot

you cheeki breeki with that thing?

They should be required to own two.

I actually own another gun - Mauser!

and you've bubba'd both
good job you mentally ill piece of trash

>be me
>be tranny
>have interacted with hundreds of trannies online
>most are crazy or severely depressed and suicidal
Honestly even though the girl i like is really into guns i would say that there should probably be psychological screening for people like me before allowing them to access firearms.

Under no circumstance should anyone with that mental illness be allowed near any guns. They have a 40%+ suicide rate. At least don't give them the opportunity to own one legally. We don't need more statistics from mentally ill people who should not have guns.

of course, starting their 25th birthday

Why aren't we GIVING them guns then?

i don't understand how this is a question. yes you should be able to own a gun. if you're willing to blow your brains out, you're determined enough to kill yourself one way or another. transgenders are mentally ill btw, but because we live in crazyword now that says trans aren't loony, ill just go with it and say sure. get a gun you nutty fag

if it helps them kill themselves faster... yes

I don't see why not. Letting someone who is into genital self-mutilation own guns is an act of mercy, really.

I would say it's their constitutional right to do so, but the normie establishment will most likely bring up the suicide rates and other signs of mental illness (aside from their gender dysphoria) and possibly take away their right to own guns.

Either way, I don't like trannies, so I don't want them owning guns.

Yes, but trannies kill themselves far more than any other demographic and have multiple mental illnesses aside from their gender dysphoria.

Goddamn, what an abomination!

They should own guns.

>have multiple mental illnesses aside from their gender dysphoria.
This is true. It is not uncommon for them to have a wide array of personality disorders as well as schizophrenia (obviously not everyone has it but it does seem to pop up sometimes. Gender dysphoria is a very brutal mental ilness and sometimes the brain develops personality or other disorders in an attempt to cope. Not to mention how poorly most are treated by people who are supposed to love and care for them when they are younger.

I am opposed to all forms of welfare.

Shut the fuck up anime faggot

>maybe 1 in 1,000 are trans
>every other news item is trans related
Explain yourself, United States.

I am just showing that I am more liberal. I want to take the redpill. I get critized by fellow robots.