I understand now, Sup Forums

I understand why you are so desperate to preserve the white race

As I typed pic related, it dawned on me that we all just want to be with our own kind, our own tribe, our own pack. Every animal is the same - even fish swim in schools segregated by kind.

And then I thought of you.

You do you, Sup Forums, but hey, do us gays a favor and put us on reservations instead of killing us. I just wanna be with gay people and live in a gay society, I don't want your women or hetero men. We'll provide a place for all gay people to live, dump them off at the border as they are discovered. Less white blood on your hands, more gay people for us.

You already have a place, it's called Hollywood.
Now fuck off faggot

I'm too poor to make the journey. Load me up on a train, Herr Himmler?

Your first redpill, user? Stick with us, and there'll be many more to come. It's a whole lot of shit to dig through, but there's some gold on here somewhere.

No you must be shamed into hiding, BECOME a productive member of society and nothing happens

After the reconquest we will find an island for your kind.

Nah I watch Varg a lot, but the visceral need to have a white ethnostate was never felt by me until now

I already work three times harder than my coworkers, often staying over to make sure their jobs get completed as well so the company stays afloat, how much more productive can I be?

I hope there are more faggots like you out there, who just want to be gay in peace without trying to force us to call you by made up or factually incorrect pronouns or bake aids cakes or whatever else.

you can walk, or just find a freight train and jump on. yes that is still a thing, i ran into two hobos in chicago who did just that last summer.

where do you live?

Gays wouldn't even be a problem if promiscuous degeneracy wasn't so prevalent with them these days. Go back to behaving like normal men and keep your sexual fetishes to yourselves and everyone can get along.

wait, fish swim in schools segregated by kind?!
someone inform the Democrats that fish are racist Nazis! We need to fix Nature!

I'm 100% fine with little "gay societies". They'll die out fairly quickly since gays can't reproduce.

This, we can live with gay men but Faggots need to be re-educated into actual men.

oh fuck you have a job?

so then how could you possibly not be able to afford a journey to LA/hollywood.

go to kayak.com, find a one-way ticket. there are plenty to LA for less than $100 from the east coast.

Sounds fair enough. Gays are genetic dead ends anyway, you won't reproduce. You can have your reservation to yourself but you don't get to adopt or indoctrinate any of our children and try to tell them it's normal to fuck another dude in the ass. We'll just take back the land once the last one of you has died off naturally or from aids or whatever. Have a happy life. Also RIP.

They'll keep replenishing from other homos joining it.

No no
If they keep it in the closet they will breed and will perpetuate the faggot gene.
I like this faggot reservation idea.
It sounds clean to me.

maybe that faggot knows how white people feel when we can't be around our own kind thanks to "diversity and multiculturalism"

They can fuck each other's butts and keep it to themselves, it's not like men HAVE to get married and have children these days.

I support my family, every penny I earn goes to their survival.

this fucking faggot of a cocksucking gay OP is probably rolling on ecstasy and getting fucked in the ass while he types this flamboyantly sappy post

P.S. you're going to hell lol

That was exactly the point OP was making.

Good post, and good points. There's nothing wrong with wanting to mix (even if its often, though not always, evolutionarily and socially negative), if its not forced upon people, and there's nothing wrong with wanting to live with your own people.

The problem is the massive amount of propaganda that says that anyone who wants to live with people of the same race or sexual orientation is a mssive bigot.

Meanwhile the people preaching this segregate themselves completely based on wealth and other factors.

This. Many people have weird fetishes. But only gays are glorified and pushed on society as "normal." I don't see sniff fetish pride parades, do you? Its basic social decency to keep such things to oneself. Basic fucking manners and decorum.

1. Take a Greyhound to LA
2. Get certified in hair styling
3. Make fucking bank bro

Even Nazis agree fags do women's jobs better than women and are far more pleasant to be around. Trust me, you'll be fine and making an easy $300 a day, especially if you have the fag lisp and can be moderately approachable.

I guess I can't speak for anyone else, but as a white nationalist I don't have any problems with gays. I do think it's natural to some extent, but I also think it should be kept out of the public eye for the most part. We don't need it pushed on us from the media every chance it gets.

>gays more pleasant to be around than women
u mite be gay bruh

Don’t worry we’ll segregate the mass graves bro

Growing up with no connection to the "gay community" is the best fucking thing that can happy to a faggot.

You learn to be on guard with the fact that people WILL kill you if they find out you are gay, you don't have to deal with transgender bullshit (trannies like to think they are the master race of the gay community) or the bullshit pressure that exists in some gay communities to "experiment" with crossdressing in some form or fashion. Not to mention that you escape the increasingly toxic and totalitarian "you are either with us or against us" garbage where any deviation from the standards from what is considered "politically acceptable" group think, can make you a pariah. Not to mention dealing with the crap that goes on in the LGB dating scene where shallowness and narcisism is worshipped, along with promiscuity and drug abuse.

fuck them

look, I live in Los Angeles, straight but have gay friends. If you're attractive and twinkish you can go on grindr and find a sugar daddy to support you until you get on your feet

being gay in LA is easy mode as long as you're a slut

Nobody's about to go out and hunt you down for being a homosexual. Fascist Italy didn't do that, and if the white nationalists do get their way I think the very worst that would happen would you'd need to start being ambiguous about your sexuality in public if you weren't already.

You are not a complete human being. You define yourself by your sexuality. You have made that define you, not us. When you base your identity around a label like that, it is not really an identity. You are play acting at being a well adjusted adult, and other people know it. That is why they react to you the way yes they do. And they react this way to you, not out of fear or hatred, but of pity.

So call us your labels to dismiss what we say. You are impotent, that is why you try to shame people. The weak will always try to shame the strong into compliance.

It does not matter. We already won, after all you faggots spend your time pretending to be normal. You want to pretend to be married couples with kids. You tell us you are so different, but fight tooth and nail to be just like normal heterosexual couples.

>tfw you're bisexual but also a white nationalist

I don't know if I'd be able to choose between loyalty to my race or loyalty to my benis.

I can honestly say I appreciate the company of gays far more than women. Women always need to interject their political shit into every conversation, get paranoid about imaginary rapists around every corner, and are generally bad at everything they do.

Gay on the other hand are easy to talk to, will talk about their interests and hobbies, and can do every female dominated sector FAR better than any women. Best hair stylists are gay, best teachers, social workers, HR personnel, nurses, etc..

honestly i can say iam a right extremist at times.
however, the common misconception is that people think that right extremists always want to gas someone.

people can be so wildly different that you can not ask one group of society to simply adapt to another.
i can not relate to them and they will probably not relate to me as well too.

this does not mean i hate them.
this does mean we have to respect other people.

gays deserve equal rights, it can however not be forced upon us.
wouldnt gays be better among people who are ok with that 100% ?
that would only give them a better chance at succes in life, which they too deserve

Homosexuality is the last stand of implicit white identity. We're not going to Shoah you.

You should join The Gay Aryan Skin heads society.

There's nothing wrong with homosexuals or homosexuality, society should just politely and quietly observe that the cognitive experience of homosexuality is an erroneous and distorted application of heterosexual sexuality protocols

We know it's you, Millennial Woes.

>GAS
It's perfect.

>put us on reservations instead of killing us