Famous illegal immigrant Jose Vargas just got redpilled on Common Core math

Famous illegal immigrant Jose Vargas just got redpilled on Common Core math.

twitter.com/joseiswriting/status/901673495351799808

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tBkQAxt1JXA
corestandards.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_Core_State_Standards_Initiative
corestandards.org/assets/CCSSI_Math Standards.pdf
corestandards.org/Math/
ifl.pitt.edu/index.php/educator_resources/video_library/conference_speaker_presentations/david_coleman
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Of course.

>famous
literally who

Common core makes kids compute more like machines, it seems absurd but it's the right step. old math takes into equation human emotion.

WOULD YOU TAKE A LOOK AT THAT SNOUT

it's pretty obvious right?

common core is a way to hamstring huwhite students to bring them down to the performance levels of underprivileged kids (i.e. niglets)

Here.

What is common core user, i'm being honest, i'm a guy that only finished elementary school.

*Here.

an ubershnoz

Is that nose shooped or is he really that Jewish?

why hasnt he been deported yet?

It's shooped, but not that much.

should of fucking figured

And here.

I thought it was that other Vargas. Wait, what's his name again?

>mygod

I have a theory.

I asked him one time on Twitter to prove that he is illegal, and he called me a troll.

I've asked him several times since then, and he won't answer. I think he may actually be a legal citizen just claiming to be illegal.

Holy fuck, dat nose! You would think with all the money he makes, he'd get some surgery done. Do jews take pride in their giant noses?

he'd do better to brush up on his Tagalog in his spare time than be a twitter-famous illegal.

red pill me on common core plz?

HOLY SHIT I LEGIT THOUGHT THAT NOSE WAS A SHOP I'M LMAOOOO SO FUCKING HARD

of course the white guy is a major effeminate cuck.

Wtf??? what a nose!

Common core is a new English and Maths curriculum for public schools that dumbs down the content as far as possible so that low IQ students (i.e. blacks) can learn it easier. In the case of maths, this means doing as many steps as possible, like drawing each number as a dot or turning multiplication into multistep addition, and if you're smart enough to do it in your head like a normal person, then you're punished, rather than rewarded.

Naturally the blacks are still lagging behind and all the smart students are having even more of their potential wasted, but hey EQUALITY MAN.

>why we're done hiding
kek good luck with that
also checked

"but teacher my answer FEELS correct to me and my feelings are most important"

We had to watch this guy's movie on Netflix or Amazon in my Immigration Studies class...even my far-left professor explicitly told us that it was biased propaganda. It was fucking hilarious though, he's the embodiment of the "viva mexico/NOoO my life is ruined" meme. He's a grown-ass man, and was literally crying when Obama told illegals over 30 years old to go fuck themselves with no DACA.

Still fucking huge.

please be fake

He admitted to multiple frauds and perjury in his documentary movie. If he's illegal, Trump WILL fuck his shit up.

thanks for making me laugh user, life can be depressing.

Damn, user, you live here and you never heard about this?

Look up some of the examples. It will melt your brain.

Serious question. How is he still not departed? He is openly an illegal immigrant and openly brags about it. Why is ICE not deporting him?

A walking merchant meme, holy fuck.

>purposefully untidy penmanship covering poor grade school level penmanship that has been erased
Can anyone read fully what the erased stuff says, they definitely weren't written by the same person

Common core is just a way to fail white kids for getting the correct answer.

I'm actually triggered.

The guy who made this is a NY Jew. They all have to go.

Spics are just awful at math in general

I don't think it's common core as much as it is just dumbfuck teachers that are screwing us. Most of the modern day teachers are just females who went to school for an easy teaching degree (they are really easy) to find a husband. They don't actually care that much about teaching, just looking for a husband and getting a degree for being around children because they want kids so much.

One of my buddies fucked some girl on tinder who is a teacher and he's now suffering from it. Girl got pregnant right away, married her, now she is no longer working and at home with the baby and pregnant with another that "wasn't planned." Either bitch is too dumb to know how birth control works or is purposefully getting pregnant so she can be stay at home for the rest of her life while my buddy makes the money.

Honestly not that bad that I've spelled it all out, might be nice to have a female who just wants to be a mother and wife first before everything else. Just kinda fucked up how she got it that way.

The unshooped version looks even more ridiculous
Look at that fucking nose
It's like a very sterotypical goblin jew nose, but it's short

Do post more examples, i'm curious.

I honestly don't understand what they want?
They write the word extimate as if it explains it but the question doesn't even ask for an estimate and it wouldn't be a wrong estimate either.

>they definitely weren't written by the same person
Look at the S's and the 5's, they are identical to the erased ones

>Omg! What a totally original question that's totally not meant to invoke rage in people who don't know how to use Google

This answers everything about the common core and why we use it. Feel free to disagree with the method after watching but don't act like there's no purpose to it.

youtu.be/tBkQAxt1JXA

>Inb4 vox
Fuck off.

wtf is common core maths ?

I don't know. I dimed on him when I saw him in Chicago at the theater. I left a voicemail with ICE but evidently nothing happened.

I hate that motherfucker more than any other illegal.

this.

Welcome to Sup Forums

It's math for black ''people''
It's like when you hold up four fingers to a black ''person'' and ask how many fingers you're holding up and he goes ''uhhh....me think 3?'' And you say that it's close enough.

Its Common Core. The whole Common Core system is a crock of biased bullshit. Its the teachers that fail the fucking students. Teachers never change their fucking teaching planner but yell that they are overworked? The cunts don't even work during the summer or winter breaks. Teachers don't even go to kids houses to help them or stay late after school to help kids learn anymore. The failure here is the teachers, the fucking cities that use Common Core, and know that the reason why budgets are being destroyed by schools is because with Common Core you have to sign up and purchase new teaching aides, new books, new course work, modules. Any updates to the books? They HAVE to buy it as per contract.

There is a purpose to it, and it's to make a generation of dumber people. The "argument" presented by that video is "adults just don't get it but it's better!"

Its the entire system.
1) pretending people are equal and everyone should be a career professional (read: most valuable wage slave), while shaming and looking down on manual jobs, etc.
2) a completely non rational teaching system. There is no logic in the money distribution, in the entrance standards, etc.

The entire education system, top to bottom, is made up, largely of emotionally driven structures.

Common core math is actually GOAT.

Kommon Kore English and history is bold propaganda from our Jewish masters.

The only reasonable anti-CCMath memes you can produce involve a retarded teacher. The math itself is how I self-learned math because the old way (rote memorization) is fucking shit tier.

Nigger spotter

holy fucking shit
4-2=2
13-5=8
=82
or even
134-34=100
100-18=82

175-75=100
100-4=96

*spotted

Well that's pretty rage inducing, well I suppose as an aerospace engineer this is close enough and 8 people just died. Well guess I'll estimate it closer next time.

The stuff on the right dipshit

Literally no such thing.

Common Core is a set of national standards for education. It's the "what"; i.e., all high school graduates must demonstrate proficiency in algebra, have read "The Brothers Karamazov", etc.

These retarded pictures of fucked-up, stupid-ass math problems are the locally-decided "how"; i.e., what methods local school boards and teachers' unions will use to try to teach niggers how to balance checkbooks. They have fucking NOTHING to do with Common Care. Nothing. NOTHING.

But when you explain this to a Sup Forumstard, despite taking no position on Common Core or the methods used to teach—which, again, are COMPLETELY FUCKING DIFFERENT THINGS—the Sup Forumstard lashes out and accuses you of being a Jew.

This is a teacher problem, not a common core problem.

Show me where common core tells the teacher to mark this wrong.

In that question "estimate" means that you're supposed to simplify the numbers with rounding and then do the sum.
The idea behind it is that they're trying to teach braindead black students a method for doing mental arithmetic in real world situations that is simple enough for their limited faculties to process without giving up in frustration or getting the "wrong" answer.

Hang yourself kike.
See

The creator of common core is on tape stating flatout he created it to end white privilege. There is no denying this.

burger math at its finest

I honestly don't get why people dislike Common Core math, you should naturally progress into it.

I'm 32 and my school had similar in primary.

Common core mah is pretty based, teachers are retarded leftists, CC not-math is brainwashing.

STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT THE FUCKING MATH. THEY ARE LITERALLY BRAINWASHING CHILDREN WITH THE ITHER SECTIONS.

You're a fucking moron, dude: corestandards.org/

That's more just teacher unions and jews getting their hands on contracts than common core. Common core doesn't have shit to do with new textbooks coming out that just fix typos in the previous edition of the same book and change the questions. That shit is in universities as well where you can't buy a used book, have to buy the NEW one with slightly edited questions that will literally just be changed numbers so new answers. New questions means you need to buy the book to do your homework correctly or you will fail the class because you don't get the right answer using the old questions with the old numbers. The textbook market might be the true cause of our failing education. Paying $120 for a book on math is just retarded when you can learn everything from arithmetic to differential equations by youtube videos and random websites.

You're a fucking retard.
Common core isn't just the standard. Not even jewkipedia is claiming this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_Core_State_Standards_Initiative
>In 2009, the NGA convened a group of people to work on developing the standards. This team included David Coleman, William McCallum of the University of Arizona, Phil Daro, and Student Achievement Partners founders Jason Zimba[6] and Susan Pimentel to write standards in the areas of English and language arts.[7] Announced on June 1, 2009,[8] the initiative's stated purpose is to "provide a consistent, clear understanding of what students are expected to learn, so teachers and parents know what they need to do to help them."[9] Additionally, "The standards are designed to be robust and relevant to the real world, reflecting the knowledge and skills that our young people need for success in college and careers," which should place American students in a position in which they can compete in a global economy.[9]

Scroll down to math, retard.
>The stated goal of the mathematics standards is to achieve greater focus and coherence in the curriculum.[32] This is largely in response to the criticism that American mathematics curricula are "a mile wide and an inch deep".[33]
corestandards.org/assets/CCSSI_Math Standards.pdf
corestandards.org/Math/

>The Standards mandate that eight principles of mathematical practice be taught:[34]
>The practices are adapted from the five process standards of the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics and the five strands of proficiency in the U.S. National Research Council's Adding It Up report.[35] These practices are to be taught in every grade from kindergarten to twelfth grade. Details of how these practices are to be connected to each grade level's mathematics content are left to local implementation of the Standards.

Why are you straight up LYING?

It works great if you have a double digit IQ

This is literally the lesson they learn right before that. It's is visualizing what will soon be algorithmic mental math.

Again CC MATH IS FINE. THE REST IS WHAT YOU NEED TO FUCKING RAISE HELL ABOUT. ITS MARXIST PROGRAMMING.

STOP CARING ABOUT MATH REEEEEE

>This answers everything about the common core
Debunks itself in the first minute when it shows USA students laging behind developing nations that DO NOT USE KEKED education schemes.

that has to be a photoshop

Yeah, and look at the non-math sections and you don't need him to tell you, it's fucking obvious.

That math is fucking fine, research the English science and history sections you autistic cunts.

You might want to drop what you are talking about and FOIA the contract information for your city. You will see that it is not teacher unions, it is Common Core contract that gets agreed to. There is no contract standard, but what I mentioned is the basic agreement that feelgood unions/districts outright sign without having a lawyer look into it because "we're making a difference!"
Even the cunt who is the director? or head of distribution of Common Core admits its just a fucking scam.

Wtf is this horse shit, the old way solution is 16...parentheses first then left to right. Fuck this world, in going to kek myself im fucking done

nigger, science is aplied mathematics. You change math, you change science, therefore you change human thinking.

Common core is the idea that if you take math and remove its objectivity you can subjectively inflate the grades of targeted demographics.

I.e. Girls and minorities now get better math grades and white men now get lower math grades.

So essentially it is a means to discriminate against white men. Again.

This can't be real...

How does the teacher get this bullshit answer? What the fuck is this meant to teach?

This appears to be some way to explain common arithmetic processes to the retarded (shitskin) kids.

What gets me is the target estimate they ask for is the exact right answer.

>KEKED
That's not the word I typed in the text box. Do we have a word swapping censor bot here?

What exactly are the contracts for common core vs what was already around? I'm not trying to prove you wrong or anything, just my perception on the issue is that teachers fucking suck. Perception from me is that colleges are doing the same exact horseshit with needing new textbooks every year even though colleges aren't under common core. Is common core another way for (((them))) to get money? Or is it a well intentioned thing that is exploited anyway?

They are adding 4 from the 17 into the 26 first to make the numbers simpler to add up. It's just really bad at explaining what the fuck is going on

Holy shit, that's the most Jewy nose I've ever seen!

How long have you been out of school? There is very little math in public school "science" and literally none outside Chem and phys. They are going to be taking courses on the evolutionary value of faggots and trannies for "bio". They are gonna learn about the joys of pharmaceuticals for chemistry. They will learn to hate the white man in history.

AND YOU FAGGOTS ARE WHINING ABOUT MATH.

HAHAHA holy fuck, I had to google to make sure that nose was real.

Literally a walking merchant meme.

Wow he's so jewy that I feel like I have to take a zyklon shower to cleans myself.

Test...KEKED

White kids would get the obvious correct answer, which will be used against them

Niglets: 1 White kids: 543,656,654,346

Assuming it was a lesson on "estimation," the student was meant to round to the nearest "10" digit and then subtract one from the other. Then compare that answer to the one in the problem, in this case "75"

28 rounds to 30
103 > 100
100-30 =70
70 =/= 75

Therefore 75 is not the correct answer for an estimation even though it was the exact result when doing regular subtraction.

this is similar to how i do mental math, but i already had a grasp of the fundamentals when i learned how. just gonna confuse the kid

lol they're not even trying to hide it, just listen to the intro in the video
ifl.pitt.edu/index.php/educator_resources/video_library/conference_speaker_presentations/david_coleman

and people still doubt there's a jewish conspiracy

Confirmed, the board has a censor bot.

Okay, listen, it's different depending on how you read the problem. If you read it as the quotient of twenty divided by five (four) multiplied by two times two (four) you end up with sixteen

Now, if you visualize it as a fraction (I do) you will be doing twenty divided by five times two times two (twenty divided by twenty)

>what's a reasonable answer
How the fuck is giving the wrong answer reasonable? The only reasonable answer is the one the kid gave.