Who will she choose, Sup Forums?

Who will she choose, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3K0RzZGpyds
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zimmerman_(surname)
aryangoddess.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=hLgUfV2X2cs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Disavow!!

I thought everyone pretty much knew the neo nazi followers thing was just an ironic meme. no one actually admires her or thinks she is the queen of the white race. she's been blacked more times than kim kardashian.

(((amy zimmerman))) imagine my shawk

But muh charlottesville

(((((ZIMMERMANNNNN)))))

>you have to make choices on things which you have no control
leftists everyone!

Isn't Swift just a blacked kike puppet though? who is actually autistic enough to believe this schlomo sex doll is the savior of the white races?

never fails

'Nazi' is now the hot buzzword in political discourse. I wonder what that portends. Are we summoning him?

Is she, dare I say it, \our\ brain-dead pop-star?

no faggot, she's never been /our/ anything, she's a degenerate kike puppet who takes nigger dick boy

Nobody, it's an ironic meme

Money

Details for research purposes.

What a (((coincidence))).

IT IS ALWAYS FUCKING ZIMMERMAN why does this cunt think her opinion is law?

wow powerful, really makes you think

But is she \our\ degenerate kike puppet who takes nigger dick?

She won't say anything until something awful happens due to the worshipping. If that does happen, she'll shit on the altfags. None of pay her. Her revenue comes from preteens and jews. She doesn't need you.

>Who will she choose, Sup Forums?
Neither, cause her managers are smart enough to just stay quite while retarded libshits forget about it in a week or two and move on to the next hot button.

Is she a Hilary supporter, how is she an icon for the "alt-right" them?

When can we shift normies into seeing this? It's so fucking obvious but the JQ is the most taboo subject in the west

Stay classy Taytay.

who gives a shit. I publicly denounce pokemon it doesnt mean i dont play it privately.

This she's an entertainer she literally gains nothing talking about politics. Niggers hardly listen to her shit anyway no reason to virtue signal

heads up to Sup Forums

she will disavow soon

this

now its time for that pussy to tighten up all of a sudden?

fuck otta here

I don't see why you have to denounce people you have nothing to do with.

I mean do they actually specficly support her?
I am sure she has rapist/pedos/murders that admire her

>amy zimmerman
she should probably apologize to trayvon martin and disavow ol' george before she goes about attacking others.

ella nova mah boi

kys nigger

>tay
>overtly denouncing or supporting anything

top kike

This is her response.

Crazy. I just saw an article saying she also had to disavow Trump and apologize (no really) for not stumping for Hillary.

She'll definitely disavow Nazis if asked.

I mean...that's a no brainer.

But disavowing conservatives...interesting.

I'm not sure what good it would do. She's adulated as an aryan goddess. The only way to remove that stigma is to go brunette, wear contacts, get some ass implants or bigger tit implants and become a full, nasty hood rat slut with no self respect.

Part of me wants to see the Jews make her do it too.

So how many Pop Stars have need to disavow their Muslim fans since Manchester or Barcelona anyway?

She """"refuses"""" to endorse Hillary.

This apparently has something to do with Katy Perry or something I don't understand with Pop Star drama - but it made liberals very upset. She must be sullied.

She is just going to ignore it and move on.

They can't stand her lack of black. So she is mocking them with her new album cover

It's that double fucking standard again, muslims don't need to denounce their terrorists but fuck Taylor Swift because she has become the collective waifu of some altright weaboos

BBC

Judging by her latest song, clearly she's chosen: m.youtube.com/watch?v=3K0RzZGpyds

She'll choose the Jews.

Who saying it? Some fucking nobody.

[ pukes in fashwave ]

Plastic faced tranny.

(((Zimmerman))))

Jews are so butthurt when you call them a jew or a kike who hates jesus.

Light brings truth.

The truth fears no investigation.

Jews try to erase truth and history.

Do you think she took both their dicks in one hole?

Remember as a child when your mom explained if someone told you to jump off a bridge....

I member

People with zimmerman as a last name include 2 rabbis, a member of the jewish emigration from russia, (((Bob Dylan's))) original name, and also deadmau5 original name. Does anybody know if dadmau5 is jewish?

Otherwise it seems to be a german surname for goys. damn germans always having the same surnames as jews, why do you have to make things difficult

People with zimmerman as a last name include 2 rabbis, a member of the jewish emigration from russia, (((Bob Dylan's))) original name, and also deadmau5 original name. Does anybody know if dadmau5 is jewish?

Otherwise it seems to be a german surname for goys. damn germans always having the same surnames as jews, why do you have to make things difficult?

>ironic meme
newfag get out. TayTay is the light and the way for our Aryan future.

WHO! WHO! Who you are! FFS...

slide thread

The stupid, it hurts.

EVERY.SINGLE.FUCKING.TIME

Us
>aryangoddess.org/

whooooooo are you
who who
who who

She'll chose her kike masters just like Trump now (probably, unless this is hardcore chess)

But her image will always belong to us, just like Pepe.

Durr, murder is bad.

WE'VE BEEN (((FLIM FLAMMED))) BOYS

She'll choose us.

youtube.com/watch?v=hLgUfV2X2cs

The Jew, obviously. He's got all your money after all.

Looks like Tay Tay got the Britney Spears treatment. It won't be long before the eventual coke addiction and the hard alcohol.

>Ouroboros

What did she mean by this? Is it a reference to the Neitzschean concept of eternal recurrence?

>eventual

(((This one))) is an American media journalist called Amy though, banging on about Nazis, so I think she's likely to be Jewish.

She talks about being Karma in her song. Ouroboros can also be part of Karma, the cyclical nature.

There was a pretty good thread about it.

The website is called The Daily Beast. Is it a satire website like the Daily Stormer?

By denouncing anyone the alt-left portrays as its enemy, she would be tacitly admitting that she was guilty of wrongthink (as defined by the alt-left), and also showing that she is vulnerable to control by people who assume authority over others in the name of ideology, opening her up to further leftist influence and eventual puppetry. You can't bend the knee to these neo-bolsheviks, they need to be destroyed.

If you want to work in (((entertainment media))) time to show your obedience, good Goys, and pucker up your cockholsters.

it's kind of strange that she'd be besties with katy perry though isn't it? she seems like a decent girl that somehow might be managing the degeneracy of the pop culture world, while katy perry on the other hand is a vapid lunatic borderline emotional wreck. maybe they're having a tiff over taylor's refusal to pay the blood price the execs ask all of them

To stop this bullying by the Left, we need to make memes of Leftist leaders saying Nazi things. Then they will be asked to denounce their Neo-Nazi Admirers.

Who do we start with?

They are both owned by Jews, they are there to degenerate their fanbase.
Perry is just further along on that path.

This is the path they all follow, satanism.

The Daily Beast is a lefty website. Chelsea Clinton sits on the board of directors.

checked, but i'm not sure taylor and katy are that aware of things. they strike me as too fragile to be privvy to the dark side, unlike figures like angelina jolie and madonna. perry is definitely further along the path but maybe swift is putting up some sort of resistance? desu i'm not sure why this thread even exists but i'm trying to roll with it. if taylor does have a britney/miley/katy breakdown in the next few years then i guess we know she was broken

It's lefty drivel with chelsea clinton on board of dir. Somehow also had a lot of bernie stuff during the elections. So i guess you could say it's satire

"I don't have to denounce anyone. If anything, I refuse to just to watch people stupid enough to care squirm." - Tay Tay

Wasn't she caught browsing Sup Forums?

know whomst* you are, dumbshit