RIGGED

Just a reminder this fight was prematurely stopped because of special interests with Mayweather, the ref and boxing.

Let's hope this marks the death of this shitty spirt and the true white mans sport MMA will continue to thrive.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/462822885048860672
youtube.com/watch?v=MjBpat8Y83M
youtube.com/watch?v=BENhB2kn4ko
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oy gevalt they never gave the white guy a chance. Rigged rigged rigged!!!

>FUCK DUMPF
>Gets his ass beat

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Is the Trump curse real?

watching reminded me of why i have basically stopped watching any sports over the last few years. huge hype, meh product. the last great sporting event I watched was the USC vs Texas national championship like 10 years ago

>Auto] 8
WHITE MAN WASN'T READY!

Looking at the score card, it was clear Mayweather was getting the win unless he was cleanly knocked out

It was probably an early stop, but it didn't look good the last two rounds there. Connor wasn't really defending himself like he had been the rest of the fight. Probably should have let him get dropped and if he got up and was battered again, then stop it. Is what it is.

It wasn't rigged you idiot. That was a good stoppage. Conor showed a ton of heart and toughness, but MAyweather connected in the 9th really well, and Conor barely held on. The 10th was going to be really difficult for him, and he was too fucked up to defend himself for the last minute of the fight.

STOP THE FIGHT!

HE MIGHT BE TOO TIRED!

Really can't expect the guy that shits on Trump to win. Should have kept his mouth shut.

b-b-but Hillary's emails rigged the fight. Stay mad racist losers. They stopped the fight because Connor was going to get brain damaged lmfao

That's what I thought too until I saw the clip of the last round...dude got fucking DESTROYED by mayweather it wasn't even close.

Trump curse strikes again

babbys 1st boxing match
boxing takes more brains than shitty chimp out ufc
also not Sup Forums related

Floyd Missed almost all of the punches in that last exchange, Except for that one Elbow

Reminder, Mayweather is a Trump supporter whereas Conor was chanting "fuck trump" on video.

Trump curse strikes yet again?

An MMA fighter got his shit kicked in by a boxer. McGregor was out of gas by the 5 round.

This once again proves that MMA is not a real sport. It's a fucking joke.

>making a hype fight between 2 money fighters a race thing

neither of them could give a shit about anything other than the $$$ they're taking home at the end of the day and neither should you, it was a hype stunt and nothing more

Sup Forums cringe, why do I even come here

does anyone honestly give a shit?
the only reason boxing exists is to be bet on
like darts or college football

I refuse to believe that man is so sweaty just from talking.

>Sup Forums believed that one of the best boxers of all time would lose against a guy who never had a match

Kek confirms user, praise him.

Pretty much this,

This is probably the opinion of everyone who actually watched the fight...

Besides what the fuck do mayweather and connon care? 100 mil and 30 mil purse respectrivly.

Literally everyone's a winner, big dog takes his part of the pie + gets his 50th win and connor is set for life. Connor was already very well off, this just guarantees a life of luxury if he is smart with it.

Would I take 30 mil to get my ass beat? Hell YES.

No it was stopped because he would of murdered mcgregor in the ring. There is a difference user, when you get hit repeatedy and cant stand up anymore and its a FULL on assault. Mcgregor wanted it ended.

confirmed

Roasties BTFO

>compete is sport in which you have no training
>against one of the best fighters of all time
>get punched in the face repeatedly because you have bad form
RIGGED

Mayweather could've won round 3 but he allowed it to get to round 9. stay mad you fucking loser

kek, MMA is the ultimate nigger sport, it shouldn't even exist

Someone add it to the big image.

>777

The storage wasn't early (by boxing rules) and honestly Mayweather didn't need it to be rigged for him to win - he was the best boxer of his era fighting a rank beginner in the sport.

That said, I agree with the rest. Hopefully MMA draws in more whites and boxing sucks in the blacks.

>Betting on a rigged match

Sports are nothing but a bullshit show. Take Football for example. It's not about which state/city has the better team. It's about who recruits who from elsewhere. Like slaves you only get for a limited time until it's time to bid again ti keep that player (slave)

The only worthwhile sports to bet on or watch are the Olympics, and even that has controversy.

check and praise kek

A Mayweather/McGregor MMA fight would last one minute tops. Conor would kill Mayweather in a real fight.

It was da jooos right?

>get punched in the face 4 times while your guard is down over 10 seconds
>ref literally saves you from getting a career ending k.o or killed by Mayweather
>still talk in post fight interview

Boxing is shit tier boring. Rigged us a bonus insult to injury.

Mayweather v McGregor in an octagon, see if the result changes.

Maywether was fighting like a little bitch the first half he kept going into a ball and turning around when Connor started heating up.

It was fake as shit anyway they were giving Maryweather rounds there was no way he won.

He was looking like a wet rag waggling around all over there by the last couple minutes, no reason to even continue it was over.
Dude was completely out of energy and moments away from getting sent to the mat.

MMA is different than boxing. MMA is about adapting to multiple fighting styles whereas boxing is about minmaxing against other boxers. of course McGregor got his ass beat.

Also I bet 1000 on mayweather. Made like $320.

the stoppage was, on the surface, absolute OK - refs are there to stop people getting kill, and the potato nigger was about to get kill. The whole thing was a circus tho, let Connor win the first few rounds, let Maywether let it run to the tenth, etc. IT WASNT A VERY GENUINE SPORTING CONTEST, WAS IT NOW ?
>times 350-500 fucking million reasons.

ypipo = btfo

They all look like that in freeze frame

i agree it probably was stopped early on purpose but they should have let it run on i wanted to see the potatos head bleeding on the ground there was no way he was going to win at that point

What martial art has the white man created?

>I bet my wife that McG would win
>I lost and now have to sleep in my cuckshed tonight

>Maywether was fighting like a little bitch
Isnt that the way he always fights and wins anyway?

MMA isn't even a sport. Ronda Rousey is another example that proves MMA is a fucking joke and a sham.

>people actually thought mcgregor had a chance

That's like a chess rookie beating Garry Kasparov.

>prematurely stopped
>literally one minute into the round
I mean if you wanted Connor to get brain damage then sure lets keep fighting

LMAO WHITE BOIS ARE MAD THEY CANT EVEN COMPETE

It was probably the joos or liberal women.
HAHAHAHAHA nazi larpers btfo

It was even worse than usual. Usually he just backs up the whole time and picks his punches. In this he was practically going in the fetal position.

topkek
>tfw

This is probably bait but fuck it, it's dumb to compare two different things equally.

You're right, he was out of gas. He was a dumbass who talked shit and had no business in that ring with Mayweather. Everyone with a brain knew it. But who cares, he went for it and it was fun to watch.

And mma is a melding of all combat sports. It isn't a joke. Any boxer who thinks he can dominate will have the same awakening as Mcgregor had tonight. It's apples and oranges, and it's stupid.

Lucky you.

BE WHITE
CAN'T FIGHT

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Can someone explain to me what's up with this whole Mayweather vs. McGregor thing? I noticed the sticky and this is the first time I've heard anything about it. Who even are these people?

>Ronda Rousey
bitch got rekt though

NIGHT NIGHT
MAKE YA BOOTY HOLE TIGHT

>He doesn't know how betting works

Would have sucked if he won desu senpai baka

You've got to be having a giggle

You could actually see the point where Mayweather deciphered McGregor's attack pattern. From that point on it was all down hill for Conor. Mayweather dominated him more and more with each passing round. He simply outboxed the kid and shut him the fuck down. By the end McGregor was getting beat so bad he hadn't thrown a punch for over a full minute. The ref was right to stop the fight. Conor was getting waled.

Once again. MMA = Not a sport.

Even Donald Trump has said it was rigged

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/462822885048860672

Its a Sup Forums meme

mma white man's sport lmao

Real fight for comparison:

youtube.com/watch?v=MjBpat8Y83M

Yes the ref was an absolute pissweak cunt, Floyd didn't even land any good punches (implying he can punch hard anyway).

FAKE

I attached the link you nigger

I wish I had known McGregor invoked the Trump curse before I bet ten bucks on him.

Yes it is rigged, before the fight the both agreed to fight an make hundreds of millions of dollars! RIGGED AS FUCK!

Trump couldn't even win the popular vote let alone know how to judge a boxing match

The stoppage was fine but the ref was crooked as fuck.

In one of the rounds Conor breaks one of Mayweathers ribs. You can see it he yells out in pain and tries to back out of range quickly so Conor doesn't finish him while hes hurt.

Nig ref then steps in and interrupts the fight letting Mayweather recover. Even the announcers were yelling it was a legal hit and he shouldn't have done that.

> Turning around and going into the fetal position when the guy is heating up is the one that is part of the superiour sport
If you say so

He crossed the uncrossable line and got burned by Kek

dumb fuck that was 2014

The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.
The BLACK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ dogs)
The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.
In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.
All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.

Why don't boxers ever look like pic related anymore

>WAHHH WHY DIDNT THE REF LET THE WEAK WHITEBOI WIN

McGregor was covering up like a little baby for the last three rounds.

MMA = Non sport.

McGregor was wining before blacks interrupted the fight

WTF!!!!!!!! RIGGED BY THE JEWS

Did you actually watch it? He saved Conor from going unconscious

Again I agree except you're retarded remark at the end. It's a sport, It's just not boxing. Are you too stupid to understand the differences?

>That was a good stoppage.
He wasn't hurt, he was just extremely gassed. I don't know why boxing fights are always stopped so fucking early.
youtube.com/watch?v=BENhB2kn4ko
JLB got a hematoma and was allowed to keep fighting and ended up winning, although questionable Cyril was actually hurt unlike Conor.
Pic related, maybe I'm just used to fighters being allowed to fight until they are actually finished.

Retards you need to understand this,floyd trained and boxed all his life,ofc he was going to win this...the same way if this was a MMA fight Connor would win that without sweating

SALUTE BLACK MALE ATHLETIC SUPERIORITY YOU OFEY!

he's a pale faced potato nigger who hates trump no one supported him here

All-mouth potato nigger chav got what he deserved.

>I've never watched boxing and don't know what a TKO is

you're retarded

The fucks up with that greentext bot...er i mean bro?

Imagine fighting a pissed Tyson in his prime.

>STORMFAGS BTFO
>/thread/