William Le Nips did not learn his lesson

This little shithead is going after pro Trump twitter accounts, doxxing, and getting people banned. He needs to be brought to heel by some weaponzied autism.

Why did wikipedia delete the [cited] fact that he has unusually large nipples?

William LeGate? More like Le NippleGate.

He already got SWAT'd lol

Remember when the numods were furiously deleting these threads?

This kid must hate life and himself so much he needs to pull other people down to his level because he's worthless.

I don't know if he hated life before but he probably hates it now

Oh well he got to shitpost on Twitter so I hope it was worth it

Just think if he were trinipular. That would really have really been awful.

oh fuck, he scheduled it in outlook. we're all dead

Order a bunch of merch on his shitty e-store with stolen credit cards then he has to eat the fees when they get cancelled

>tfw Chad facial aesthetics, but salami nips

ariooOOO MY GOD!

*blocks your path*

hes beta orbiter at best

Who exactly is this faggot?

>redpilled alt-righter
>not working out to get rid of mantits
Pick one

I certainly hope it wasn't some Sup Forumsack from outside the US. That would be terrible.

I was in the thread where he got tracked down in his hotel room. I've seen thousands of doxing threads but that was one of the most impressive one.

Fucking hate this faggot. We already got him swated how else can we fuck with him?

I'm amazed he is talking shit again after his previous meltdown.

Wow, I never even interacted with this guy or mentioned him. I have a little account that's a month old and I'm blocked.

post his parents home address, i got an idea desu

Yeah post it already I want to hear this user's idea.

Probably better to wait until after the fact. He lurks.

>pic related
I'm seeing this. Is a ban incoming for this guy or something?

This guy will not call out theil due to him being theils personal fucktoy. Be glad that closet homo liked you, you aren't making anything notable and you are straying away from coding your main skill.

He's on to you!

I'm a no body on twitter & never had any interaction with willy boy and I'm blocked

he does hate himself because he's a giant fucking failure. he dropped out of college (or just never went) because he got a $100,000 grant to start some shitty mobile app company and it failed. he's worthless and does nothing now except tweet.

Space elevator or nipple elevator?

no delet 4 u

LeNip better watch out. His nipples are pretty big targets.

#Snip4LeNip

they add people to these groups when you post pro Trump stuff, I got added on several accounts

then they just ban the group, so if one person blocks you they all do

We need a win.

McGregor badmouthed Trump and lost the fight he was supposed to win. Punish the nipplegate. Punish him like we're running out of potatoes.

Also, I'm beginning to wonder if Trump used the time machine to fatigue McGregor because beating illiterate Floyd would steal Trump's thunder. Not cool, Donald. He just humiliated a Brazilian and I think a Cuban. He was definitely our guy.

I'm unnaturally curious if his penor is unusual as well

bu- bu- but i- i have guns, i dont need to be fit, my 5'7'' american body is race war ready

Literally who?

Not the first time he pretended to get the FBI involved.

Offering money for doxxing info on twitter.

Imagine seeing this fag in public with a shirt on and you can see the outline of is pep nips haha dudes fucked!

Is Shalomi Nips a kike?

It was notorious criminal Sam Hyde

who is this again?

Yep. Same thing happened to my acc

looks comfy how much is rent?