Expelled for roman salute

Just got expelled from college. Antifa tricked me into returning a "Seig Heil" salute and caught it on camera. My face appeared on Facebook and I've been getting death threats 24/7, and receiving slander for being a so-called Nazi.

If somebody gives you the Roman salute, DO NOT SALUTE BACK!! It could be a trap. Fuck my life Sup Forumsros. Going to kms now

dude
wtf
why arent you more proud?
channel the rage
let the fire rise

college is a waste of time anyways.

Do it more often than

God, you Americans make me sick!

Pics or it didn't happen

>being this retarded
I bet you'd go to a rally too huh?

My friends all greet me with "Heil Hitler" even in public. They know I'm a nazi but they roll with it because that's how my friends are. I suggest you suck it up and stop being a little bitch.

Sure, choose the coward's way out

>doing a RS in public ever

don't do it man please

>things that never happened

I do it all the time driving around, when I get home, sometimes walking around. I feel it has to be done to normalize it and spread our message.

Fucking memelords

SUE

OP

This might seem like a big deal right now but you can get through this.

There are thousands of other colleges. You can delete all your social media accounts.

You can begin again.

You got out from an indoctrination camp. Good job user.

This. Now you default on your loans and give them the eternal globalist a big fuck you.

I shall bless you with keks teaching be freed

WHAT A ANTIFA FAG

what college OP?

Take some legal action god damn it. You Americans are stereotipically suing for everything, right ? The death threats are probably going to be the easiest thing to prosecute.
Don't be a fucking cuck. Don't let yourself intimidated by nu-males and commies. God bless.

KYS is ok for fags hav at it

>It could be a trap
University itself is a trap
Get in, get our work done, keep your mouth shut, get your degree, and get the fuck out.

Being right wing on campus requires guerrilla tactics. If someone tries to bait you into doing or saying anything positive about nazism or whatnot you ignore them and pretend you want nothing to do with them, then find out what you can about them in private to see if they were legit or antifa in disguise.

This. I've been baited by leftist nonwhite friends many times in college into saying right wing wn shit. I've never taken the bait though.

I do exactly the opposite ; I challenge my friends and everybody around me with critical comments on SJW shit all the time... never got me into trouble 'cause they know I'm a good guy.

I'm a provocative person. I beg for confrontation of ideas and most of the time I make my points valid.