Fuck this

I was having a genuinely good day today. Enjoyed some good ernest chats with other Sup Forumsacks.
These /leftpol/ raids are making me angry. Angry because they try to shut down HTG or anything morally upstanding (rare), Angry because they are shitting on everything this board has going for it.
Any remedies for this cancer? Counter-raid? Spiderman? What anti-dote do we have to this human trash?

It's nothing new. There is no need for an antidote because the extreme paranoia of Sup Forums along with its incoherent mix of ideas makes the shils entirely ineffective. It's like pissing in an ocean of piss.

Leftypol is raiding /bant/ again

I genuinely hope you contract cancer and die. That is how much i hate you.

Maybe, but it is still obnoxious, because it gets in the way of any actual progression Sup Forums may undertake. HTG has a chance to actually help solve a real issue (unlike all leftists programs) and what is /leftypol/'s reaction? Shit in the punch bowl.
This is why we can't have nice things.

Most of them are just shitposters pretending to be leftists to rile everyone up. It's insanely easy, you should try it yourself some time if you're feeling bored.

top zozz nigger

cry more pyramid boi

Frank we warned you what would happen. The only way to end this is to post a timestamp AMA (you have to show your tits) and explain why you lie on the internet and try and discredit real conspiracy theories by muddying the waters with Jewish disinformation.

>its his first shill raid

Just give it 6 months and they will all be red pilled. We all came here
As leftist trolls

Just ignore and keep doing your thing

Sup Forums's greatest strength and it's greatest weakness is that anyone can post here with no limits

>Just ignore and keep doing your thing
I would but i can't. Not even on motherfucking Sup Forums. There is no releif from this nightmare. Everywhere i turn their bait is. If this is what aussie posters were like i can understand why m00t left. Fuck this shit.

you can kys if it's too much

No. I think i'll jsut escape to more topical boards where you fags won't be.
Like /u//r/Sup Forums/fa/Sup Forums

checked
also they are on every board once they realised its the whole site not just here they spread

>also they are on every board
I can never have any nice things :^(
Can't they be banned for being off topic? I don't see how "drumpf XDDDDD" is at all on-topic on something like /sci/?

looks like the mods are sick of your snitching

the ones on the other boards really stand out, you might be on a movie topic in Sup Forums and out of no where they start screeching, or you say something not even edgy and you get a back to pol response from the same type of poster
whats really interesting is the Anon5 threads that the shills who are here now go completely crazy in
it actually made me pay more attention to his threads and i even recognise the shill tactics else where when they are more calm, this is a weird place

it makes you wonder just how many of them there are compared to us.........
it makes me think that when we get power these types would have to be hunted down and exterminated as in a scorched earth policy its obvious what they want to do to us

HAHA drompf BTFO!

*Breathes in*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

I'm glad I wasn't just imagining that there's a lot of shills at the moment

im glad i found anon5 threads desu i dont come here for anything else apart from lurking in some of your investigation threads, i just like interesting stuff to read, im at the point where i see someone screeching about any of the usual topics here i just tune out, that includes yelling about muh kikes and crying over hitlers germany i have recognised the bots that shill those threads too nothing is what it seems here everything is astro turfed

frank is 120

>it makes me think that when we get power these types would have to be hunted down and exterminated as in a scorched earth policy its obvious what they want to do to us

lol you faggots are the ones advocating civil war, racial genocide and an end to the democratic process

uh yeah people are going to treat you like the traitors to your nation you are

>you faggots are the ones advocating civil war, racial genocide and an end to the democratic process

sjw's always project