THE_DONALD

Hi guys, I am not sure where else to post this,

I saw a user spamming pro israel stuff on T_D and so I reported him.

Not because he is israeli, but because it is spam.

I get a message from a mod telling me to stop harassing otherwise he will get my IP banned.

>was my first message

I respond and ask what they are doing about the shill,

>banned.jpg

Use alt to ask mods, get told to fuck off

>banned.jpg

Use third alt to message mods, get a message back saying I am an anti american cuck who loves hillary and doesnt understand how much trump needs and loves israel and that I am an anti semitic cuck who should kill myself.

>anti semitic....cuck....

I now realize why T_D is so bad.

Why are the mods so pro israel? did I miss something?

mods remove if not allowed, my apologies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n4AUY-v1nsE
haaretz.com/jewish/features/.premium-1.779154
archive.is/ULP2W
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Literally what did you expect
It's fucking reddit

I know, I know

I have used reddit for 7 years now, mainly just for a few core subreddits, it is cancer

but I feel like I am being associated with illegal shit when I use Sup Forums.

>Implying
As far as illegal shit goes it's just torrents and veryvery rarely someone posts CP.
This shit happens on reddit probably even more since they can't moderate it all

That's to be expected.

yeah true, mods here are ON TOP OF IT

Only because the only reports they bother with are illegal ones
As far as board rules go that's up to jannies unless it's a special event like today
Normally moderstion is null at night

JIDF SHILLS RUN T_D ITS FUCKING WACK

anyways I guess I should quit my bitching, it just feels so weird because I used t_d for a year, I saw it grow and remember what it used to be and I am banned for simply reporting someone.

do people here think t_d is representative to what trumps interests are?

>/r/T_Dfaggot
>still hasn't figured out das Juden aren't just a fucking meme about a happy looking kike

Kill yourself or take the redpill faggot

I got banned from discord for criticizing Israel

>sucking moderator dick
>getting uneasy that you might get exposed to 'bad things' on the internet
>unironically using reddit

lurk more

Even the mods on here are fucking queers, they try very hard not be shills forcing us to go to /bant/ (leftypol) which is a shitskin and degenerate board.

T_D HAS JIDF INFILTRATORS

Having trouble with Zionists?

Literally fuck off back to Rebbit.

I already said I didn't know where to post this

Goy, don't question your masters.

Do you know what would be better? creating a nationalist movement focuses on the tools (((they))) use rather than (((Them))) because that doesnt have mass appeal

fuck off you faggot ass commie

Hello, reddit :^)

newfag lurk more on Sup Forums or start a redpilling thread, start learning about how the jews are behind almost everything.

the jews taking over
keeping fighting bro

all the people in teh screenshot that aren't blurred out are JIDF shills.

>THE_DONALD
I'm there everyday 12 hours a day I have not seen this israel "spam" you speak of

you realize the rules there ? like Racism and Anti-Semitism will not be tolerated.

You realize Trump has Jewish relatives?

THE_DONALD IS RUN BY JIDF

it was only one day and only one account but like 30% of new was him

and yeah I know you fucking cuck I already said it wasn't because he was israeli.

>not knowing T_D is an israeli psyop

Dont try to suck mod's dick here it wont work

that's crazy, why do you think it has such heavy israeli influence?

I said that because I already had one removed

I posted this image on a gorka shill thread and it got removed. from T_D

T d is compromised. There was a replacement of mods when Trump was going to win.

the comments in those threads are always so robotic all the real people stick out like sore thumbs, funny they felt they had to remove that

This. That the_donald mod drama leaked here. You can look at the archives. Jews are attempting to flock the sheep

Yeah this is wack. This makes me think Trump really is going to bring down Israel. PUNISHED TRUMP.

They are Jews.
youtube.com/watch?v=n4AUY-v1nsE

t_d and /ptg/ ARE JIDF at this point

the mods are jews. theyve gone through multiple mod changes, (((they))) have worked their way in

The Donald is a Jew puppet

So essentally

>Reddit creators get bluepill paycheck
>decide to sell of entire site to commies
>fill front page with neoliberal nonsense
>suddenly
>Front page is filling up with with right wing memes from t_d
>admins combat it by blocking peoples view of t_d
>t_d becomes even more popular
>what do?
>democrats put literal israeli plants in the largest pro trump subreddit to slowly and silently curb discussion into nonsensical MAGA shouting
>merchant.jpg

You are.
Being a RACIST is ILLEGAL you fucking NAZI.
Reported.
Go home NAZI

Have you ever considered the world in terms of a hierarchical pyramid where certain platforms fulfill specific roles and should be kept abstract and separate from each other?

Now consider those roles and ask yourself if T_D as a public tier really needs intervention.

Jews control both parties dude.

Liten, criticizing Israel is something that should be allowed. There's a lot to criticize.

There is time to get there I promise.

This isn;t the way to go about moderation at all. These people don't care about T_D they care about their agenda. That's the problem.

Fuck off atleast now he can get truly redpilled
one more for the team

>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS

/ptg/ ARE JIDF
/ptg/ ARE JIDF
/ptg/ ARE JIDF

Can't wait to hang those faggots tbqhfamalam

>Yuck, the swastika? You aren't Germans from 1940 goy
>Hitler killed himself you LARPer
>Spics are based

FUCK AWOO AND IVANKA TOO

>chill out mohammaed

kill all jews

>all this reddit spacing
The memes were real...

No shame in that. That's a compliment considering that JIDF is one of the most powerful, intelligent and successful groups on the internet today.

lol; one time I joined their IRC and some guy was linking tons of shitty Israel music and I said something slightly negative about zionism and they said "we support Israel around here"

>implying t_d isn't cancer as well

hahaha is that a actually a stereotype??

a reddit mod would have no idea who reported a post

on mobile I couldnt figure out the report button so I sent a mod message

wow fucking kikes.

well good news, a reddit mod from the_donald would be just slightly above adolf hitler to a reddit admin and they would file his request in the trash can and think about deleting their sub

>Do you know what would be better? creating a nationalist movement focuses on the tools (((they))) use rather than (((Them))) because that doesnt have mass appeal

Are you retarded? That's literally what r/t_d does you fucking idiot. All they do is hate Muslim immigration without even criticizing those pushing for it (kikes). We need to go after (((THEM))). SWALLOW THE REDPILL ALREADY AND DITCH THAT R*DDIT SHITHOLE

NOW SAY IT WITH ME

FUCK KIKES
FUCK IMMIGRANTS
FUCK LIBERALS
AND FUCK TRUMP IF HE CONTINUES SUCKING JEWISH COCK

There is NO cult of personality here. The r/t_d shills here and on /ptg/ are die-hard fans of Trump and will follow him even if he became a full-blown kike puppet, that's why you can't trust Trump 100%. Back him up, but keep an open-mind about it and do not be afraid to criticize him. Otherwise you're just a brainwashed tool worse than extreme leftists.

post it on reddit you fucking faggot

Well he's firing zionists every day so thats good.
fuck bannon fuck breitbart fuck gorka fuck steven miller theyre all zionists.

>I'm there everyday 12 hours a day I have not seen this israel "spam" you speak of
so why arnt you there now you fucking kike lover ?

>THE_DONALD IS RUN BY JIDF
It wouldnt be hard to believe they are just that poz'd either

Did you miss the part where he said he was banned? Fucking ape

His administration was full of kike and zionists. I think Trump has the most Jewish administration in history. I know for a fact he has the most billionaires in his administration (mostly jewish too), but overall jews not sure. Plus he lets (((Jared))) advise him on a plethora of things. Trump is way too rabidly zionist and pro-kike in his attempt to smear muzzies.

I KNEW YOU WERE A FAGGOT SHILL.

Jared isn't Israels friend you subversive shill.

The (((Jared))) meme will NEVER work you fucking retard.

Same thing happened to the TEA Party.
Invaded and co-op'd by boomer cuckservative christcucks who keep pushing "muh based Israel".
T_D went from alt-right, cuckservative hating right-wingers pushing for Trump, to Israel-Firsters subreddit.
I left that place when there where "muh poor Israel" news links spammed. I knew where T_D was headed.
Don't let those cuckservative christcucks get a foothold here.

if he could end the fed and re-do the banking system the country would be better off than getting rid of jews, why? because they no longer would be able to run shit because they would no longer have their tools.

the media, the federal reserve and the wall are the big hits

we should be focusing on getting trump to build a wall, lock up hillary, end the fed and crush the media, once the merchant has no tools to bash the movement then we rise.

I think he's going to.

>calling christians cucks
shill

interesting

The biggest cucks in all organized religion. Glad you took time from fucking little boys long enough to type the word, "shill".
Keep turning the other cheek, faggot.

>Jared isn't Israels friend
Source?

>he doesn't know that turn your other cheek meant humilate your opponent in those days
>getting hit on your right cheek turns face one way, turning your other cheek to them means to face them
Retard
also
Matthew 5:38

38 h“You have heard that it was said, y‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’

I use T_D a lot. I haven't seen any pro Israel spam... Hmm...

>being this new
>being a christcuck

Don't forget to pay your tithe goy!

Oh and let your daughter dilute her genes with some beaner. It's ok. He believes in jeebus!! :^)

>Quoting book penned by jews and the goodest of goyim

haaretz.com/jewish/features/.premium-1.779154

He's an orthodox Jew.

If the Messiah Isn't Here Yet, Does Israel Belong to the Jews?

Please archive
archive.is/ULP2W

Yes

Only shills say that Jared isn't Israel's "friend". But the irony is that Bannon and Gorka were actually more pro Israel and Zionist than him. Even Miller is.

They are seriously making Trump look bad nby association, Trump himself is good, not great, most of his supporters are retards though, it would be better for everyone with the reddit cuck admins chimped out and banned the whole sub.

Keep moving that goalpost.
Christcucks, jews, and muslims all worship the same desert deity, but call it a different name. You three fight over which man-made story is the best man-made story. You worship the god of the goat fuckers, you know that right? How does that feel? How do you, as an European, relate to goat fuckers in the desert. Please, what do you have in common with them?

Nice argument shill
>calls me a newfag and doesn't know about Jesus saying "the synagogue of satan"

The bottom line is Palestine is going to have sovereignty.

Mohammad is a false prophet. We have nothing in common with Islam

>He's an orthodox Jew.
>isn't Israels friend
>look goy it's in your (((holy book)))
nose=showing
Reminder: Bibi himself said in an interview broadcast out to the entire world that "he's known Jared since he was this high" while holding his hand between knee and waist hight.

t_d is literally a fucking kike controlled opposition. The mods are all fucking kikes.

How do people not know this by now?

JIDF literally created that sub.

for you kike

I wouldn't be surprised if The_Donald was created by kikes in the first place.

Let's not even pretend you Christian circumcised cock worshipers aren't the ultimate good goys.