Poland hate thread

Why don't they take some refugees? I mean, everyone else has to, why not them? What makes Poland such special crackers that they think they can't take refugees?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3r47Ms0eYUA
youtube.com/watch?v=iM_ePAhLm4s
europarl.europa.eu/sides/getDoc.do?pubRef=-//EP//TEXT WQ E-2013-007636 0 DOC XML V0//EN
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't you get tired of yourself posting this every day?

Sage up your ass.

I just knew a German made this thread when I saw it

sage

Why don't we just kill the refugees instead?

Literally the exact same

Refugees are based people, integrating well and contributing to our surplus and trade. Only Ukrainians and Russians are problematic.

>Poland such special crackers
Is this actually a saying of some kind of Eurabia?

Cracker is a derogatory term for white people, the turks across the border use it a lot

It makes sense when the niggers in the US use it... but aren't turks the crackers of Europe? Remember the ottoman occupation?

>Cracker is a derogatory term for white people, the turks across the border use it a lot
We say "Spezialkeks" to denounce Poles' salty nature.

they did they left for your welfare state.

Sage

Blow it out your ass.

>they did they left for your welfare state.
Nope, they didn't take anyone. And all the while 2 million Poles and Ukrainian-Poles moved to Germany.

Poland gets depopulated as we speak. They need to get in new blood to make babies.

Why don t other countries just take more refugees so their women can be raped like ours REEEEEEE

sage

You have ugly brown skin.

and how is your demography Hans? I am talking about aryan,white, proud part of race not that mudslime in terms of demography...you are already dead leftist scum, gj

sage

>posting this out of stockholm syndrome from 10 ahmed cocks in your ass
enjoy your enrichment hans
also, people on welfare don't contribute to a surplus or trade

This image is accurate but none of the Ar*bs Germany wants to distribute amongst the (((EU))) are actually refugees. Also the thing on the right mass produces the thing in the left.

fuck off with trying to decide poland's fate for them
but, the image is somewhat correct. i went to europe excepting full blown Obama bin ladens but instead i saw a bunch of QT beautiful middle eastern girls.
id rather have your shitskin women than ours

No point arguing with a Pole 3rd world subhuman.

They are literally leeching off of Germany's economic growth and moving to Britain and Germany to commit crimes and inhale meth, yet are completely ungrateful. They should be annexed and annihilated, Hitler was right to fuck over the Poles.

'how they look like' - fuck off ESOL

IKR XD

Keep your muslims cuck. We don't want them. National suicide is not popular in east europe.

You are brainwashed beyond belief Hans. Why are Germans so easily swayed by propaganda? Go work so that refugees can continue to destroy your society.

America is realigning with East Europe now.

Yeah, fuck Poland. I hope Germany will get to keep all those refugees. That will show those poles!

>meanwhile in the reality

youtube.com/watch?v=3r47Ms0eYUA

This.

>everyone else has to
We and Poland will remain ethically and culturally pure while you drown in shitskin for what you did to us in WW2.

>What makes Poland such special crackers that they think they can't take refugees?
Article 4 of the EU Treaty, national security. Also, make us, Hans, see what happens.

youtube.com/watch?v=iM_ePAhLm4s

more muslims? no thanks kraut, but you are more than welcome if you are
>wealthy
>educated
>pure european ancestry
Consider learining polish, as we will not set german as auxillary language when the deluge from west begins.
>implying im not talking with ahmed

>muh dik argument
Just kill yourself. If you fuck refugee women you are literally scratching the bottom of barrel.

They took more than you fagot. A million or and something

This thread.

Op is a sandnigger gaun-fuckin-teed.

My great grandfather slaughtered his way through your people from france all the way into your homeland. You're making me want to do the same kraut.

>and how is your demography Hans?
Good, lots of immigration from Poland and many babies is doing wonders.

>I am talking about aryan,white, proud part of race not that mudslime in terms of demography.
Multiculturism and race mixing is hte future of Western civilization. If you inbreed to long, you die a horrible degenerate death. That is why every generation of pure blood hunting dogs are getting dumber, while mixed race dogs are getting smarter and cunning.

t. underage b&

I'd be surprised if you could even shoot up your school, cletus.

>If you fuck refugee women you are literally scratching the bottom of barrel.
It is called integration and that is how America was founded and look, it is now the strongest country with the best economy and the only remaining superpower.

Look at countries who are "pure blood" such as Japan or Moldova or Usbekistan... they are all in the shitters and irrelevant on a world stage.

The only good thing to ever happen in Germany was our bombs turning your cities to ash and dust while your people suffered.

Nice bait, faggot.

sage

My ancestors didn't fight a World War to protect Poland and hand them over to the USSR just so you could bitch about them 70 years later.

DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS!

>If you inbreed to long, you die a horrible degenerate death
>He thinks inbreeding applies to a population of tens of millions of people, with a slight mixing from other Eastern European peoples.
German education everyone.

>Right one is refugee

Poland is based unlike the rest of Europastan.

Fuck You, Cuck

sage

they have a backbone

I'd be open to taking as many refugees as possible if they were all unmarried women under 30.

The only reason Germans want more refugees is to cover their own guilt for what they have done. You cannot hide the monster that you are from me kraut, I can smell the Germanic evil still burning inside. The rape and pillaging of Europe twice over wasn't enough to satisfy your twisted desires, now you torture them with unending waves of uneducated economic migrants to drain their nations of wealth and culture.

gtfo ass pirate, i've been out of school for an entire decade.

America was founded without any social welfare. Death rate among colonists was insanely high, only the strongest survived. The most industrious succeeded and that's how "american dream" was created.

You are either hard trolling or completely brainwashed. Either way fuck off from Poland.

Pic related is fucking disgusting, and I am not talking about the one with a beard

Everyone else HAS TOO do they? It's not some sort of self inflicted wound is it that you just can't deal with? Fuck off homo.

/thread

Based roach

member me faggot

def bases

yeahhhh buddy. look at all those sexy arab refugees flooding across your borders

About 1 millions poles are born since not even one year because of the new welfare state give 120€ by new born or something...

Keep wishing mehmeht. the V4 will keep continue to fuck over your sorry arse.

Its just a question of months now before the revolt blow up in Italy and France

>yeahhhh buddy. look at all those sexy arab refugees flooding across your borders
Better than what comes from Poland.

>Ethnically pure.
Nice meme.

I hate poland as much as the next guy but fuck refugees

SAGE SAGE SAGE

SAGE

I can just agree. When we take debt from germany?

polish girls are smelly

They are subhuman enough on their own.

>Why don't they take some refugees?
Cause they arent refugees. Your Meme is also shit as the average apefugee looks worse than the guy in your pic.

Not to mention the claim that these Fugees are a gift to mankind and to europe and now you wanna give them away and not keep them? I mean they are smarter than us and pay our Pensions.

Germany is dead either way. If there are eastern european anons out there - let me in. I support rounding up all shitskins and i will work too.

And i support complete genocide of every german OP like this

Come to 3city, comfy cities at coast + many of us has a bit of prussian/german blood so u ll fit but remember one thing. U ll be Polish not german anymore so dont even thing about lefty stuff.

>ethically pure
Not really. Mizrahi Ashkenazi Sephardi all look very different and the best looking ones (Ashkenazi) dont even belong there.

>what they did to us in WW2
What happened?

>t. muhamad muladibi

>If you inbreed to long, you die a horrible degenerate death
Literally half of all muslims in Germany fuck their Sisters.
>Japan
>in the shitters
>compared to Moldavia
You are some truly inbred turkroach

>If there are eastern european anons out there - let me in.
There is no running away now friendo :^)
Be the Hitler this country needs.

>if they were all unmarried women under 30
If the roles were reversed Women would be on the streets demanding to stop the invasion. German Government also sent back ukrainian refugees cause they were white.

And last week or so german Propaganda said Germany could face Migration Problems if polands hands out travel papers to like 200k ukrainians.

>posts picture of stable population
>"Poland gets depopulated as we speak".
xd kys roach

>And i support complete genocide of every german OP like this
That is because you are alt-right. You can't take it that immigrants are better than you, are more hard working and more beautiful.

Look at the lower graph. Which line did it just cross?

if they are so great, keep them
no need to thank us

and now, fuck off cuck traitor
and die as you all should have in 1945

My grandfather is from silesia.
I like your positivity

>german population
83 million
took 1 million Syrians
>polish population
38 million
too 1.5 million Ukrainians

Fuck off, we are full.

Hitler did nothing wrong.

Also, don't listen to this cuck. He mistakens himself a superior Ashkenazi because he has this one grand dad that was white while the rest of his roots are inferior Moroccans.

>Good, lots of immigration from Poland and many babies is doing wonders.

East Germany will be Polish before we know it

Pay up the reperation money if you want them to accept muzzies.

>immigrants enrich your kultur, take them in now

dream on, the first baby name in germanistan in 20 years will be mohammad, after more of your citizens get enriched eight into the ground

>if they are so great, keep them
>no need to thank us

Everyone has to stick to the agreement. The agreement says everyone has to take in refugees. This is how the EU works, the border states let them in and the rest of the EU shares the burden. You need to do your share.

If you don't like the rules, you are free to exit the EU.

You know, it is a bit like joining a football team. Everyone has to pitch in to win the game. You can't just stand around yelling at others to give you the ball, it is all a team effort.

I have yet to see a single Polish soldier guarding the EU border, nor have I seen a single Polish shekel going to border measures in Bulgaria or Greece or Italy. We have paid billions, you have done nothing but complain.

I say, if you don't like to take your share of the refugees, you can get out of the club. Nobody forces you to play in our team.

>I have yet to see a single Polish soldier guarding the EU border,
here you go

>I have yet to see a single Polish soldier guarding the EU border, nor have I seen a single Polish shekel going to border measures in Bulgaria or Greece or Italy.

Guess what, this is NOT the EU outer border.

Why do Poles not have geography in school? Where do you think we tried to stop the Allies in 1944? At the beaches... or somewhere 1000k in the East at the Rhein?

Fuck! I am in love. That Ukrainian chick is something else - An angel come down from heaven.

German swine. You try to start one more war and you will get nuked by Russia.

The Greek/Bulgarian - Turkish land border still lets in 150,000 illegals this year alone. 150,000! You really think a temp force of a few hundred people can safeguard hundreds of km of border? Do you really think the smugglers are deterred by people who are known for being corrupt?

>You can't take it that immigrants are better than you, are more hard working and more beautiful.
Literally less than 2% percent of refugees have found any form of Job. And they come here for free Money not the weather. Shows their real intentions

And they are so beautiful that they have to rape to get Sex. Fucking a german landwhale also doesnt count.

too bad they're all smelly

guess what, we would not need to guard borders at all if not for your retardation
germany must perish if europe can ever prosper

they serve international jew

they want to ruin europe again

I guess they farted in your face and now you have sour taste in your mouth. lol

>t. faggot

they steal Polish kids
>europarl.europa.eu/sides/getDoc.do?pubRef=-//EP//TEXT WQ E-2013-007636 0 DOC XML V0//EN

they think they are useful or important, but in reality, broomsticks

No we don't, stop inventing words