Give me one good reason why we shouldn’t allow these war machines in the military Pol?

>Works out daily.
>Perfect body. Takes care of xerself.
>Tougher and stronger than the average Sup Forums poster.
>Willing to defend our country and die for it.
>A positive influence in society and for your children. A role model that they can look up to.

So tell me Pol, why are we against them joining the military?

They don't exist

"Pol" Begone, Thot

>absolutely no stamina
>lacks agility required
>40% suicide rate being given a gun in a high pressure situation
>has to stretch their infected inverted dick hole daily
Just that last one is good enough. Can you imagine Bruce Jenner out in enemy territory shoving a medical dildo device in it's open wound while keeping watch?

>Pol

Who is this beauty?

I think the USA should authorize shit tons more mercenary companies to operate in foreign countries. You want American boots keeping the peace in your third world shit hole then pay for it.
If some of those mercenary company want to employ traps. So be it. (pic related)That said you are fucking DEGENERATE. Keep your shit behind closed doors or throw it in the face of Muslims as you murder jihadis for the jews. Keep it out of the main stream I don't want you contaminating anyone's children with your fucking body dysphoria mind virus.
You don't help anorexics and bulimics lose weight do you? DEGENERATE.

you are retarded if you think (((bodybuilders))) are fit for the military.

As an added bonus I think that it makes for a nice surprise for when they are captured and the enemy wants to rape them. Don't you think?

I only see positives for allowing them in the military.

They can't pass the drug test.

A body like that is a work of art. Patience, dedication and absolute willpower. How many here could achieve that level of perfection?

Pretty sure that's a female bodybuilder and not a tranny.

Wtf is this abomination? Do Americans consider this beautiful?

a steroid-abusing mental patient isn't fit for war.

Bruce Jenner is fucking decathlete champion... He would outrun you today and he's 67 years old.

But what's he going to do about the open wound where his dick used to be?

And I'm pretty sure that you are 100% wrong.

Their physique is entirely dependent on steroid cycling, nonstop workouts that offer very little in actual strength gains, a restrictive diet and intentionally dehydrating themselves.

Plus they're still weaker than the average man in the military.

Why not? They have a very high chance of ending up dead anyways. So isn't that a good thing?

The end justifies the means.

Open your mind user.

Same thing

I will assume that you haven't seen a lot of vaginas in your life user. No offense.

Steroids used makes things look weird sometimes. Also you can very clearly see the top part of a clitoral hood.

Uhh there's a lot of vagoona to look at on the internet

Mentally ill people are unfit for service, we don't let schizophrenics serve, same for anyone else who has a mental illness including trannies. I can't imagine very many trannies wanting to serve in trumps military anyways cause omg nazi n sheit, also the military in general is pretty conservative, so it's really a non-issue

HAHAHA SUCH AN AMUSING STANCE. THERE IS NO FUN IN PLAYING "POKE THE HOLE" IF YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE IT, RITE?

Yeah but user still failed to properly identify one.

I'm sure he has some good stories about that "girl" that he once met at the bar. Being able to identify a vagina is a core skill that no men should live without.

Trannies are essentially men. So I can easily imagine many of them wanting to join the military.

It's not surprising really.

Remember the shitstorm when Jessica Lynch was captured by the Iraqis? Now imagine the shitstorm when a tranny is captured by ISIS.
The mission will immediately be superseded by politics and the military forced to make decisions it wouldn't be otherwise for PR.

Also, the whole mental illness thing. I thought liberals were all about keeping guns out of the hands of the mentally ill.

For educational purpose, since some of you are confused in this thread.

Mangina

I think it would be glorious. We should have more trannies. In fact they should be sent on the front.

As many as we can. Seduce the enemy, and fuck them up once they realize what's happening.

It's brilliant.

Bradly Manning.

We should create entire tranny divisions. That would be epic and would confuse the enemy.

Imagine the photo ops. The more I think about, I am starting to seriously like the idea.

>all aesthetics and none function.

Setting aside the >mental illness meme, whether you agree with it or no, it is indisputable that they have an inordinately high suicide rate, far higher than, in the sjw tongue, "cispeople". Suicide was already a huge problem for the military well before #44 gave us trannies in the armed forces. And they will find themselves being excluded far more in the military than they would as a civilian no matter what regulations are. Banning them is what is best for everyone, which is plain for anyone not under the influence of brainwashing to see.

do you REALLY want people with a 30%-40% rate of suicide anywhere near heavy weaponry and explosives?

/fit/ steroid user here
One of the side-effects for woman who inject is they get an oversized clit

There is more than just physicality that differs.

Holy shit Pol. I just had an epiphany.

Transgenders in the military could be the best thing ever to happen to help us fight Islamic terrorists. Think about it for moment and internalize how powerful that is. It’s a double whammy. The psychological impact is great on the enemy. Killed by a girl with a penis. No virgins for you dumb goat fucker.

>You have lived your entire life in a hut made out of goat shit.
>You are an ultra-conservative Muslim and the last thing you see before you die is that face.

This is wonderful. We need to rethink our stance about that whole thing Pol.

I'm now fully convinced that we need to actively promote trans in the military.

I have convinced myself actually.

Why not? It's 2017 after all. There's no adult left in the house anymore.

The nation is lead by man-children. So who gives a fuck.

I love this era. Pure degenerate leading us all. Let's stoke the flames for the lulz.