NOT A FIGHT THREAD! Are you ready for the incoming shitstorm of psyops about to hit this board?

I hope you like seeing this guy's face. Because we're probably going to be seeing it for about the next month.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dgq46boeEC0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

#YouTired

>the guy who supported trump won

nah

good, team trump won™ again like always

Psyops never end here. Nothing new.

My wife asked me if I would submit her to his BBC. I said yes. Sorry Sup Forums but I give up trying to keep her away from the BBC.

I do like seeing his face. He's super cute. No homo

(((9/11)))
(((Mass migration)))
(((Starting ISIS)))
(((Rapefugee crisis)))
(((Syria)))
(((Antifa)))
(((Mainstream media)))
(((Franklin School)))
(((Trannies cool)))
(((Halohoax)))
(((White genocide jokes)))
(((Federal Reserve)))
They're gonna get what they deserve
We didn't start the Shoah
The world keeps turning
But the ovens aren't burning
We're gonna start the Shoah…

(((Television)))
(((Rosenbergs)))
(((Joseph Stalin)))
(((Roy Cohn)))
(((Communist Block)))
(((Einstein)))
(((Blown Away)))
What else do I have to say
We didn't start the fire
But if the fire rises we should burn it higher

(((alt-right, controlled op)))
(((Charlottesville Psyop)))
(((Pizzagate)))
(((Watergate)))
(((Check your privilage)))
KEK is great
We didn't start the fire
But if the fire rises we should burn it higher

So? Then we just LARP as over-the-top civic nationalists and remove all shill power.

sss sage

Jesus is the way. Become Catholic before it is too late.

>"The sun shall be turned to darkness,
and the moon to blood,
before the coming of the great and splendid day of the Lord,"
- Acts 2:20 NABRE (New American Bible Revised Edition)

>blacked

fagmo extraordinar

And God smoke unto them:
>right click
>hide/unhide

I'm okay with this.

Spoke. Not smoke. Faggot. Man I suck when I'm sober.

The American Trump supporter won

>Mystic Mac yells "Fuck Donald Trump" at his after party for last fight

Trump curse engaged. He will lose his next MMA fight as well. Only way out is too retire and bend the knee

He was a MAGAPEDE! PRAISE KEK! HAIL TRUMP MAGA SHADILAY MY BROTHER! xD

The based black man won! LOL xD gonna go post this on T_D!

he supported trump

After he won my wife locked me in the cuckshed and called up her black friend to have celebration sex.

S O R R Y

W H I T E B O Y Z

H A H A H A H A H A H A H A

THIS! He's a based black man! MAGA! SHADILAY!

Is it going to be pics of when he beat his wife?

just post this and poof the thread is gone

SO BASED! MAGA! XD

I feel like this will be Trump soon. He's getting hit from all sides. I think we should just throw in the towel and let Pence bring back religion into this party. Trump believes in no god just as a NY liberal does.

What did he mean by this?

No homo McGregor looks better senpai...

the leftists will get bored of spamming this in about 14 hours. then it will be forgotten.

if you think any different you're an idiot. everyone knew mayweather would win. 1488 or not i bet on mayweather to win because it was obvious, hes a good fighter. that is something his race excels at, the africans are good at sports that favor stamina, this isn't news.

>trump supporter beats anti trump euro fag
>white supremacists sorry out as usual

I dislike minorities as much as the next goy but you fags are ridiculous. Get a fuckibg grip

>one
>hundred
>dollars

L M A O
M
A
O

someone wus blacked hard

THOSE DAMN LEFTISTS!

I hate them! They always make fun of us because we're magapedes! Shareblue shills are literally every other person on the internet that isn't Sup Forums!

no problem

Why? When people were talking about how this boxing match would start the race war I'm pretty sure we were mostly just joking around about how absurd such a thing would be. I don't think anyone cares all that deeply about the outcome of a boxing match unless they lost a lot of money betting on it.

I'm so glad all the poltards and retards on here that don't know shit about fighting got eternally btfo

Say something, whitey

>magapedes
what are you even posting dude. the negro is good at stamina sports. this isn't about accepting, or liking their company. you're posting like a 12 year old that just found politics. write at a level that makes me think you're not a retard or fuck off back to gaia or wherever you came from

Blacks aren't actually good at fighting though. They were asskicked across an entire continent by nearly every race on earth. Blacks have even submitted to the Mexicans they have been beaten so hard. These days the only people blacks aren't afraid of are Asians, who will now need to do their part in routing the nigger.

This dumb commie! He's a shareblue shill! I bet he's a jew too! GO AWAY THIS IS A MAGAPEDE BOARD!

DON'T MAKE ME CALL KEK, HE WILL MAKE YOU LEAVE!

I'm from Sup Forums and The_Donald like everybody here! WE ARE ALL MAGAPEDES XD

Lol at the ass pained libcucks. Trump is president btw!!! ;)

Go back to leftypol

the way MW boxes is turning it into a stamina/endurance match. something africans unquestionably excel at. all races have certain evolutionary pros and cons. the blacks are low iq, violent, incapable of abstract though, but are good runners and capable of simple dumb-labor like turning screws or picking cotton for life without getting bored or needing more.

the same can apply to the strengths in other races etc. racism isnt about blind hatred friend, it's about recognizing that we're inherently different and in some cases (europeans/africans) mix like oil and water.

Trump is president.

McGregor - 111 punches landed

Manny Pacquiao - 81 punches landed

Oh and Conor had 2 less rounds than Manny

who's talking about liking people? stop posting mate, i'm embarrassed for you right now. your posting style is really bad

Have you not seen him bending knee in church several times.

Um, no, honeybun =]

>all blacks are now trump voters

paquiao almost knocked out mayweather, connor didnt.

the important statistic is the 15.500CHF i made off the obvious end. i was talking to some irish friends before the fight and even they had the brains to bet on MW, though they were obviously unhappy about the expected outcome. McGregor really is a local-hero in ireland

Once again evidence to never argue with the amazing logic of the Swiss

all you faggots hate the irish and see them has niggers so you have nothing to worry about right

Agree that obviously floyd would win in boxing. But boxing is gay, and not much like real hand to hand combat. Put floyd in an octagon and mcgregor snaps his elbow in 10 seconds.

Fucking /leftpol shills! GO AWAY! KEK WILLS IT!

>paquiao almost knocked out mayweather
sure thing nigger

WOOPS

>something africans unquestionably excel at.
Then why do they suck ass at long distance running rather than sprints? You really have no actual supporting substance to anything you say.

I'm just stating the facts, blacks don't make for great martial artists. They can get away with their shortcomings some in boxing but when it comes to the kind of fighting that requires a bit more strategy you'll rarely ever see blacks participate.

Maybe I'll acknowledge blacks can throw a mean gorilla punch, but they will always and forever be outshined by every other race on earth when it comes to combat.
1. Pacquiao probably hits way harder than McGregor.
2. McGregor is a good 5" taller than Pacquiao, and, unlike Pacquaio, actually taller than Mayweather.

SORRY

Floyd Mayweather is based as fuck.
Trump supporter, and hates BLM.
Supports the Police.
Wants people to follow law and order.

youtube.com/watch?v=dgq46boeEC0

>snot flying from both noses.
wtf
captcha related?: dairy business

This fight means:

Black > White
America > Europe