New multicultural reality in Finland!

New multicultural reality in Finland!

Other urls found in this thread:

kaleva.fi/uutiset/kotimaa/ts-turvapaikanhakijat-suunnittelevat-joukkopakoa-torniosta-ruotsin-puolelle/768130/
youtube.com/watch?v=LMMakFNTbB4
youtu.be/3sWCKDzqc6o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Looks like Cascadia.

What do you mean

the tractor is there to stop a possible van of peace

Oh. Nice. This is a racist act in Germany, probably. Finns seem cool but how cucked is your politics

I think they're blocking any terror attacks with vehicles.

there were terror threats against this church in Helsinki

Cucked to the max

In Tampere they placed large pots to protect central square from religion of peace

and who would you vote for, true finns? niinisto isn't that bad

In Finland president doesn't have any real power and Niinistö is centrist af.

When will Finns have a 'We're not afraid', "Islamophobia not welcome" march?

Attitude towards immigration is changing however.
"should Finland emphasis hard or soft ways on immigration politics?"
upper = April 2017, lower August 2017

Based finns

suuuper subtle there Villi

Which is which?

green - yes
red - no

>and just like that now they can go back to using guns and bombs once all of the exits have been blocked

Also 80% of Finns now think that people whose asylum application has been rejected should be isolated from society.

Meaning:
green - yes, more rapefugees pls
red - no, throw them the fuck out

>'We're not afraid',

ohh myaaiii gosh! i just saw that movie where gay actor is walking to finish female puts his hand on her vagina. thinks concentrated about something. then turns around and screams to muslim hordes in NATO uniforms; "SHE IS AFRAID!!". then everyone sheers ups and applauds, when zipping down then pants..

>most liveable city in the world

Well done, Finns. Have a giant Canadian rubber ducky.

my friend for my part thinks that we need more refugees. thank to americans we cant afford the vacations abroad anymore and there fore wee need someone to bring the world to us other way..

HEAVY EQUIPMENT MASTERRACE

Hundreds of illegal immigrants are now planning to escape to Sweden from Finland

kaleva.fi/uutiset/kotimaa/ts-turvapaikanhakijat-suunnittelevat-joukkopakoa-torniosta-ruotsin-puolelle/768130/

It's raining, big truck will plow through.

gay

Duck is to stop ram-adan boats of peace

>permament solution

khekhekhe

I already told you that these van/truck/car attacks are to permanently change the street life in cities, now you will have blockades, and concrete barriers, and no-go zones, and cops with rifles guarding alleys that you don't know what's in, it's just meant to instill obedience in normal people, now they know that they can't even act free in a public street or square, they must follow the arrows and go about their business swiftly, just like curfew under foreign occupation.

Not to mention the upcoming licensing for commercial vehicles where a normal person won't even be able to get one, and then for cars, and then you'll have shared cars that track your every move (like shared bicycles do now).

I want to emigrate to Finland how do I do this.

I'll do whatever even clean toilets and live in a cuckpartment I don't care I just want to live in Finland

this guy was based, that's how I wanna go

sorry but all jobs offers are in the hands of ukrainian jewligarchs now.

The another guy standing in front of the tractor is Teuvo Hakkarainen, a member of parliament of True Finns. He's a pretty legendary man.

youtube.com/watch?v=LMMakFNTbB4

uuuhh i don't see any nigger, where's the diversity?

>The another guy standing in front of the tractor

>right wing morons literally brought the tool to kill people directly to the scene of future terrorism attack..and he is even wearing some texs hat..

rolf.. please dont stop this train.

it's shit they've done this. It's only a bandaid, certainly not the final solution to the problem

Is Finland the place to be? I've got two weeks off of work in October and am looking at a based white place to go (memes aside). The V4 and Baltic states are all contenders, but is based Finland a late arrival?
>Inb4 Flip SEA Monkey
I'm a burger visiting my girlfriend. don't worry we aren't procreating, waiting for my white bride to appear, or I'll just keep fucking yellows till I die

Closing our borders is never brought up as a option by our politicians/media. So we need some shit like this.

She's one of our presidential candidates
#Finlandback

nothing redpills you more than the reality

There is still plenty of space between the trucks and buildings, not to mention the open sidewalks.

Our presidential candidate was cuter

>there were terror threats against this church in Helsinki
i thought finland had no rapefugees or immigrants

not in Sweden

Christian halpa-halli truck preventing truck of peace. Nice touch.

Posting whores.
Please contain yourself.

Still fucking stupid, its like trying to box in a bunch of weeds with fences instead of just rooting it all.

Niinistö is a great representative but he's too soft and understanding.

>you will never have a Finnish family like this

>Treating the symptoms of the problem and not the problem
Is everybody in Suomi's government such passive aggressive cowards?

You don't like a rubber ducky bigger than a tugboat? Ok. How about some jet powered roller skates?

Too white

This thread is really sad.
Open boarders is retarded

>Also 80% of Finns now think that
That's bueno but I think Suomi's (((government))) doesn't anymore care what people think.

>whores
Magda is a pure catholic qt that called out a Jew lately and has been fighting off feminist cunts and ((immigrants)). Fuck off.

true
i cant walk around my city anymore because it's so dangerous in the shitskin parts
tons of cops buzz around my neighborhood, everyone locks their doors
i thought the west was supposed to be safe, but we have way higher crime rate than eastern europe (probably not russia tho)

what a beaut

More business for cement business and crane workers. Crame has to be called every time a vehicle comes in.

4 U

>Closing our borders is never brought up as a option by our politicians/media
And even that is not enough. We're enriched enough to need deportations. How far off we are from peace..

Really? We do have our fair share, by far the biggest immigrant groups are estonians or russians, but they're okay. We have one of the lowest amounts of refugees/mudslime immigrants in the EU, but since they tend to flock up in city centres, one might get the impression there would be more of them.

There are still too much of them, but people are getting increasingly hostile against mudslimes, which is a big improvement

It won't stop anything: there's a gap big enough for a commercial vehicle on the left.

Is that safe? Wouldn't she lose a shoe?

btw Halpa-halli refuses to sell alcohol, cigarettes, homo stuff or any other degeneracy against Christian values. That's why sell guns.

I dunno

Are the ethnic swedes fleeing to finland?

Pathetic

*blocks your van*

while you block your streets with tractors there are whales roaming your cities

Quite literally every photo has room for a car to fit through. You think some maniac who wants to kill people cares about mounting thr curb? Retarded mongolians

Like all government initiatives, this is done to show that something is being done, not to actually accomplish something.

fuck you

Hopefully noone will ever learn to operate either a forklift or a motorbike. Get ready for facial recognition cameras everywhere.

a small price to pay to live with such vibrant diversity.

More or less yes

(((Finnish Family)))

>Get ready for facial recognition cameras everywhere.
Those already are everywhere in Europe. And even more in China and Japan.

>How cucked is your politics
Super fucking cucked. We got some cunts (Li Andersson from the left wing party is the buggest cunt of them all) who try to push for MORE open borders.
She said that mudslimes that get rejected from getting asylum should get a permit for a temporary stay.

True Finns are the only party in goverment worth voting for, but they're not without their flaws. The president is only for foreign relations and pardoning criminals.

They are concentrated on specific areas. East Helsinki is super (((diverse))). Don't know much about other cities around Fingolia.

Yes. It's getting stereotypical how slow and pathetic our goverment is.

>permanent solution

This is my favourite :

Finnish army parked swastika tank front of Parliament, look the leftist butthurt :

youtu.be/3sWCKDzqc6o

She is wearing a cross and a star... don't get it.

All these politicians around the world seem to be doing the same thing or planning to, like they have one master or an (((agenda)))

This is a psy-op to scare people. All of the vehicle incidents have been hoaxes. The news is fake as fuck. Learn about the crisis actors.

I'm guessing you have Freemasons in Finland, judging by the checkerboard pattern in the background.

Leftist virtue signalling, carrying only a cross is racist white supremacist that wants to gas ALL jews on the spot.

>She is wearing a cross and a star... don't get it.

There is a disgusting amount of graffiti in Finland, small towns and "large" cities, and I couldn't figure out why

t. visited finland