I think there is a resurgence of anti-Semitism because at this point in time Europe has not yet learned how to be...

I think there is a resurgence of anti-Semitism because at this point in time Europe has not yet learned how to be multicultural. And I think we are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Europe is not going to be the monolithic societies they once were in the last century. Jews are going to be at the centre of that. It’s a huge transformation for Europe to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode and Jews will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role and without that transformation, Europe will not survive.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ERmOpZrKtw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Lerner_Spectre
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Europe rejects Jews because Jews want to fuck up Europe? Am I hearing this right?

that smug dismissive face makes me rage so fucking hard.

Europe has not yet learned how to be multicultural. Jews want that transformation to happen but europeans don't
This is not fair because white people are evil and jewish people are good.

low-hanging bait

>tfw it's illegal to murder communist jews

youtube.com/watch?v=8ERmOpZrKtw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Lerner_Spectre

you sure about that?

>read the whole thing in her voice

Long story short, that woman is a psychopath.

yeah? it's pasta. the pic with her quote is pasted in every thread here.

Based Barbara. Europe needs to get its act together.

why would you say such thing about jewish women trying to make western society better?

>But without that leading role and without that transformation, Europe will not survive.

Did she ever offer a reason for thinking so?

Sup Forums has been complaining about this woman for years and yet there has been no sign of her at all. She could have died years ago.

>he thinks europeans can survive without the banking jews and the progressive institutions funded by jewish philanthropists

It was a serious question and I wanted a serious answer.

She is a fucking communist jew wanting to destroy europe, fucking retarded kraut.
>b-but why is she doing it

How the FUCK is Europe not multicultural

I respect your fee fees.

Would need a lawfag to look into it.
I don't think that means you can go out and legally kill them. Same way you couldn't kill an illegal immigrant/non-citizen without being prosecuted.

She's beautiful but is she alive? Where are pics of her as a young kike?

spectre will be killed in my lifetime

The UN claims you Europeans aren't making babies fast enough to fill the jobs that will be left behind by people who retire or die. As we all know, keeping the almighty dollar moving is more important than preserving your racial identity or history or culture