Well this browser is compromised

Well this browser is compromised.

What do we use instead?

Yandex

Vivaldi

Chromium?

Chrome

Or another Firefox fork (or just plain Firefox Nightly). I like Chromium but it's not nearly as malleable as Firefox.
you should kill yourself tbqh

Torch

Why the fuck would I use a Russian program?

You fucks seriously don't get it. I feel as if I made the mistake of assuming you all just pretended to be idiots when, in fact, most of you are.
It doesn't matter if you move to a new fucking browser. You will be the browser jews wondering different browsers getting kicked off one after another.
Our problems don't exist online.
Our problems exist in the real world where the browser has no effect.
God damn, no wonder the obesity epidemic is so bad.

I'm liking Brave so far. Been using it a couple weeks now.

Everyone knows that user. Still we need a browser on the meantime. That's what this thread is about.

I'm on Chromium
Firefox and all of it's forks has been unusable for me for years. I run too many tabs and FF shits itself. It's a shit browser.

There are barely any addons for these browsers. How do you people live like that

Go to bed Sundar

Vivaldi will run any chrome addon

>Pale Moon offers you a browsing experience [...] while offering full customization and a growing collection of extensions and themes to make the browser truly your own.

Amazing how fast that changed. I've only had adnauseum installed for 2 days. Devs caved instantly to big money.

Vivaldi uses chrome extensions fucboi

You should be able to disable this checking in the developer options. No idea where exactly, bing it

This is fucking disgusting.

so it's weird I installed adnauseam but it never clicked any ads on youtube and said there were none

it did click ads on some other sites that I don't want clicked though

what did I do wrong?

They are totally right. The people doing the million dollars a day ad buys do not give a fuck about a few fake clicks. Big ad buys are charged wth CPM, you only hurt small publishers and performance marketers with this click fraud shit.

I think that it's right vivaldi has crashed like 6 times since I downloaded it.

I've noticed for the past year or so that Pale Moon is going the firefox way

Fuck advertisers though? I don't give a single fuck about them. In fact, I hate them. It's literally mind control.

The reason why the advertising business is so huge? Because it works.

How is this compromised? Reducing Google incomes implies reducing the website owners ones. I am totally ok with this.

>he says while paying for a Sup Forums pass for 5 years despite moot saying captcha was temporary

Are you talking about physically clicking on the ads? If you want to see the adds to click on the pluggin and then click on view ad vault.

Because I fucking hate advertisements.

See I support sites that I like. I don't need to see a shitty fucking ad for j-list or whatever. I'm not a leech.

Publishers are site owners, displaying ads. You can say fuck them, but you are messing up a lot of regular peoples' income for no good reason at all. Those fake clicks get the publishers banned and google refunds the advertiser, but it won't go further than that.

And you're not even using custom bots to do this, relying on a public addon you have zero chance. There are teams of programmers with big bucks behind them faking clicks and impressions every day, if they can't bring google down with it then neither can you.

This is embarrassing shit, not even Sup Forums would try to "bring google down" with some lame click fraud.

Huh, I was just thinking about switching browsers after yet ANOTHER shitty Firefox update.

If you want to see the ads that were clicked on click on the extension*

Sundar poo chai

>And you're not even using custom bots to do this, relying on a public addon you have zero chance
And yet here we are, discussing the fact that this addon is getting censored from another browser. Sure is weird for something that has no effect.

No fucking shit that I as an individual don't have a huge fucking impact, but when thousands of people start using this addon it hits Google where it hurts. And I'm totally fine with that.

You want to survive? Make something people actually want and start up a patreon.

Is Epic Privacy browser any good?

Brave with yandex or lxquick as search engine.

Chrome add-ons work in Vivaldi

Iridium. A chromium fork without the google jewry.