The concept of the bugman, a person devoid of any form of spirituality or meaningful community...

The concept of the bugman, a person devoid of any form of spirituality or meaningful community, serves as a cautionary tale, and one true enough to become a meme. The important question I have is: what does one do to avoid the fate of the bugman? How does one create a meaningful existence?

What's going through his head here?

Christ and His Church (Catholic).

i just came

Why does he look so soulless?

This

What a creep

I tried that. The Catholic community I had seemed so tolerant of the modern hookup culture, and some people even tried to use the religion to push LGBT stuff, that it just felt depressing. Also, my father is probably the most religiously Catholic person I know, and he'll use the church to prop up the modern neoliberal establishment

BEGONE JEW

one eye on the sinners one eye on the pussy

>I hope my eyes aren't doing that thing where they space out

You can only mean something through others. Liberals have taken this the wrong way, but your life can only mean something when you add to the life of your fellow man. No man is an isle, just as much as I would like it to be.

Bro you need to find a traditional community... modernism has spread everywhere. Look for a Latin mass, usually run by the FSSP or SSPX; just google it in your area and check it out.
Pax

this guy looks evil. His eyes say nothing, like staring into a blank void

He's spiteful of the fact that his own jewish sceme is coming to bite him in the ass and he's facing alimoney. Or he's feeling guilty that he's sending us normies down the same route for a healthy sum. Either way

>he's facing alimoney
I fucking wish. Here's hoping his chink wife gets some brains and tries to snatch his shekels.

reptilians are real

> guilt
> that fucking robot

>The concept of the bugman

Enders game, yes?

Wow, you guys have had future predicting quantum computers for a while now, huh?

Go to mpcdot.com for more info on the bugman.

Still better than shitposting in Sup Forums