When did you realize that there’s no adult left in the room Pol?

The boomers are on their way out. Their legacy is a world filled with chaos and hatred.

We now more divided than ever. Identity politics, racial tensions, communism infiltrating our western societies and people fighting to erase the past and make 1984 become a reality. When I look at the world today, I realize one thing. There’s no adult left in the room.
The current world leaders are all children. Where are the adults? Nowhere to be found.

Look at the past Pol. Napoleon, Churchill, Hitler, Charles de Gaulle, Thatcher. Strong and inspiring characters that shaped the world and made it what it is today. Unique individuals, that truly left their mark on history.

Today we have Macron, Trudeau, Trump, Merkel, Duterte. Who will remember these people in a hundred years? No one. They are insignificant and not memorable at all.
It’s really scary when you think about it.

What do you think Pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SOQwa73KXbs
youtube.com/watch?v=S4MAjNfqVZk
youtube.com/watch?v=3A-Z5sRwgLM
youtube.com/watch?v=AnpTWKKWQ1o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

Boomers created this mess, you just think they are more competent for some unexplained reason.

Churchill was a fucking stupid kike wannabe.

I'm an oldfag, so maybe this is something related to me getting older. But I can't shake the feeling that we have lost something very important in the last 50 years or so.

Everywhere I look I see man-childs. Politicans reduced to Tweeting 140 characters thoughts and policies.

It's all very shallow. I was not alive in the 40's or the 50's, but I can tell that in this era, politicians were taken more seriously.

Lol people will sure as hell remember Trump in a hundred years.

Modern politics feels like a reality TV show. Nothing is really respectable anymore. no ones gives a fuck about anything.

Anything goes. I don't think that's a healthy trajectory.

Liberal values are really destroying the world. Everything is a freak show now.

It sucks.

I voted for him and like him. But he's not eloquent, articulate or memorable.

I feel like my half-retarded uncle was elected. I love him, but he won't look good in a hundred years.

Listen to any speech from past leaders, and it's pretty obvious. The contrast is really big.

so true user. the boomers were the worst generation in the history of mankind.

my only hope is that technology will make us freer.

Case in point:

Churchill
youtube.com/watch?v=SOQwa73KXbs

Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=S4MAjNfqVZk

There's no comparison.

Then become the men you reviere

Churchill is an adult, Trump is a man child, a reflection of our era.

All of our current leaders are childish.

Trudeau is probably the worst one. Merkel is not far behind.

I think Trump's speech in that one was just fine. Churchill's seemed kinda old and crusty tbqf.

I hope that some people are are realizing this and like me, are working toward bringing back adults in this world.

A world leaded by children is a very scary prospect. And this is the world we are living in now.

That's a speech that my uncle could give. I personally prefer the way that leaders were expressing themselves in the past.

It's more respectable and memorable. Quotes were made from these speeches.

We don't see many quotes coming out from Trump's speeches.

You will be led by Gen X shitlords who have been successfully running a far right psyops campaign on western youth for over a decade

I am not sure how you are coming to these conclusions, but you are wrong and sound pretentious and no one cares if you are an oldfag

The NWO, no borders, diversity, etc. That's all the bullshit that we have to deal with today.

Thanks to them and their delusional grandstanding hippie visions fueled by magic mushrooms and LSD, we now all to suffer and deal with the outcome.

I can't wait for the boomers to just fucking die.

Trump is pretty memorable. He could be historical figure if he wasn't kiked.

And you sound young and you are probably confused about which bathroom to use.

>Emmanuel Macron (French PM) has 0 children
>Angela Merkel (German PM) has 0 children
>Theresa May (UK PM) has 0 children
> Paolo Gentiloni (Italian PM) has 0 children
>Mark Rutte (Dutch PM) has 0 children
>Stefan Löfven (Swedish PM) has 0 children
>Xavier Bettel (Luxembourg PM) has 0 children
>Nicola Sturgeon (First Minister of Scotland) has 0 children
>Jean-Claude Juncker (President of the EU Commission) has 0 children

We're literally being led by a group of politicians who have no genetic stake in the future of Europe.

Trump is brilliant but is speaking skills are really bad. He's not articulate and he sounds like a retard. If trump could speak like Obama, he would be quoted all the time.

But unfortunately, he can't express himself well and he's constantly ridiculed even if what he says is really clever.

I don't know the answer. I just wish you'd stop saying all niggers are criminals.
>their legacy

Where did I say that? What are you talking about?

The only reason Churchill is even being quoted at all is because of the massive event that was World War 2. No one is going to quote any of the last several presidents we have had simply because nothing note worthy has happened. Maybe someone will quote Bush because of the 9-11 shit, but honestly I think history has shown how much of an ineffective president he was. Obama was probably even more ineffective as Trump has basically undone his entire legacy as president.

I feel like it's hopeless. I've always been the grown up type and all it ever got me was suffering. I've opted out recently. I know it's wrong, and I fight with myself everyday to go back to being a responsible adult but every day I fail at it.

>Tall, white, Balkaner, Eastern Orthodox, goof looking, well educated, was going to get married and have kids.
>She became Americanized and decided to be a whore and is now engaged to some cuck.

Like what's the point. And the only girls I talk to now who have half a brain on their shoulder have kids. Like wtf is the point.

>implying WW2 "just happened"
>implying this wasn't a small border skirmish that the powers that be turned into a major war
>implying Churchill isn't directly responsible for the bloodbath that followed

Getting older makes you realize that you are surrounded by people that don't know what the fuck they are doing. And now more then ever, you realize that at least in the past, some were pretending to be adults.

That's not true anymore. And it's worrisome.

>they always leave out Gen-Xers

Look, this is one of those pointless argument threads, but TL;DR in case you actually care.
The reason why there's no 'person we can refer to nowadays to best represent us', is because they're everywhere.
We know. We all know to some degree. All this puffing up and shouting out made those original ones targets, so we learned what they had to say, and went underground.
You'd be amazed at the level of insight from people 35 to 50 years old in todays world. Talk to one of them.

I think this is a big problem, which is why someone should confiscate his smartphone.

Where at all did I even imply that WW2 "just happened"? What the fuck are you even talking about? WW2 was such a massive event that quotes from people around the globe are still used today because of it. It doesn't matter how it was started, just that it happened. No one would even know who Albert Einstein was if it wasn't for WW2. It takes a massive event historically speaking for people to remember anything people say.

>if trump could speak like obama
If he invested in some prompters you mean

No, you are wrong and you spend too much time on this board.

Most of the normies don't know. Take a look at your cancerous Facebook feed (thaty you keep alive because of your family like all of us). Most of the people don't know shit.

This is an echo chamber. WE KNOW. But they don't. That's the reality.

Truly the all-time best of thise.

We're gonna make it after all, OP.

Every time he tweets, I wish I could rewrite his tweet. It comes from a good place, but it's written badly most of the time.

I wish he could use a pro writer and make all of his tweets stronger, and quotable.

I'm not 99 years old user.

>no one will remember Trump in 100 years
Are you out of your mind? He's going to be one of the most famous people of this era when all's said and done, regardless of what you think of him as a leader.

You're implying that the only reason we remember Churchill is because something big happened during his watch. Some random event that we call WW2 happened to fall out of the sky during Churchill's stewardship, so that's why we remember Churchill

Actually it was more like, Churchill was directly and integrally involved in creating the event we know of as WW2.
Just like the reason we remember Lincoln is because the Civil War happened during his term. But you forget that Lincoln was directly responsible in creating and pushing the war.

Or how FDR is only remembered because of the Great Depression and WW2. But remember, he had a hand in creating and perpetuating both of these.

You're seeing history as some sort of RPG game where random events just happen out of the blue every now and then. Actually, every action has an actor behind it. In fact, the only reason these men you're mentioning are famous is because some political organization has decided that these are the people they want you to lionize, so they push the propaganda from all their outlets. This is how "famous men" are created.

Thomas Edison isn't famous because he invented the lightbulb. He's famous because as a big industrialist, he pushed pro-Edison propaganda in all the newspapers, TV commercials, billboards....etc. until his name and his brand entered the popular consciousness.

And still you post here. So you still have hope. You want to communicate and exchange with like minded people.

Don't give up user. You are not alone. The silent majority is not living in urban centers. Don't let that fact distort your reality.

There are millions of us. We just don't live in SF or LA.

Don't get me wrong. He is legendary material.

But look at the examples that I have posted.

Trump comes across like a SNL skit. It will be funny when they refer to him in a hundred years.

But that doesn't negate his message or what he is saying.

But still, it looks like Idiocracy (2006) material. And this is why the left is having a blast.

It's not about the silent majority not existing. The big whigs and fat cats know that the silent majority is ever present.

But they have definitely culled us. They have made it impossible for normal people to just speak up against degeneracy and garbage. They have made the world so fucking awesome for people willing to give it all up.

>Want some drugs?
>Want some dick?
>want some this or that?

No fucking problem, just don't let anyone speak up against it. They have bought out the idiot masses.

No, my point is that these past leaders used to express themselves in more formal and eloquent manners.

Quotable material. Grand standing quotes, opinions.

And still, we the silent majority have elected Trump. We have the numbers, even if it's silent. We ARE the majority.

But we are not the most vocal ones. That might change. With all the pressure now, I expect to see some major changes.

Don't give up user.

We're just entering a new dark age, well come out okay in the end, we may not be white and it may take a few centuries longer but humanity will be fine. .

..Sorry kids we really fucked up.

Yes, we're all aware that Facebook encourages people to get their ten seconds of relevance. It's a drug. People like the high, so they post another video of a baby goat eating a donut or whatever, so what? Facebok isn't the place to learn things, but it CAN be.
First things first; stop with the 'normie' shit; it's asinine. Trump kicked the hornets nest in his speech in Phoenix. That speech was the green light. You're a free American. Go out and redpill the masses. If they take to it, show them more. If they don't; fuck'em. We already won.

That's not how I see history. My point is about the fact that past historical people has a stronger personas and memorable presence. Acting like adults. Memorable adults that we remember and look up to.

user, Trump is fun to watch. And I'm glad he's put such a butthurt into this nations elites and losers. But this place needs to stop pretending he's a savior. He's far from it and in it for his own personal gain.

I understand the appeal. With shit having gotten so bad, everyone is just grasping at anything that might give us hope. Including Trump.

The (((media))) caused all of this by promoting politicians as celebrities. I literally haven't seen mannerly debate since 1990s, except for independent media on the internet.

Feeling that way comes naturally with age. When you're young you see adults as well.... adults. Once you are one (I'd say it really starts at 28) you realize just because a man is 58 doesn't mean he isn't the same dipshit he was at 22.

A main reason past "leaders" (I hate that word in regards to politics, some slippery scum elected official is no leader of mine) sounded eloquent is because Rhetoric was an important part of classical education, and most "leaders" were classically educated.

White people aren't going anywhere.

We will witness in our lifetime white flight on a major scale.

Entire cities built for white people. White people openly being racist.

That's the next step.

Racism won't be taboo anymore, it will be overtly advertised.

That's the next step.

Mark my words. Racism will become trendy in the next 10 years. And white people will be proud to be racist.

I know it sounds fucked up, but it's very obvious.

It's just a matter of balance. The pendulum is swigging back now.

The boomers might be dining but us cold war kids are still here

The man is 71 and a billionaire. Give me a fucking break. Personal gain...

Common user. That's fucking retarded.

>historical people has a stronger personas and memorable presence
No, you think that because you've been told to believe this. You're seeing history through the eyes of a historian who wants you to think a certain way.

You think FDR represented some kind of meaningful political axiom. Actually he was just the American version of Hugo Chavez. A power grabbing dictatorial idiot. You think the Founding Fathers are these holy figures who had perfect political idealism, actually they were just politicians cutting deals, just like any of them today.

When I am 71 and a billionaire, I won't give a fucking shit about my personal gains. How long do you think he will live? 80? 90? With that McDonald diet, I think 80 is a reasonable goal.

It's not about personal gains, he's a patriot, he loves the U.S and he's an American.

Never 4get there's a near-infinite supply of Lolis you can tap for virgin wife material going through high school at any time

youtube.com/watch?v=3A-Z5sRwgLM

The jews (who are really satanists) attack everything at what is seeming to be random. In reality they are attacking every pillar of Christianity. That feeling is the death of an age/society/people.

You probably felt the same sense in the air when that car ran through the people at Charlottesville as well.
That's the dawn of what is to come.

Finally, and most importantly, all of this has been predicted by very old books and the answer is always don't despair because it works out in the end. I don't know how much of it I believe myself but that whole age of aquarius stuff seems to be eerily accurate.

No I can watch videos and make my own mind about how leaders speak and behave.

That's why I posted 2 examples, to show the contrast.

You want good public speaking? Here you go, the greatest public speaker in human history:

youtube.com/watch?v=AnpTWKKWQ1o

The emotion, the passion, the ferocity, it's unreal.

The guy was schizophrenic. Over excited, he acted and ruined his life.

Who gives a fuck about him? He's not representative of anything. Unless you want to associate yourself with people that have mental issues.

Hillar won the popular vote

I'm not a fascist or a white nationalist, but I agree with you, Hitler was one of the strongest leader to have ever existed. He convinced millions of people to his cause. He was indeed one of the most powerful leader that has ever lived.

I meant the feeling in the air. People were noticeably worried around where I am. They weren't used to anybody fighting back I think.

That's my whole point user. Our current leaders, worldwide, are reality TV show hosts.

It's sad and scary.

Still. One guy doing crazy retarded shit, does not represent millions of people.

The guy was mentally unstable. May he rot in jail forever for all I care.

Exactly. We are now in the Twilight zone. It's fucking surreal. Manlet Macron now at 30% approval rating btw.

I never said it did- I only said the event changed the feeling in the air and people on both sides can feel it.

I'm starting to think that he will be impeached. And that fucking sucks.

I really hope I am wrong and that the 360 intergalactic chess is real.

Praise Kek.

We all do. I agree. But I hope that it won't lead us all to civil war 2.0.

The thing that I hate the most is the creeping hatred against white people.

Racism is shit and wrong.

I hope that there is a massive backlash against this new anti-white racism.

It's not acceptable and will end up in chaos.

Fuck that shit.

I don't think you should hate somebody for their race but denying the reality of race is denying reality itself. They want a civil war or a race war and I don't think it is possible to avert it now. Try convincing left wing people that they're persecuting white people (and that it's a jewish/globalist plot (it is)). They won't even admit the first part, now try to reason with that. The best hope is we win before it starts and they don't pick up arms anytime soon or peace can be established so they don't feel the need.

>Mark my words. Racism will become trendy in the next 10 years. And white people will be proud to be racist.
Yes good Goyim wait till you're roughly 58% majority with likely over a third of that still not on board and with the entire police and military forces against you still to start making the black kids angry! Race war is truly how you'll save your peoples but waiting 10 or more years while having more cold war is the most important factor for success!

Nigel Farage is the only person keeping British Politics afloat.