How do we defeat the final boss of the kike playground called Earth?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda_of_the_deed
youtube.com/watch?v=Kj5eypBex-U
youtube.com/watch?v=6sCioKnpHdY
youtube.com/watch?v=QOqqCRpeR_I
youtube.com/watch?v=S0n2vurSBIQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What

My Eternal Father, in the name of your beloved Son, Jesus Christ, I ask that you protect your children from the persecution, which is being plotted by global forces against innocent nations.
I pray for the forgiveness of sin of those souls who are the cause of this hardship, so that they may turn to You with humble and contrite hearts.
Please give Your tortured children the strength to withstand such suffering in atonement for the sins of the world, through Christ Our Lord.
Amen.

There was no ambiguity in my post.

are there people that still unironically believe in rothchild conspiracies? you might as well believe in the bogdanoff conspiracy too

Rothschilds are going down you fucking subversive kike.

WE KNOW. WE KNOW ABOUT IT ALL.

Fucking adrenochrome pineal gland eating sickos.

>Reductio ad Absurbum argument
>meme flag

yeahhh right cucklord

The final kike boss. How do we defeat him.

the basis of rothchild conspiracy (that they own all central banks in the world) is so stupid and easily disproven since most central banks in the world are state owned

Based Ruski

> conspiracies
> Ariane et Benjamin de Rothschild buy slate, in yet another news source purchase.
> but sure, look elsewhere tinfoil goy

FED isn't controlled by US government kill yourself you terrible shill

We make fun of them. Ancient 90s secret is to make fun of your enemies until they are paralyzed. (im not even kidding here)

who said anything about the fed? I am talking about the global conspiracy that rothchilds own all central banks in the world

do they own the STATE owned central bank of China? do they own the STATE owned central bank of India?

damn youre a shitty shill. You can do better...keeep trying....I'm waiting.

You're using STATE owned as some sort of magical protection against manipulation. It isn't. Check ECB history for obvious example.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda_of_the_deed

LMAO, I like how you didn't even try to make an argument against me..

your conspiracy is stupid and only tards fall for it because they don't know any better about the world

you are honestly suggesting that a single family or person has any influence in the state owned central bank of China that is exclusively run by the communist party? is the rothchild doing magical brainwashing to Chinese official and controlling their thoughts? are the rothchild bribing the Chinese officials to do their bidding?

any way you look at this is completely ridiculous and stupid. Go ahead and tell me exactly how it works

Show that flag leaf

kys

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj5eypBex-U

tard boi can't make argument and resorts to meme photos lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=6sCioKnpHdY

youtube.com/watch?v=QOqqCRpeR_I

Day of the rake soon

just kys.

DUDE LE MAGIC JEW CONTROLS THE WORLD LUL

I bet you also believe he is a satanist and sacrifices children in Soros garage

Yup I do believe you sacrifice children.

James Alefantis is also a Rothschild.

you really don't

like it or not this fuck's family is the reason why we enjoy so many nice things

debate me war and strife keep new innovations coming

Without them we'd be much more free and more advanced.

End debt slavery. Kill yourself.

He looks like a fucking clown. Like a downs syndrome geriatric.

nah dude, don't you know that rothchilds are actually lizards? thats why you can never catch them. everytime you go close they run into a hole

lizard people like rothchilds are just pawns.. the real puppet masters are the bear people that have ruled earth since the Hyperion Era.

you naive kids have a lot to learn...

no we wouldn't

you dont [get it]

they aren't holding you back

stop blaming others for your short comings

their family had the will power to work together for 200 years to make an empire

yeah well too bad its about to come CRAAAAAAASHING DOWNNNNNNNNNN

sorry.

I literally have never seen Rothschilds shills on Sup Forums before. This is new.

probably because you posted outside of /x/

yes

Trump gonna seize their assets and issue a debt reset to the world. Screencap this post.

>debt reset
buddy you are watching too much mr. robot

Truth is stranger than fiction friend. These people literally sacrifice children.

Done. I did it, screencapped it. Would love to see that happen

ofcourse they do buddy.. just after they eat their pepperoni pizza made from grinded newborn dust and hair from the balls of Lucifer

You can't he is a nephilim.

No, they use the children because they have pure souls. These people get blood transfusions with this oxidized child blood. They also eat the pineal gland and trip on the DMT.

he is a demonic lizard you dumbass. the Nephilim were their ancient pure lizard ancestors but the modern ones intermixed with demonic spirits and created a new hybrid

so you're admitting he's a reptile????!?!?!?!?

>How do we defeat the final boss of the kike playground called Earth?

youtube.com/watch?v=S0n2vurSBIQ

he is only a quarter reptile, a quarter demonic spirit and half human. Pure lizards don't exist anymore since the Sumerian times because they racemixed with humans..

this is why they need to die.

>How do we defeat the final boss of the kike playground called Earth?

You get help from outside.

I see you senpai

yes cause us random retards on the internet were able to pin point the guy in charge of everything and they just let it slide

Newfag, holy fuck you havent spent any time outside of /mlp/

Do we have it?

I think we do. I have zero paperwork that would blow your mind. i wish I did.

It goes something like this:
The over-arching agenda to ALL of whats going on right now is simple. We are being groomed and conditioned to certain standards of behavior in order to prepare for First Contact. We got caught with our pants down, which is why we're policing speech and taking down statues of war.
Everything, and I mean everything else; is a distraction. It's like a huge shell game. I think this is the last shell. We're trying to put our best face forward to meet our new guests, and since everyone has a different definition of what that means, there's conflict.

I saved this from a while ago.

communism was created by a jew for jewish funded revolutions & duress of societies. It starts with destruction of previous state system, imperial china, thne when the country is soft and fragmented enough, communist civil starts, then purges of middle and upper class, leaving the dumb workers. More purges and famines leaving a desperate, hardy and obedient society of poverty stricken dumb workers. Then foreign ( kike ) corporations move in, offering slave wage jobs. Slavery is better than dieing of starvation. The state is wholly owned by kikes and their economy entirely dependent on kike controlled world trade.

>civil
civil war

You were sayin'?

OPERATION: CROUCHING MAGA HIDDEN PEPE

Make positive leftist memes
>HIDDEN_PEPE.jpeg

--When They See It--
They will look for hidden pepes where there are none
Happy thoughts are alt-right propaganda
THE CONSEQUENCES OF TRUST WILL NEVER BE THE SAME

KEK BE WITH US

I like how when Sup Forumstards speak about rich jews they are always starting to sound more and more like Berniefags and commies

>muh 1% rich jews
>muh unfair system

LUL

They hide this from the world.

kys

I'm Anglo, but on the whole Rusians are based and barely tainted by the Liberal disease.

>i have no argument therefore ad hominem

Nigger really?

can you conspiracy tards even make a single argument without meme collage photos?

>can you articulate walls of text only to be casualy discarded by me with hillarious strawmen or "not an argument"?

How about no, faggot? Read and debunk it if you can.

>protip: we don't share infographics to convince you, we share them to pass-around the knowlege

Fuck off with your gay anime shit faggot

↑↑↓↓←→←→B A B A select start.

I already debunked your stupid bank conspiracy from the beginning of the thread

most of those banks are state owned and no private or foreign entity owns any shares in them

so unless your rothchild meme man has telepathic powers and 100 trillions in his name, your conspiracy is retarded

>states have less than 30% of the shares
>therefore they are state-owned

You are waste of time.

you didnt debunk shit you terrible terrible shill. How much are you paid?

kill it
or wait for it to die
joke's on it

kill it

>state have 30% of the shares

which bank are you talking about?

I did but you are too stupid to realize it. I mean, you guys believe in demons and lizards so its not like you can be convinced by logic lmao

nigger you were the retard caling him a quarter lizard

This is stupid though. If one really wanted to do something drastic, they should eliminate their line and their ability to continue their legacy. Killing an old faggot achieves nothing of substance

imagine how stupid your conspiracy is when me saying random bullshit actually sounded like truth to you

Realize money aint shit.

Kikes push diversity on whites while they practice insane nepotism themselves. They do this to dilute white influence and consolidate their own in white countries. Expose this very provable fact to the general public whenever you can. This is true JEW supremacy.

Bank of Greece, I think it's something like 27%

Go to Israel where you belong, you filthy son of Shem.

Metal Gear foxdie virus specifically engineered to attack (((them)))

nobody gives a fuck about Greece. poor countries can be bought by anyone. Even bill gates has enough money to buy your poor bank

the central bank of China on the other hand has more than 3 trillion dollars in reserves, and thats just China. Unless your mememan rothchild has net worth of 100 trillion then no, he doesn't own all banks of the world

See? You are a waste of time. You have been memeing for the ovens way too long you fucking kikes, I'll open a bottle of champagne when you actually get them

see? I just gave you an argument based on reality and facts that disproves your silly conspiracy and your only response is ad hominem and le meme face

you tards have nothing

Global debt forgiveness/reset, universal criminal pardon. Replace reserve banking with a variety of cryptocurrencies (Apple and China are likely introducing major ones alongside BTC).

I don't think a day of the rope is acceptable — everyone is guilty of something, and we all have the capacity to forgive.

It's possible for us to move into a great new era, and it's gonna take a lot of love.

>hurr durr le fiat system is fake and is based on nothing
>lets replace it with le memecoin, a currency based on nothing

yep, thats real progress nip