>Russia will die before 2050
>Poland will give back Prussian clay
>We already own massive swathes of USA through debt
>EU achieved German hegemony that Hitler could only dream of
>Economic warfare made Euro the most powerful currency on earth

God damn it feels good to be a kraut

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/08/26/world/europe/greece-china-piraeus-alexis-tsipras.html
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/08/26/world/europe/greece-china-piraeus-alexis-tsipras.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>German in Germany will be replaced by Africans by 2040 before all of this.

GTFO German. U.S.A.

/thread

T. Disgusting manlet yellow subhuman with a vestigial nonfunctional """""penis""""""

>We are going to be so brown we are going to get sick of all of this brown

God I love not being german.

hopefully chancellor abdullah will do all that by 2050

>>Russia will die before 2050

I doubt it but it would benefit all of us obviously.

>>Poland will give back Prussian clay

Yeah, keep dreaming. Also, you're not even done with making East Germany as competitive as the western part and they actually WANT to be a part of Germany.

>>We already own massive swathes of USA through debt

So does China.

>>EU achieved German hegemony that Hitler could only dream of

Are you implying the EU is forever?

>>Economic warfare made Euro the most powerful currency on earth

Sauce pls

this

Kek fpbp

Germans are better than other people.

god i fucking hate germans

What if Merkel is a white nationalist, but the only way to get around her jewish overlords is to invite as many disgusting refugees as possible, that the negative effects outweigh any sort of argument that they are "human" and causes white people in Germany to rise up yet again in a situation where it really is fight or flight.

The whites that self hate will be killed and the first to go before the real shit goes down, then the remaining sane people will fight back against the refugees, Merkel will flee but will sacrifice herself for the white german nation.

It's ogre for you Hans. All your impotent rage is meaningless.

The pound is still king fiat, how can your EU distopia even compete with a tiny island of shit-toothed inbreds that lost global dominance the last time you decided to chimp out?

No its not. Topkek your economy knowhow sucks ass

How can any of you compete with 'Merica?

funny how britain is not even mentioned

>britain
>relevant ever again

Russia is already collapsing. Highest AIDS rate outside of Africa, highest drug addiction, highest suicide rate, highest alcoholism rate, highest poverty rate, most degenerate country north of the equator. Absolutely disgusting degenerate culture. And their president is making huge blunders that will cost them everything.

#rekt

>highest poverty rate

I guess the curriculum had no room for English.

Russia has been declared dead roughly 3 times in the past century, doesn't quite seem to stop them.

FPBP as always kek

Fuck off. Russia is doing better compared to how they were in the 90s.

America will be Spic majority. White Americans will be murdered on streets, like the whites. in Zimbabwe and South Africa.

My new overlords are the Chinese, Hans - thanks to my incompetent politicians and your German-led EU . Now, we take orders from PRC, even blocking joint EU decisions

Original with full text: nytimes.com/2017/08/26/world/europe/greece-china-piraeus-alexis-tsipras.html

What if we archive it
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/08/26/world/europe/greece-china-piraeus-alexis-tsipras.html

it'll feel even better once the USA crushes you and then you remember why you lost the first 2 world wars

By 2050 Germany will be renamed to Northen Caliphate. How will you deal with the fact that 80% of people in your country under 5 are Muslims? In 50 years they will grow up and use democracy to elect political representation that will enforce Shariah.

Keep drinking the kool-aid. The truth is that you are already cock puppets of Muslim masters. Just bend over and take that kraut. Oh and if you even think of coming to Poland - we will put you in those concentration camps that you used to put us. Everything is still operational waiting for German refugees fleeing from Muslim oppression. I will smell the scent of burning German kids before I will get old.

If only our country would still exist in the next 20 years yes.
But if you can go into a major German city and honestly tell me that this is not a country in its last stage before death then you are blind.

Germany as a country is almost dead and no matter of economic or political success will ever change that.

Stop shitposting you fucking nigger.

He didn't archive the full text article well, norwegian user.