How stupid do all you Trades-meme shills feel right now?

Now that the white race is being purged from the internet by technology companies do you shortsighted blue-collar/tradie retards feel any remorse for convincing white men to flock to low-power/zero-influence trade jobs?

For 40 years the technology revolution has been raging and at best white men are wage-slaves at Jew-owned tech giants. At worst white men are plumbers, electricians, and welders. And once again, we sit here in total defeat. Soon all of the Chans, Voat, and any other """hate""" (aka white) websites will be shoah'ed because you morons had to virtue-signal and convince multiple generations of white men to ignore important matters so they could go work with spics and niggers.

This is the future you chose. Say goodbye to Sup Forums. It's only a matter of time before it's gone. Sub-human tradie faggot morons.

no replies. I'm not suprised. the tradies feel like total retards right now. I've been saying this all for years, but you didn't listen. And now look at this mess?

trades are stupid as fuck.

only redneck faggots get invoked with those kinds of dead end jobs that will ALL be done by robots in 10-15 years, maybe less. lol

are you ok?

you sound upset :^)

Some tradesman fuck your wife or something?

What do you think trades people do exactly that they will be replaced by robots?

Working the trades is the most repilled of careers you are surrounded by white men and work with white engineers building and fixing the fucking world whilst being encouraged to have a wife and children.

>What do you think trades people do exactly that they will be replaced by robots?
Anything labor intensive. Screwing bolts and shoveling shit isn't rocket science. Robots don't care how many pills you take.

your surrounded by brainwashed zombies working 15 hour days and thinking all they need in life is spend every waking minute working and throwing every penny earned at some dumb cunt wife and some retard kids.

buy a house and 2 shitty cars you cant afford and live the same cookie cutter life as every other jerk off and work until you die a very slow painful death at 60 ffs

Why are you so angry because people chose a different career than you?

because tradescucks are very entitled

they like to think because they kill themselves every hour of everyday that somehow they are better than people that have better high paying jobs that require very little physical labour

Kek I'm 22 making $23/hr as an industrial milwright. my job will never be automated. I'm part of the force keeping robots working

YOU are the robot.

23 dollar per hour is shit compared to those who get paid 1500000 at Silicon Valley even with the cost of living adjusted

you posted this retarded bait in another thread and didn't get much bite so you made a whole thread out of it and still didnt get any

hows that feel eh?

1500000 at Silicon Valley even with the cost of living adjusted aint shit compared to owning a small country.

t. neet who never worked outside tim hortons

People who bust their asses have more of a right to be proud than some code monkey liberal living a bluepilled life in San Francisco.

>jobs that will ALL be done by robots in 10-15 years
>trades

The plumber fucked his wife.

Yup. He couldn't fix the leaky faucet because of his feminine Carpal-riddled keyboard hands, so they called a man to do so and the plumber laid some pipe.

I make $36 an hour with a GED being a mechanic. I live like a king on that wage here in KY. I'm union also. The job is easy.

I'm a plumber/HVAC tech. It's more work than sitting on my ass at a desk, but it's not very labor intensive.

I don't know, but I was on an electricians crew last decade. Here's how it went:

>18 hour days in the Texas heat
>surrounded by non-whites
>meth usage was rampant

No thanks. Been working retail for 11 years and the environment is better.

> Google censorship
> Install adnauseam
> Watch the free market fix it

I make good money as a forklift driver and I bought stock in gab.ai.

Mfw I have mandrake growing in my yard surrounding my shed.

Tradesmen make good money (usually) you stupid faggot

>to low-power/zero-influence trade jobs
Who's gonna run the nigger power grids when the race war starts? How about supplying food? Who's gonna make and maintain weapons, keep vehicles in working order, and provide resources? You kinda need those things.

Ever tried fixing a broken down hvac or installing one?
No robot will ever be able to do that.
But your job, i can see robots doing one day.
And if you piss us off with your elitist, over educated, Marxist rhetoric for too long and unite us, we'll just sabotage your electricity, plumbing, hvac.
Then what are ya gonna do?

>Screwing bolts and shoveling shit isn't rocket science

thats not a trade, that is called unskilled work

Do you guys really think robots are going to replace people overnight? Were decades away from them efficiently doing anything that isn't line work in a factory over and over again.

user, when civil war happens faggots in suits die first. The men whole build nations will crush skulls with their hammers and shovels? Who do you think builds the guillotine frame? The carpenter. Who makes the blade? The machinist. Who electrifies the blade, as this is a techno guillotine? The electrician. Who sets up the automatic flushing toilet that collects the heads? The plumber.

Positions of power do not matter in the near future, only practical ability. Then we'll rebuild.

Robots won't just replace the blue collar jobs, they will replace teachers, doctors, accountants and even programmers