The cancer of Sup Forums

Sup Forums has become cancerous. It has changed. It is becoming flooded with empty husks of people who are focused on nothing more than identity politics.

Anyone who aligns them self to movements such as the alt-right or antifa are severely lacking in self confidence and are lacking in personal identity.
You can draw a large amount of parallels between these supporters and other empty husks who push movements such as veganism, religion or a favorite sports team.

You revel in the successes of these movements, you cry to the failures. Many of these successes or failures have little to no impact on your actual life.

Many people here need to work on their own self-worth and build their own identity.

Become an individual, make your own decisions, celebrate your own successes and mourn your own failures.

Other urls found in this thread:

anus.com/zine/articles/prozak/individualism/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>posts with an identitarian meme flag

Fuck off faggotnigger (no offense)

>Become an individual
Cancer cells do not adhere to their DNA programming but go their own way as individuals instead of serving the body.

>religion
>empty

You're probably extremely empty inside

totally agree, gonna leave this place or i will become these apes on Sup Forums

when was Sup Forums not cancerous?

defending Sup Forums you're already empty inside and also empty inside your head.

/pol has always been a poor imitation of /new you dumb newfag

You and your newfag compadres is why it's so shitty

see this

All examples of the OP. No creativity, no thought or original content. Just empty, meaningless posts like they were made by a Chinese AI

This seemed the most appropriate flag to convey the meaning of being an individual.

The point of this is you do not need these things to be your defining feature. You can be religious, you can eat vegan and you can follow sports.

But as soon as you start to build these things into a major part of your identity you are killing your soul.

>Sup Forums is invading every facet of society

breddy much. resistance is futile, but it does strengthen our erections.

It was a great place until Maidan Square ended.

At which point people started to seek happenings.

I've had just about enough of how big of a shitfest this place has turned into.

You must love God with your whole soul, body and mind.

You're going to hell, fren.

>this is some poor guy's daughter

>anus.com/zine/articles/prozak/individualism/

>The individual wants no reminders of mortality or its extended process, natural selection. We do not mention our deficiencies or physical deformations, or how plain and boring we are with sunglasses and trendy clothing and haircut removed. We do not want to be placed into any competition where our inherent abilities are revealed, because this reminds us too much of natural selection. We want an end to all rank, to all hierarchy, so that our deficiencies are masked behind the equalizing factor of recognition. I will never die.

>The individual, in knowing only itself and interpreting all reality through itself, not only destroys itself but obscures reality behind unrealistic rules and seeds the path of our collective destruction.

>you should use spell check before shitposting and try to be relevent to current political issues...otherwise FUCK OFF!

>Identity is natural to humans

wrong, more like to primitive humans

JellyBeanNose likes to dance to kpop on youtube for fun, chill out fren.

If she wants to put on a bikini in her home, dance around and take pictures, I see nothing wrong with that.

Can only agree here.

OMG OP IS NIGGEST

Posters like you who do not use geoflags are the cancer. They are just abused by trolls and shills.

The quality of Sup Forums dropped noticeably after larpflags were implemented.

Whoever is responsible for bringing non-geoflags back is a complete idiot, or more likely a leftist shill who infiltrated the mod ranks and wants to divide and ruin Sup Forums with worthless posts hiding behind worthless flags.

>pol/ has become cancerous
The only cancer here is you communist faggot

OP wants us to wear yarmulkes for invincibility cheat when confronted with antifa and use a slightly fashy eagle as our symbol so its harder to nazify us. Isnt that right OP?

If people didn't build religion or political movements into their identity then there would be no jewish movement, antifa or alt right.

If calling me a communist makes you feel better, after I said something you didn't like I can change my flag to suit your idea.

See

I agree, instead of people understanding where they really stand, they just reply fuckoffniggerfag to anything they don't like. Kinda like how the commie left acts IRL

you know your defining feature is still showing newfriend

The discussion moved to cripplechan years ago

post source on that video faggot!!

No, individual identity focus is worthless when they are attacking large identity groups. They are going after our race and our national identities. Focusing on smaller identities removes you from the fight and leaves you placid. Our forefathers fought and won because they were Americans, Christians, English, Germans, etc. These large identity groups are how you fucking survive. Stop buying the individual identity shit. It is killing us.

> This post is also aimed at the "they" you refer to.

I was referencing that post and aiming it at the others here. I am sure OP boned out after spreading his cancer.

pol used to be good not its just a HUB for propaganda , literally a pile of shit

Anyone who unironically comes to Sup Forums for anything but entertainment or time-killing has a lot more issues than identity politics, friend.
I come here to post about libertarianism and STEM subjects, plus I write software for anons after work if the idea is good.
Instead of indulging it, revel in the brief glimpses of reprieve. And don't take things too seriously.

World happens to be greater then ill ever can be, so instead of drifting around aimlessy its at least nice to know ive got some basic claims to be influenced and part of cultural metaconstructs such as ethnicity.
On that you can build a part of what has made you the individual you are, thus and identity and an anchor in life.
Making this meaningful again in spite of changing times and forces that want to strip it of meaning or just do so unknowingly as a sideeffect of what they propagate could be called identity politics or just strugglig maintain a future for a part of what made you.
There was that jew who once described pretty well that you cant think of death without not imagining an audience that can relate to you. If you die alone as the last speaker of a certain language or people group other look at in an exotic way but not in one to relate to-that is horror.
So you do something to spare your grandchildren this.

Getting comsumed in some kind of political gangfight can be harmful tho and make you obsessive i agree.

OP is a cuck, legitimately enjoys the taste of other dudes semen and has ZERO personal pride OR identity.

We are not cells
This comparison is'stupid

One of the more intelligent posts in this thread.
I enjoyed your post.

One of the less intelligent posts.

We as individuals are to the society what cells are to the body. It's a spot-on analogy.

It's a piss-poor analogy, because it implies humans are entirely deterministic, and if we go against ideological constraints, we become a parasite to society.

And it's because you do. Societies and civilizations are not built by people doing what they want but by coming together for a common goal or cause - for the benefit of the whole. Individualism would never work in nature and it won't work here.

Family is a cell of the society.

Filter "kek" into "lol" and "kekistani" into "Israel".
Clamp down on non-politics.
Enforce the anti "redpill" rule that is in your fucking sticky.

Last but not least, make the POLITICS board an all-text board so that all these faggots can fuck off to /bant/ where they belong.

Did people learn nothing from the demise of Sup Forums? it wasn't because newfags brought in cancer, it was because dipshits like you thought they could keep things the way they liked them by equating the natural flow of people and ideas on the internet with cancer that needs to be quelled.
It's exactly what the far left and cults do; establish an in-group/out-group, proclaim yourself as part of the in-group, and declare that the whole system is fucked because it's not the way it should be according to you.
It's a retarded idea and grinds online communities to a halt. Either accept that you can't establish an online utopia where everyone acts the way you're comfortable with perpetually and take it upon yourself to keep up with the way the world changes or fuck off.