This is about racism, not Mayweather vs. McGregor

what did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1lrPT0_hf-U
youtube.com/watch?v=dDD9FmdmUN4
youtube.com/watch?v=MPw9fjmT0Z0
techyville.com/2013/06/news/study-finds-that-blacks-are-genetically-stronger-than-whites/
bbc.com/news/health-40719743
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what did they mean by this?

that everyone who went 'muh superior white blud' got blown the fuck out by being dipshits who ignored the rules of the fight and the skill of the fighters simply because one was white and one was black

he means whitey needs to sit his pussy ass cracka ass down cos he got owned by the superior Black Man

I'm glad I live in Germany. Here we have none of this white-black bullshit. Why does skin color even matter?

Burgers are retards

some guys on twitter even said it's payback for slavery
mcgregor is irish born in Dublin

An mma fighter lost in a boxing match. Wow.

Whites have superior mental capacity, Abstract thought and intellect. Blacks tend to have a superior muscle mass and higher levels of testosterone and Oestradiol.

So Mayweather is good at boxing but can't read..

And this is why the Aryans of Germany will become extinct.

gg.

>if he was in Africa, we would have put him in his place and tell him to go back where he came from

>too bad this fight is not in Africa but in a land ruled by people who openly practice racism

It was about race. The bar I was watching the game at in LA turned to almost 100% black as soon as McGregor lost. Whiteys ran away

>here we have none of this white-black bullshit

keep telling yourself that, your non-whites hate you even more than ours hate us.

I wonder how much Soros paid him to tweet that?

Mayweather can't read because his father abused him, used him as a human shield to hide from a shotgun, used him as a punching bag to take out his anger, and didnt let him go to school

Shills are trying to sway us against the contender who respects the president

nice try Shael

He means that McGregor and him just made millions of dollars for 30 minutes of punching each other, and part of the reason it was so profitable was ginning up a bit of black v white to boost pay per view sales.

He's bragging about winning the fight. Who cares.

>superior muscle mass
>can`t throw
>can`t swim
>can`t lift as much as whites

Have a (You).

>Here we have none of this white-black bullshit.
Instead you have that white-brown bullshit.

Soon my krautniggger soon

I think that's roullette reference.

Reminder that lomachenko is the greatest active boxer alive right now and he's white.

Damn I love Mayweather now, unironically.

Black men are more dominant and physically superior to white fags.

Yes, I get that you little racists get all angry like cute little squiggly pets, but you need to understand, the average white guy watches television and lives in middle class neighborhood.

They get PTSD from a single fight, they are awkward, mentally ill, and socially disabled.

Africans have survived warfare, scheming, gangfights, warfare, starvation, the natural selection in africa only allow the strongest most powerful individuals to breed.

Now take these alpha dominant africans who been murdering their enemies since day one, put them with the little beta whites who at tops 'hit the gym' and lift tiny weights, and put them against a warrior. And soon you will see why blacks conquer the shit out of whites.

And sure, the white denial will be strong, its psychological. When screaming nigger doesnt work any longer, whites cling onto
>b-but muh m-money! m-muh more f-financial secure..
Yes keep making money to make up for your inferiority, but beware, middle class will soon vanish completly, and you will be left to face the reality of competing with blacks and moslems on even scale. And they will win, because they are more adept, stronger, more persistant.

Reality will kick in, and white inferiority begins to show. You stand no chance, your daughers are born whores, your sons are genetically too weak to fight.

Trump recognizes real winners.

This isn't racist btw, white devils.

Did he died?

White guys are pathetic and meek, they don't got what it takes to survive in this world.

Average, lanky, skinny white guy gets rocked by the powerful punches of africans, but continue to be in denial that a race of beta computernerds who are notoriously scared of conflict is gonna win over former ex-soldiers who lived in poisonous jungles and murdering neighbors.

>I'm glad I live in Germany. Here we have none of this white-black bullshit.

You have black-on-white bullshit, though. Much worse.

>mfw niggers are only useful as athletes
also mayweather would've got decimated in ufc

You do realise mayweather was born in the USA right? He never saw war or starvation you retarded nigger.

OOO look at his tiddies

HAHAHAHAHA

>And soon you will see why blacks conquer the shit out of whites.
I'd tell you to read history but we both know you can't read a book.

Hes quoting a movie, he also said all lives matter in reference to blm so dude can at least think for himself to a degree.

people shouldn't get hit in the head for money tbqh

I think the left are using him as a champion while not realizing that he voted for Trump, is friends with Trump, loves capitalism, says all lives matter, and beat a woman.

>Blacks tend to have a superior muscle mass

How many blacks have you seen gain the strongest man?

>watching the match with the wife
>match ends, she starts laughing saying how white men dont last very long while looking at me
>says she wouldnt mind having mayweathers babies

it's a thing some gamblers say
he's black

ergo, he makes the joke

are you fucking autistic user

Yeah, but on the other hand you have your women raped.

White guys not having what it takes to survive in this world only applies to south african ones.

>ultimate state of Sup Forums

>. Blacks tend to have a superior muscle mass

No they don't.

Nigger pls... the chinks put up far more of a fight than you nogs ever could.

>Blacks tend to have a superior muscle mass and higher levels of testosterone and Oestradiol.
American education.

Nobody ever said niggers could read.

well, he is a finely tuned athlete, and you are a dumb frogposter

>He just takes that shit from his wife.
You're a little cuck bitch, you know that?

what kind of wife disrespects her husband this badly?

The only reason blacks still exist is the white man's misguided mercy. God knows Africa would be a paradise if the colonial powers put to death every last coon.

Now you really might overpower whites, seeing how addled they are by progressivism. But even if you do, it won't matter, since asians won't fall in the same trap.

Without whites around to enforce "human rights", the chinks will exterminate you without batting an eye.

youtube.com/watch?v=1lrPT0_hf-U

>Superior muscle mass
Is held by whites sweetie.

You're an idiot if you think your black population doesnt hate or would like to remove the native pops...

Pretty sure mcgregor's thing is "fuck everybody". Don't really think this was the curse, he fought well

>Why does skin color even matter?
user, race isn't about skin color. I don't know if you didn't get the memo, but skin color is like 2% of the differences between white and black people.

One that cheats.

isn't "paddy" considered racist slur?

Its just a matter of time before Africa is all Chinese conquest. Niggers are going to suffer more than they have ever done so before.

Screen Cap This!

You dipshits are like sjw buzzfeed trying to find race in everything. He was wearing black. His trunks/colours were black.

would feel sorry for you but then i noticed that you're australian

just come to eastern europe and you will see how whites "can't fight"

The UFC is owned by William Morris Endeavor. The CEO of the William Morris Endeavor is Ari Emanuel. He is Jewish. His father, Jerusalem-born Dr. Benjamin M. Emanuel, is a pediatrician who was active in the Irgun, a hardline Zionist militant group whose activities in Mandatory Palestine during the 1930s and 1940s led to its listing as a terrorist organization by the British authorities, the Jewish Agency and the 1946 Zionist Congress.

>taking shit from your wife

>some guys on twitter even said it's payback for slavery
>mcgregor is irish born in Dublin

Just because he's not american doesn't mean he's not a target for niggers. They don't think in terms of nationality at all, their entire sense of identity is based on pigmentation.

how's south ossetia, conan

remember rhodesian-bush war?

beat her

only when it's a reference to rice paddies.

> guys this opinion is not just my gut feeling! It's scientific and I'm an intellectual! let me prove it by namedropping two hormones

Haha at least our niggers dont run over our whites with a van en mass lmfao.

t. mexican

youtube.com/watch?v=dDD9FmdmUN4

The late Marciano would destroy Mayweather. McPotato was a disgrace he gassed himself already in 5th roundm the next 5 rounds after that was just Mayweather chasing him.He turned defense fighter in to pressure fighter wow.

i hope that we will meet one day .

TFW even with Mayweather winning Trump came out ahead!

Skill is more important than race, caste, or wealth.

>It takes true skills to be in the sport of boxing, and mixed martial arts is for beer-drinkers. Boxing is for everybody. I mean, you can't take my shoes off and take my shirt off and just throw me in a cage. You do that with animals, you don't do that with humans...
>In boxing, we know who's dominating. Black fighters and Hispanic fighters is dominating in this sport. And this is not a racial statement but there's no white fighters in boxing that's dominating, so they had to go to something else and start something new.
youtube.com/watch?v=MPw9fjmT0Z0

So did Hitler

Everyone's calling you a cuck but honestly what would be the best way to respond without using physical violence? Men are cucked in today's legal system.

>when we be wuz in africa cracka boy would know his place

He's right, you know....

>In the 1992 Olympics in Barcelona, observers could hardly fail to notice a result that was so improbable that it bordered on the fantastic. West African blacks and African Americans won every gold medal at all mens distances up to the 400 meter hurdles. And East African and North African black males won all gold medals from 800 meters through the marathon. The same outcome occurred at the 1993 World Track and Field Championships in Germany: black men won every single sprint and long distance event. [World Almanac and Book of Facts, Funk and Wagnalls, Mahwah NJ] These results were predicted by Amby Burfoot, executive editor of Runner's World, in an article published shortly before the gamees called "White Men Can't Run." [Runner's World, August 1992, pp 89-95] Burfoot noticed that since 1932, blacks have been building a virtual hegemony on the highest honors at Olympics and world championship track races. In 1983, blacks won about half of thirty-three available medals for world championship running. In 1987, they won nineteen. In 1991, they won twenty-nine. In those three years, Burfoot computed, Asians won only one medal. "On the all-time list for the 100 meters," Burfoot writes, "44 of the top 50 performers are sprinters of West African origin. The highest ranking white stands in 16th place."

Marciano is dead. Long live mayweather.

Most women alive would rather have sex with Mayweather than with you.

Study Finds that Blacks are Genetically Stronger than Whites
>FOXNews.com is reporting on a study conducted by Cornell University that found that White Americans are genetically weaker and less diverse than their Black counterparts.
>The study, “Genotype, hapoltype and copy-number variation in worldwide human populations,” was conducted to provide data for uncovering the history of migration, range expansion, and adaption of human beings.
>After testing 10,000 genes and analyzing the genetic makeup of 15 Americans of African descent and 20 Americans of European decent, researchers found that the Euro-Americans showed less variation than their African American counterparts.
>Carlos Bustamante, senior co-author of the study and an assistant professor of biological statistic and computational biology at Cornell stated, “Since we tend to think of European populations as quite large, we did not expect to see a significant difference in the distribution of neutral and deleterious variation between the two populations.”
techyville.com/2013/06/news/study-finds-that-blacks-are-genetically-stronger-than-whites/

White boys are shooting blanks.
>found a 52.4% decline in sperm concentration, and a 59.3% decline in total sperm count in men from North America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand.
>In contrast, no significant decline was seen in South America, Asia and Africa
bbc.com/news/health-40719743

>computer, set a course for the worst place on earth

you brought this on yourself you should have killed off this parasites when you had chance. boy it makes me sad watching greatest race being overrun by niggers.

Ooooh it was the Donald's curse. That explains everything tbqh

Not surprised,I mean ya'll train your whole life to outrun a Chevrolet Caprice

>niggers literally chase their food for hours instead of farming like the rest of the world
>become some of the best sprinters/distance runners

rly makes u think

>Recessive = Weaker.
>Correlation = Causation.
Knee-grow edoomacashun.

>less diverse
lol

How can wh*tebois even compete at this rate?
Should we all become trannies and get breeded by the evidently superior blacks?

No you have Brown-Browner bullshit instead

>wife told me I'll be going back in the cage if McGregor loses

Why is Sup Forums so fucking slow now? I feel like I'm back on a 56k waiting for the large versions of images to load.