Syria General /sg/ - If tomorrow never comes.. Edition

We are not associated with telegram/twitter autists that stole our name& larp as terrorists. We advice int. agencies to monitor those platforms

>SOUTHFRONT Aug 25
youtu.be/K_D_ImtOpbY

>Newest Interviews with Assad
youtu.be/UlXRv8tf5Z8
youtu.be/arHsOcXeN2Q

>Live MAPS
globaleventmap.org
syria.liveuamap.com
militarymaps.info
cartercenter.org/syria-conflict-map

>Fan maps
twitter.com/PetoLucem
twitter.com/miladvisor
twitter.com/a7_mirza
twitter.com/hamza_780
edmaps.com
syriancivilwarmap.com

RECENT MAPS
>Central Syria Aug26
i.imgur.com/ACfXSsA.jpg
>Arsal Aug25
i.imgur.com/SPdPSRV.jpg
>Eastern Syria Aug25
i.imgur.com/J46tweS.jpg
>Dara'a Aug20
i.imgur.com/B02DEw9.jpg
>Raqqa Aug19
i.imgur.com/yoGtMJM.jpg
>E Ghouta Aug11
imgur.com/a/CBtz3
>DeZ Jul 31
i.imgur.com/utmNybB.jpg

Developments Aug 25
>Nabhan Group of the Tiger Forces launches op in so. Raqqa, recovers 80% of lost ground
>New secure communications system tested by Ru military in Syria
>42nd Brigade fires 20 missiles in E. Damas, inflicts heavy damage on HTS positions
>RuAF destroyed over 1,000 terrorist sites in Sy this week, 90,000 total airstrikes over whole campaign
>SAA liberates Salibah, Mukayman Al-Shamali, and Tal-Albawi from IS in Sheikh Halal
>Lavrov: US strategy in Afghanistan a "dead end" preconditional terms with Taliban a "mistake"
>AMAQ release batch of photos from recent offensive on SAA in rural Raqqa
>Marawi: Duterte makes 3rd visit to troops who have just retaken the Grand Mosque
>Yemen: Saudi coalition kills 14 more civs in Sanaa after hotel massacre
>Pakistan Foreign Minister: "US should not make Pakistan a scapegoat for their failures in Afghanistan"

Donate/click ads southfront.org

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MorocanArab/status/901741812964098048
youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/tmNnZ-3JmSo
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.797766&lon=39.372082&z=13&m=b&gz=0;392626476;357668506;0;352316;1187896;0;1488304;353708;1062583;630717;556182;711434;556182;711434;236892;531896;238609;531896;24032;356493;24032;357885
rt.com/news/401019-saudi-coalition-strike-civilian/
twitter.com/4rj1n/status/901748524618055680
twitter.com/leithfadel/status/901754460237594624
geenstijl.nl/5138247/mail-is-dit-hoe-jimmy-f-terreurverdachte-werd-na-de-terreurdreiging-in-de-maassilo/
youtu.be/UKgOZvJbZV4
twitter.com/CivilWarMap/status/901756137841860608
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-iraqi-military-liberates-last-isil-stronghold-northwest-iraq/
almasdarnews.com/article/battle-qalamoun-syrian-army-full-control-lebanese-border/
twitter.com/Syria_Hezb_Iran/status/901759946144051200
twitter.com/MorocanArab/status/901761911590703105
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Pro-SAA (Tiger Forces) Suleeman Shahin:

>"Tiger Forces captured Subkhah and Ghanem Al-Ali"
twitter.com/MorocanArab/status/901741812964098048

>Suleman Shahi: "But they didn't manage to capture villages between them and didn't manage to capture the river bank cuz of heavy resistance.

Based master baker. Thanks for the fresh bread and updates.

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tell the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4
washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
>What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan): youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
>Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/tmNnZ-3JmSo
===
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
>SJWs cuckmarch(riding in my Volkswagen van everyday) from Germany to Aleppo
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
Progress: 5 left out of 3000+ at the start.
Journey ended in Lebanon as they did not want to ask for visas from Sy Gov.
===

Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

How many villages between those two towns, snus?

Np lad! i did not do much as maps are from hollandbro! Brazilbro used old OP. Should reduce vodka late at night

3 big ones and 5 small ones
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.797766&lon=39.372082&z=13&m=b&gz=0;392626476;357668506;0;352316;1187896;0;1488304;353708;1062583;630717;556182;711434;556182;711434;236892;531896;238609;531896;24032;356493;24032;357885

>Tel Afar

why is that tank picture important to you?

Good morning lads

Saw this on Twitter

Just a /comfy/ picture nothing very special about it.

>Be ISIS
>fight against infidels
>in name of Allah
>Be PMU
>fight against ISIS
>in name of Allah

Muslim logic I guess

>Be civilian under ISIS control
>Have your son killed in coalition airstrike
>Chant that Allah is great and almighty

>Be Arab soldier
>Receive Ruski rockets and use them to bomb the enemy
>As the rockets explode chant that Allah is great

>Be Arab, try to stab a Jew (good way to go btw.)
>Succeed in killing the Jew
>You live, the Jew dies
>Chant that Allah is great

>Be Arab, try to stab a Jew (good way to go btw.)
>Fail in killing the Jew
>You die, the Jew lives
>Chant that Allah is great

I care about this war as much as I care about the fact that Syria be a stable country it once was and the kikes were dethroned.

Holy fuck, I come beck to /sg/ after about a month and see this.

how is the war going lads?

Go up, read op and fuck off

I was gone a while, tuned out after sukhnah, thanks for being a twat though

>Saudi-led coalition admits killing civilians in airstrike in Yemen ‘by mistake’

The Saudi-led coalition has assumed responsibility for the deaths of civilians killed in an airstrike carried out in the Yemeni capital, Sanaa, and said that a “technical mistake” led to the incident.
The coalition spokesman, Colonel Turki al-Maliki, expressed “deep sorrow” over what he called an “unintentional and accidental incident” that resulted in “collateral damage” and also expressed “sincere sympathy” to the airstrike victims’ relatives, the state-run Saudi Press Agency reported.
>Al-Maliki also said that the coalition forces had completed the investigation into the incident and conducted a “comprehensive review” of selected military objectives to examine whether they were compatible with international humanitarian law and customary rules of targeting.
rt.com/news/401019-saudi-coalition-strike-civilian/

Ceasefire holds at ISIS-held area on Lebanese-Syrian border
The forces of terrorist group Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) in Syria’s western Qalamoun region bordering Lebanon and their opponents from Syria, Lebanon and the militant group Hezbollah have observed a ceasefire since Sunday morning, Reuters reported. The lull comes after a week of fighting, which started when Syrian and Lebanese forces launched simultaneous offensives on IS fighters.

Can you give me a quick rundown on /sg/ telegram

it all started with tiger paratroopers

>Clashes between YPG and Turkish army after the latter crossed the border 15 km west of Kobane. Ongoing sporadic clashes. (ANHA)
twitter.com/4rj1n/status/901748524618055680

Air assault behind enemy lines.

>Be Islamist
>fight against Assad
>Kill SAA soldier
>Chant Allah is great

>Be Kurd
>claim to be communist
>Kill ISIS soldier
>Chant Allah is great

>Be FSA
>Claim to be democratic freedom fighters
>Fight and kill tiger forces
>Chant Allah is great

>Be SAA soldier
>claim to be secular (yes, I'm even including them)
>fight against FSA, ISIS and Kurds occasionally
>Chant Allah is great (it's true, even they do this)

But this is all qualitative, let's add some quantitative details.
After my analysis, I believe the following to be correct.
Each SAA soldier average 0.02 APM
Kurds average 0.15 APM
FSA average 4.2 APM
ISIS average 13.9 APM

So they do it to different extents.

Edgy as fuck, retard

I'm not even joking about those stats. I can't remember where I saw them, but I think those numbers are roughly correct, they're based on the videos that the different groups release.

Thought they were going for Afrin?

thanks lads.

Some autist called Jimmy F... who doxxed himself ages ago was posting in the telegram only. He pretended to be an isis fighter trying to provoke some isis cells from spain to talk about their next targets (they said they have done this in order to report it to authorities). While baiting IS fans in there he said he wants to plan an attack on rotterdam.... Now some concert in rotterdam was canceled due to suspicious truck with gas canisters parked close to the concert... the police all call Jimmy the autist up and say he is on some list and to present himself to the police... Syria general is named in netherland news papers and websites.. .they link directly to the wordpress and the twitter (twitter links here via orph link...wish they change it to reddit imho).....another netherland lad sends a letter to some news channel explaining that they didnu nuffin, jimmy good goy he was only pretending to be isis...

now telegram is no longer and they come in here to brag about muh telegram...

See all this faggotry concern shilling was all for nothing, SAA are pushing back and are even closer to DeZ from the south.

You should all apologize to them now.

Wherever they go, as long as they fuck up kurds its fine with me

wew fucking retards

>Overly active military helis in the capital for the last few days
>Military convoy at main Istanbul road
>First 3 headlines of MSM is military related
Have we started the fire?

>Syria general is named in netherland news papers and websites

any links?

It looked like a shitty teen magazine website to be fair, it featured the /sg/ logo though in the article.

>Just informed: Republican Guard soldiers in the Qalamoun Mountains will move to the Badiya Al-Sham area. Bye bye FSA.
twitter.com/leithfadel/status/901754460237594624

I wouldnt say we started it, but boy am i looking forward to seeing turks fuck up some kurds, those cunts deserve it

hahahaha, i hope Sup Forums isn't going to get shut down by netherlands police.

geenstijl.nl/5138247/mail-is-dit-hoe-jimmy-f-terreurverdachte-werd-na-de-terreurdreiging-in-de-maassilo/

from what I checked about 900 visits came to the wordpress from this website... some user posted yesterday pictures from a newspaper.. you can lurk prev breads

Yeah the big bad Netherlands police is going to shut down Sup Forums.

youtu.be/UKgOZvJbZV4

if jimmy is still in remand by now i would say he really was onto something and someone is trying to cover his ass by going complete retard on him.

they let go of salafi isis faggots after 30 mins of questioning but they keep intimidating jimmy for nearly a week now.

either jimmy has really uncoverd something or he somehow managed to destroy months of police work... still it's starting to look suspicious by now even the most stupid officer should have realized he's just a stupid kid posing as islamist which is nothing illegal.

Wait Telegram /SG is fueding with Sup Forums /sg? Why? I thought that telegram group was founded by Assadist autists and sectarian shiites who shitpost here.

>he's just a stupid kid posing as islamist which is nothing illegal.

That Jew in American who posed as many people got charged for it as did Jersey Mark and I am sure quite a few others.

>turks fuck up some kurds
Things might not be limited to that.
Say, Erdoğan bombs an US base and says it was Kurds. Then we are in war with USA, and suddenly Russia enters and says that they are our brothers in arms. One by one, every country takes their side and bam.
>WW3
In a wider perspective, couple of goatfuckers may or may not start the WW3.

Yes, SAA don't chant Allahu Ackbar nearly as often as ISIS, and it's mostly to do with secular culture that Assads government brings. Bashar Wo Bass

>Heavy clashes between Turkish Army and YPG forces after the Turkish Army entered Bubana Biçûk west of Kobani
twitter.com/CivilWarMap/status/901756137841860608

Looks like this is it, Turkish occupation of Syria begins

>tfw the war in Ukraine don't even need a general because all the stuff happening wouldn't fill a thread

Nah, i very much doubt that usa will ever declare war on russia and vice versa, everybody knows what that would mean, it would be a total war scenario, and it would be a war to surpase ww2 in terms of casualities, no one is going to gamble with that, even if their base gets destroyed, the most i see them doing is "strongly condening it" and increasing millitary presence untill thibgs calm down. I dont think we will se ww3 ever. Than again, i might be wrong, after ww1 no one thought ww2 was ever going to happen

didn't you moved to croatia, maghrebi lad

Every time.

>Breaking: Iraqi military liberates last ISIL stronghold in northwest Iraq
BEIRUT, LEBANON (1:20 P.M.) – One week after launching the operation, the Iraqi military has taken full control of the strategic city of Tal ‘Afar, the Federal Police reported.

Led by the Federal Police and Hashd Al-Sha’abi, the Iraqi military steamrolled the Islamic State forces in Tal ‘Afar this morning, liberating the imperative industrial district in the northeastern part of the city.

As a result of the industrial district’s capture, the Iraqi military was able to overrun the Islamic State’s last positions in the city and expel every last terrorist.

With Tal ‘Afar liberated, the Iraqi military will now turn their attention to the Islamic State’s last positions in Al-Anbar and Salaheddine.
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-iraqi-military-liberates-last-isil-stronghold-northwest-iraq/

What is Russian doing in Syria? What's their angle?

/ug/ will return my friend

Exclusive photo of Don Roach taking a tour of the front lines.

Dude there are many videos of SAA chanting Allahu ackbar especially on Arabic YouTube so stop lying. Secularism in Syria isnt the same as secularism in Sweden or Netherlands.

However early in the war when a shitload of Sunnis were defecting from the SAA to join the original FSA a lot of the non-Sunni Shabiha paramilitaries and elite Alawite only units of the SAA like the Fourth Armored Brigade and Republican Guards were chanting stuff like "there is no God but Bashar" and "we sacrifice our blood and souls to you, o Bashar" so there is that....But most edgy teenage Nazi larpers in here don't know about all that since they were not following this war in 2011 to 2013....

Securing muh pipeline and testing the new weapons on snackbars.
Also making Assad dependant on us, not sure why we need that but I'm ok with it

assad allways was their ally and the have a naval base in tartous.
us started to mess around in georgia and ukraine, so in return they fucked over the whole american strategy for the middle east....

Why didn't they give him a small rifle or SMG ;_;

>Battle for Qalamoun is over, Syrian Army in full control of Lebanese border
BEIRUT, LEBANON (1:25 P.M.) – The ten day long battle along the Lebanese border has finally come to an end, as the Islamic State (ISIL) terrorists agreed to surrender their last positions to both the Syrian and Lebanese governments.

According to a military source, the Islamic State terrorists surrendered their last positions in Ras Ba’albak, Jaroud Jarajeer and Jaroud Qarah after a deal was put in place to evacuate their 200 terrorists and 500 members of their families.

The source added that the ISIL terrorists will be transported from both east Lebanon and western Syria to the Deir Ezzor Governorate.
In addition to their surrender, the Islamic State also agreed to release the captured Lebanese soldiers that have been held in their prisons for over two years.

As a result of this successful, the Syrian Republican Guard will now move from the Qalamoun Mountains to the Badiya area in the Homs and Damascus countrysides.
almasdarnews.com/article/battle-qalamoun-syrian-army-full-control-lebanese-border/

You seriously think we dont know those chants? how fucking retarded are you

fuck off back to /r/SyrianRebels

Damn right Ionut

Always been puzzled by this
>Kill each other by thousands, on camera too
>GUISE PLEASE PUT US ON A BUS AND SEND TO OUR BROTHERS, WE'LL RELEASE SOME OF YOUR PRISONERS I SWEAR

>I dont think we will se ww3 ever.
You will see WW3 in your lifetime, 100%.
It might be this year, or 15 years later but it is bound to happen.
>strongly condening it
They can avoid military conflict, yeah.

Cross your fingers for many happenings /sg/. You all know we deliver HAPPENINGS.

Ukranians are so pathetic fighting over their imaginary country that they offer no real resistance, their global alliances are also the worst of the worst. It's not even fun reading about them because they are so bad at everything they attempt, at least ISIS offer some meaty resistance.

>I followed the war before it was cool

It would be a real shame if those buses would get strafed by Russian and Syrian aircraft.

Why do SAA do any more deals with ISIS? The writing has been on the wall for a while now they should stop doing deals with them.

god is great

>Ukranians are so pathetic fighting over their imaginary country that they offer no real resistance
If this were the case, rebels would've won in 2014.

They did Crimea returned to mother russia.

In Crimea there was Spetsnaz quickly seizing everything. Now in the east they chose a different strategy, where army was only chiming in during critical moments, and most of the job was done by rebels themselves.

>BREAKING: #SAA & #Hezbollah announce full liberation of Lebanese-Syrian border (excl #Golan region) from terrorists

twitter.com/Syria_Hezb_Iran/status/901759946144051200

Do you really think the strategy was to take everything?

>excl #Golan region
SOON

>implying Israel will ever give that back

>Golan region
It always amused how on EVERY SINGLE MAP in existence (including SAA and ISIS maps) Golan Heights are fucking always marked as a territory that belongs to nobody (except G-d chosen people)

Weren't there serious industrial facilities in the eastern parts of Ukraine the rebels occupy?

I guess ISIS fully surrendered?

I don't know but they didn't even manage to completely take Donetsk & Lugansk regions.

that was fast! morning

What are you talking about, pro-SAA maps consistently mark Golan Heights as belonging to Syria

>implying im not shitposting

Yes they agreed to an evacuation deal
See

You're clueless, aren't you. Did you even know that in the chant "Allah, Souriya Bashar Wo Bass" the word "Allah" literally translates into Atheism?

And you, yourself, look at you, with your circumcised weewee. Why do you think your dick is mutilated, huh? Are you Jewish? No, you're not Jewish, but you have mutilated genitals. Why? Because you're a fucking Muslim extremist terrorist, that's why. Assad isn't even a cutfag you extremist cunt.

*on

They should evacuate them down the cliff.

Kek

>Unconfirmed reports claim that the Syrian air defense intelligence have detained the leader of the Tribal Forces Turki Al-Buhamad.

twitter.com/MorocanArab/status/901761911590703105

Very intresting

That drunk ass nigger is probably the reason why the tribals were retreating in South Raqqa.

I'm reaching peace with this whole zionist thing. they are what they have to be if they are to survive. they are animals, but they have to be. We're right to judge them, but wrong to be disappointed in them as they couldn't be anything else.