Just wanted to check that everyone involved in the massive trick we're going to play on the msm knows what they're...

Just wanted to check that everyone involved in the massive trick we're going to play on the msm knows what they're doing and is prepared.

Obviously don't discuss the details or time/date of the big lulz ITT.

Man this is going to be great, those idiots will report on this for days and be booty blasted for weeks after they realised how we played them like damn fiddles.

Other urls found in this thread:

uscivilliberties.org/themes/4667-viewpoint-discrimination-in-free-speech-cases.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

say no more, say no more, know whatahmean, nudge nudge?

I'm not on here much as I used to be, but I'm curious as fuck about what's being planned here. But like Opie said, say nothing of it

Shhhhhhhhhhhh

Haha the media is finished!!!

They're gonna look like fucking idiots as they always do.

>inb4 newfags give away the plan

I think it's safe to say the plan is fool proof at this stage. But just got shits and giggles, why don't you give us the basic gestalt? Not that I need to know, obviously.

Are our actors ready to do their thing now?

Let's do this lads

You shouldn't have let me in on it. My uncle is Wolf Blitzer and I told him all about it. They are on to you, they won't fall for it, and now they have all your personal info. Have fun getting doxxed by CNN, kiddos!

Did you guys see them start talking about it on CNN? How fucking stupid can they be?

How close are we to total meltdown?

dude dont make threads like this if you want them to publish the story...

It shall be grand
>auth code: kilo echo kilo 777

>born ready

Australia is ready for our part.
Well I am.

Black vegemite squad ready for action

ready

I am ready. I have coffee and energy drinks and can last for hours upon hours.

Bump

Yeast and salt ready for duty

Can't wait

Don't be an asshole this is a civil rights protest

For everyone who doesn't know

This has real power to disrupt cultural Marxism in education. This is 100% real ask a lawyer.

>Viewpoint discrimination is the term the Supreme Court has used to identify government laws, rules, or decisions that favor or disfavor one or more opinions on a particular controversy.

>Government laws and regulations that evince viewpoint discrimination generally receive the highest form of scrutiny under the free speech clause, because viewpoint discrimination threatens many of the purposes for protecting speech.

>On occasion, the Supreme Court has all but suggested that viewpoint discrimination is never permitted under the free speech clause; see Perry Education Association v. Perry Local Educators’ Association.

uscivilliberties.org/themes/4667-viewpoint-discrimination-in-free-speech-cases.html

I have attached an example. This is a major civil rights problem happening on a national level.

Questions like these are loaded with one exclusive viewpoint that the teacher demands. Any viewpoint which contradicts the government employee subjects the student to targeted discrimination.

If you don't exercise your rights they are Forfiet. Please Contact a Constitutional lawyer. The federal Governemnt will pay for the lawsuit and it will cost you nothing.

What's more a series of successful lawsuits effecting schools around the United States will lead to suppression of cultural Marxism in schools by teachers in authority.

Even if you fail the threat of a lawsuit will make administrators silence the cultural marxists in their schools.

1 successful lawsuit in this arena would have as profound effect on our country as the scopes monkey trial or civil rights.

Quiet down!
The diversity quota's for Jews in the media project is going to be spearheaded by asian, hispanic and muslim civil rights groups and it will end the Zionist control of media.
This is a battle that is going to be waged and won where it counts; US of A.
The Jewish influence in media will be reduced to their fair share of population in US of 2%.
This is the only way to bring peace in the middle east and stop US military being used as Israel's colonial army in Iraq and Syria.
That is why all non-Zionist-controlled civil rights groups and peace movements are joining it.
But mum's the word.
Don't let the (((enemy))) know what is coming.
"Diversity quotas for Jews for peace in the middle east!"

they'll never know what hit them user
remember: not until the signal is given

There is no plan. They're doing this because they know MSM monitors Sup Forums. MSM will think there's something going on and will look like fools in the end.

I could write: 'what wrong with you?'
BUT I know we are on Sup Forums