I'll try this AGAIN since my last 2 threads on /x/ were completely deleted & not even archived!

I'll try this AGAIN since my last 2 threads on /x/ were completely deleted & not even archived!
The so called A-bomb is based on hoax theory called " critical mass" which says when two highly enriched enriched uranium metals touch---they explode!

Other urls found in this thread:

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/83/Implosion_nuclear_weapon_design_-_explosive_lenses.svg/600px-Implosion_nuclear_weapon_design_-_explosive_lenses.svg.png
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Explosive_lens
youtu.be/QmJN-LMPnX0
youtube.com/watch?v=uYbNlgQyz84
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Same idea different design!

Can you guess which was firebombed & nuked?
In 1945---most building in Japan were made out of wood so you could be tricked into believing you're watching a nuclear wasteland!

Jesus christ you dense cunt, it's not when they touch. Critical mass is the smallest amount of material needed to sustain a reaction.

Read something you dumb Swede cuck.

Oh yeah I forgot

Sage

Not politics.

Fuck off

You are a certified nigger.

I'm sorry for your mum, that she had to deal with you.

this thread is making people angry for some reason, here have a bump

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/83/Implosion_nuclear_weapon_design_-_explosive_lenses.svg/600px-Implosion_nuclear_weapon_design_-_explosive_lenses.svg.png
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Explosive_lens

youtu.be/QmJN-LMPnX0

Watch a scientist eat uranium.

fake this

youtube.com/watch?v=uYbNlgQyz84

Turns house do dust
>camera perfectly still

You are a massive retard.

Post this on /k/, there are a few people on there who actually know how these things work.

Flat earth threads are still allowed on /x/

You manage to shill a tinfoil hat theory so retarded even /x/ won't have it.

Let that sink in

at least somebody knows on here

>american house made of flimsy wood
>camera behind sturdy concrete wall

What is your hypothesis?

>fake this
If you'd drop the meme, ass-bandit flag, would be easier to take you seriously. Every oldfag here despises it and automatically ignores you anyone else with a meme flag since I assume you are 12.
Topic is retarded. Sage.

Nothing is as it seems

yes nukes are fake, and the amount of newfags and/or shills in thread is amazin

I mean... have you seen a nuke go off?

If fission is impossible where did all the short and medium lived fission products come from that are still detectable in much of the northern hemisphere? (pic related)

Uranium isn't that dangerous from a radioactivity standpoint but it's chemically toxic as a heavy metal. It's basically like lead on steroids.

It's not just when they touch. The purity, shape and mass need to be over a threshold to attain a chain reaction.

also sage since this is not political and it's a stupid post

incendiary bombs don't have a habit of imprinting concrete with the outlines of humans

Post more of your theory OP. I am listening.

For all you know that could've been sprayed on. Just like the nail scratches is the alleged gas chambers were fake.

>littleboye
>boye
No wonder you got deleted, ledditor

the cameras were in bomb resistant enclosures. the point of these tests was to calibrate the correct height and payload power for maximum destruction while testing structural engineering techniques which are resistant to atomic weaponry for defence purposes

Miniature houses